PDA

View Full Version : So I just saw Cradle Of Filth

JJ Moore
04-12-2005, 07:40 PM
I was meant to get round to seeing them in 2000, 5 years to late but never the less. I was impressed.

I initially wanted to go as i was a small fan adn was intrigued by there stage show, tongiht was no exception, stage show, small venue and they pulled it off a treat, would of prefered some older stuff played but you cant win em' all. Highlight for me was them playing "From the cradle to Enslave", the song that got me into them.

Anyone else seen them or going to see them?

Danny Electric
04-12-2005, 09:06 PM
The same song that got me into them.
I love Cradle, really wanted to go but no one would ocme with me. I was meant to see them in December 2000 too. Would have been awesome.

Sickboy
04-13-2005, 05:07 AM
My sister saw them about a month ago or so. They were playing with Dark Tranquillity and Kreator.

El Vaquero de Infierno
04-13-2005, 01:42 PM
GOING TO SEE THEM ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

JJ Moore
04-14-2005, 03:47 AM
My sister saw them about a month ago or so. They were playing with Dark Tranquillity and Kreator.

Yeah we had some sort of shitty scottish band supporting COF. But i saw Kreator adn Dark tranquility with support form Hatesphere and Ektomorf about 2 months ago :love:

El Vaquero de Infierno
04-15-2005, 09:25 AM
TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

El Vaquero de Infierno
04-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Dani Filth is a fu</>cking legend! Screw whoever says his voice is fucked now, he was shrieking like it was going out of fashion (hahaha).

All in all it was pretty good, not as spectacular as I was expecting but that was probably due to playing at the academy and not somewhere with a bigger stage. Hopefully they'll come back later in the year of early next and play at the Apollo, and put a great show on. Definite highlight was "from the cradle to enslave," when stage performers came on with electric drills/saws(?) and took them to their bodies and sparks went everywhere.

The Destroyer
04-16-2005, 08:13 AM
Yeah we had some sort of shitty scottish band supporting COF. But i saw Kreator adn Dark tranquility with support form Hatesphere and Ektomorf about 2 months ago :love:
That'll have been Mendeed. Who aren't very good at all.

JJ Moore
04-16-2005, 11:35 AM
That'll have been Mendeed. Who aren't very good at all.

No they are nto at all. The music was OK, the vocals were too screamy shit and then they had the whiney penis emo fag guitarist chorus part on a song and i was just like urgggggggggh

Mr. Monday Morning
04-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Saw them on Easter Sunday 2003 \m/

Danny Electric
04-18-2005, 01:24 PM
I really want to see them. Been listening to 'From The Cradle To Enslave' EP all day. Fucking awesome.
Did they pley the Wulfrun or Civic?

Mr. Monday Morning
04-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Who was that addressed to Danny Electric

Danny Electric
04-18-2005, 02:07 PM
Sorry, on this current tour.