BigDaddyCool
04-14-2005, 12:54 AM
Because Warrior is friggin' insane.

Corkscrewed
04-14-2005, 01:03 AM
You must cane the child.

Shadow
04-14-2005, 01:08 AM
No no no. He likes Warrior for all the right reasons.

But you still must cane the child. I suggest beating him with a sack of sweet valincia oranges. They won't leave a bruise and it'll tell 'em who's boss.

BigDaddyCool
04-14-2005, 11:33 AM

But you still must cane the child. I suggest beating him with a sack of sweet valincia oranges. They won't leave a bruise and it'll tell 'em who's boss.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I can't with out killing him right now. He has a concusion from falling off his skateboard at a very high speed. I'll just keep threating punch him in the head.

Kane Knight
04-14-2005, 11:42 AM
I'm surprised you're not a bigger fan, BDC, what with him being a lunatic conservative who hates everyone...Or is he horning in on your gimmick?

Kane Knight
04-14-2005, 11:44 AM

Are you giving me lip?

BigDaddyCool
04-14-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm surprised you're not a bigger fan, BDC, what with him being a lunatic conservative who hates everyone...Or is he horning in on your gimmick?

Maybe we can get Warrior to come to UMKC, I mean we have a College Republican party (I'm in it), and we currently have some jerks pulling off a Tent State University deal. (For those that don't know what I'm talking about, Tent State is a bunch of hippies living in tents on the campuses across America to protest the war because it is driving up the cost of education. Which makes complete sence because education is funded at the state level, while the armed forces are paid for at the federal level.)

Also, it was at one of these events that the College Republicans invited Warrior to come speak about the diffenence between being a filthy retarded hippy and being a wise prudent conserative. Unforutanately Warrior is crazy on only hurts the cause.

Fignuts
04-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Ha Ha
Warrior came to a college near me about a year ago. He said something about hating queers or something, and these two girls just got up and left. One was crying. It was brilliant.

Loose Cannon
04-14-2005, 12:18 PM
*Kent State

not Tent

BigDaddyCool
04-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Ha Ha
Warrior came to a college near me about a year ago. He said something about hating queers or something, and these two girls just got up and left. One was crying. It was brilliant.

Warrior > u

Kane Knight
04-14-2005, 03:14 PM
BDC is walking proof that Conservatives aren't far from Warrior. :D

BigDaddyCool
04-14-2005, 04:33 PM
BDC is walking proof that Conservatives aren't far from Warrior. :D

I'll proof you in the face.

Bad Company
04-14-2005, 06:35 PM
WARRIOR

YOUR Hero