PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Aguilera on his release and his future

LK
04-15-2005, 01:48 PM
From his website:

Aaron has asked me to issue the following statements on his behalf as he hasn’t extended access to a computer at the moment. A commentary from Aaron addressing the issue of his release in his own words will be coming next week. Firstly, Aaron wishes to thank all his fans for all the support he has received following the news of his WWE release. While disappointed he is still on good terms with the company, and John Laurinaitis has promised once he is medically cleared to wrestle WWE will give him another look.

Thanks also need to be sent out to the Vince McMahon, Carlito, Jim Cornette, Lance Storm, John Laurinaitis, and especially Tom Prichard for signing him and Tommy Dreamer for help getting him on the road, with his surgery and rehab.

With regards to his injury and the rumours online his career is in jeopardy from it, that is incorrect. His rehab going really well and Aaron should be cleared to return to the ring and begin taking bumps in around a month. His neck is feeling great and the only nagging problem he has is regaining full strength in his left arm.

Things are looking good on the booking front as well as he has already had discussions with CMLL, Triple Mania, All Japan, Zero-1 Max, Hustle and the New Japan Dojo in Santa Monica. Carlito is also currently talking to his father about bringing him to Puerto Rico. Plus Aaron is working as a trainer for UPW’s Ultimate University.

So fans of the Hardkore Kid, don’t be down. This is just a set back that Aaron is going to bounce back from stronger and better than ever.

LK
04-15-2005, 01:49 PM
I hope he gets another shot since I have heard very good things about him on the mic and in the ring.

Kane Knight
04-15-2005, 01:56 PM
I shall miss his grandpa pants. :'(

PureHatred
04-15-2005, 02:01 PM
Smart guy. Don't burn your bridges.

KayfabeMan
04-15-2005, 02:15 PM
He'll always have steady work with UPW, which gets their workers plenty of extra work - so he's gonna do fine for himself.

M. Banana
04-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Why is it always the injured stars that are released?

Corkscrewed
04-15-2005, 03:28 PM
Cuz the WWE are pricks?

He needs to come back and hang with Carlito. Fuck, wasn't it Bobcore who put him out in the first place? HE GOT INJURED BY ANOTHER FUCKING WRESTLER!!! How the hell can they release him? Oh right, cuz Bob's got tenure, so he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Dammit, I really liked Jesus.

The Naitch
04-15-2005, 03:32 PM
yeah I remember seeing him on TLC's "Faking It"

LK
04-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Wasn't Baldcore theone who was in the ring with Carlito when he dislocated his shoulder. I don't think he was involved with Jesus.

olympic hitman
04-16-2005, 12:19 AM
It wouldn't surprize me if it were infact Hardcore who injured He'sus[I refuse to even spell it the way the WWE did, because of my religion].

Holly seems to have a pattern of wanting to injure new wrestlers. From what I seen of He'sus, he seemed decent. I don't know how he'd be on a full-time basis though, so, I won't comment on his ability one way or another.

Perhaps he will get another shot and we could see....

HeartBreakMan2k
04-16-2005, 12:21 AM
car polish

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 12:40 AM
It wouldn't surprize me if it were infact Hardcore who injured He'sus[I refuse to even spell it the way the WWE did, because of my religion].
Don't be a retard. It's not the WWE's spelling, that's the appropriate spelling of the name, you fuckwit.

olympic hitman
04-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Don't be a retard. It's not the WWE's spelling, that's the appropriate spelling of the name, you fuckwit.

I understand "Jesus" is the literal spelling of his name, jackass. I simply said I wouldn't spell it that way[which INFERS---assuming you know what inferring is-- that I knew that].

Let me clarify it for you even further. I'm not the most religious guy in the world. But, to even spell "Jesus" as Jesus is sacreligious to me. It's damn near blasphemous in my view. Some may agree, some may not. That's not the issue here though[which you have went off-topic anyhow, so, what the hell :roll: ].

And let me ask you something; You like to go around calling me names?

Retard.....fuckwit

What is you're problem with me? I'd appreciate it if you show me the same respect I show you[seeing as I don't go around calling you any names]. It's apparent you must be an adolescent or teenager[of have the mindset of a child, either way you see my point]. Because all I've seen you do[since I've posted here, briefly] is go around calling people names. Grow some fuckin' balls and speak to me like a man. If you've got a problem, let's address it right here & now. If not, I suggest you chill with all the name-calling, pal. When I do post[which is rare, as I have a life outside of the "net"] I don't really care to have some kid direct childish comments my way. I'm simply giving you my take on the situation. How could any of what I posted earlier have justified what you came behind me and posted?! Again, grow up & chill, dude.

Funky Fly
04-16-2005, 05:53 AM
OH, you are wasting your time. Also, have you ever considered that Latino guys named Jesus are named after the biblical Jesus?

Just like guys named Adam, John, Peter, Michael, Gabriel, Matthew, Abrahahm, Enoch, etc, etc.

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 10:16 AM
I understand "Jesus" is the literal spelling of his name, jackass. I simply said I wouldn't spell it that way[which INFERS---assuming you know what inferring is-- that I knew that].

Actually, it doesn't infer that, as it's pronounced differently, and there's no telling if you know the name is standard. But nice try with the "if you know what it means."

Interestingly enough, the main meaning of "infer" is on the conclusion end, not the statement end. You would have been better off saying "imply," but you probably wanted the 50 cent word to feel smart.

Let me clarify it for you even further. I'm not the most religious guy in the world. But, to even spell "Jesus" as Jesus is sacreligious to me. It's damn near blasphemous in my view. Some may agree, some may not. That's not the issue here though[which you have went off-topic anyhow, so, what the hell :roll: ].
That's fucking retarded. It might be an argument if Jesus was the ONLY guy named that at the time or something, but it's actually not even close. Jesus is actually the equivalent of Joshua, a very common name. You WOULD, however, have an argument if his name was "Christ" Aguilera. Even then, it would be a weak one, as the number of people (Christians included) who have used derivations of "Christ" in their names (Including sacreligious SAINTS) number in the MILLIONS.

Your ignorance is more devasting to your religion than calling some guy "Jesus."

What is you're problem with me? I'd appreciate it if you show me the same respect I show you[seeing as I don't go around calling you any names]. It's apparent you must be an adolescent or teenager[of have the mindset of a child, either way you see my point].
Do you see the fucking irony here?

"Show me respect!"

"Waaaaa! You're obviously a child or have the mindset of one!"

Yeah, you'll get the same respect you just gave me. You have the mindset of an idiot. To call something like this sacrelige because of your faith is foolish, and just shows how little understanding you have. I'd rather have the "mindset" of a child (Which includes curiosity) than to have the intellect of a child (which you display, and is generally very limited).

Anyway, it's generally a bad idea to ask someone to show you respect and then to take a shot like that. While you may not consider it to be the same as calling someone a fuckwit, it really is. and instead of doing the Christian thing (Turn the other cheek), you actually go on the attack. Christian hypocrisy at its best. It's okay to not follow Jesus, but if someone spells their name the same way OMFWTFBBQSAWCE THIS IS SACRELIGE!!!!!!1111!11!1!11

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 10:16 AM
OH, you are wasting your time. Also, have you ever considered that Latino guys named Jesus are named after the biblical Jesus?

Just like guys named Adam, John, Peter, Michael, Gabriel, Matthew, Abrahahm, Enoch, etc, etc.
Or the thousands of "Christ" derivations...

BigDaddyCool
04-16-2005, 11:31 AM

For some one who isn't religious, why do you even give a shit. And Jesus is a common Latin American name. And it it is so sacreligious, then what do you call Christian? That should be sacreligious too. Oh, and what about people named Peter, Paul, John, Mary, Aaron, Eve, Adam, Noah, or any of the thousand other names from the bible? You are a dumb ass.

Anybody Thrilla
04-16-2005, 06:36 PM
Remember when Jesus had that street fight with John Cena?

Loose Cannon
04-16-2005, 06:44 PM
hahaha, Olympic Hero you idiot. JESUS is a common name among Latinos, many who are Catholic. Saying that is sacreligious is crazy. I'm Catholic too and I don't get offended by it.

And what's with putting in those ridiculous brakets all the time [you can use commas]

Loose Cannon
04-16-2005, 06:46 PM
my name comes from the Bible too by the way. Father of a King. Very sacreligious.

Anybody Thrilla
04-16-2005, 06:47 PM
Loose Cannon does not now, nor has it ever meant, 'Father of a King'.

Mike the Metal Ed
04-16-2005, 06:48 PM

And let me ask you something; You like to go around calling me names?

What is you're problem with me? I'd appreciate it if you show me the same respect I show you[seeing as I don't go around calling you any names]. It's apparent you must be an adolescent or teenager[of have the mindset of a child, either way you see my point]. Because all I've seen you do[since I've posted here, briefly] is go around calling people names. Grow some fuckin' balls and speak to me like a man. If you've got a problem, let's address it right here & now. If not, I suggest you chill with all the name-calling, pal. When I do post[which is rare, as I have a life outside of the "net"] I don't really care to have some kid direct childish comments my way. I'm simply giving you my take on the situation. How could any of what I posted earlier have justified what you came behind me and posted?! Again, grow up & chill, dude.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't I warn you about KK?

:rofl:

Loose Cannon
04-16-2005, 06:50 PM
my real name Anybody Thrilla.

Don't get smart with me :mad:

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 06:52 PM
hahaha, Olympic Hero you idiot. JESUS is a common name among Latinos, many who are Catholic. Saying that is sacreligious is crazy. I'm Catholic too and I don't get offended by it.
You were also okay with Vince walking on water.

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-16-2005, 06:57 PM

lol nice

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 06:58 PM
my name comes from the Bible too by the way. Father of a King. Very sacreligious.
You're gonna burn in hell, you sinner

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 06:58 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't I warn you about KK?

:rofl:
He didn't read the sign around my neck.

Deceit
04-16-2005, 07:14 PM

Holly seems to have a pattern of wanting to injure new wrestlers. From what I seen of He'sus, he seemed decent. I don't know how he'd be on a full-time basis though, so, I won't comment on his ability one way or another.

Perhaps he will get another shot and we could see....

I bet you voted for Bush, didn't ya?

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 07:28 PM
I bet you voted for Bush, didn't ya?
Of course not. He couldn't vote for GW, because he calls the Messiah "Jeebus."

YOUR Hero
04-16-2005, 08:20 PM
Alright let him be. He's made a huge error in his assumption that the name Jesus is a legally registered trademark or something.

LOL, listen to me. :nono:

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Alright let him be. He's made a huge error in his assumption that the name Jesus is a legally registered trademark or something.

LOL, listen to me. :nono:
actualy, it's a registered trademark of the Coca-Cola corporation. They also bought Gandhi, Buddha, and Ronald Reagan. I now owe them 500 dollars for this post alone.

YOUR Hero
04-16-2005, 08:51 PM
Have a Pay Pal account?

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 09:45 PM
ME or them?

Londoner
04-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Of course not. He couldn't vote for GW, because he calls the Messiah "Jeebus."

LoL... :rofl:

I think olympic hitman was trying to be too clever for his own good.Take this as a lesson learnt.

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 11:06 PM
LoL... :rofl:

I think olympic hitman was trying to be too clever for his own good.Take this as a lesson learnt.
Odds are he doesn't learn his lesson though.

olympic hitman
04-17-2005, 01:07 AM
Actually, it doesn't infer that as it's pronounced differently, and there's no telling if you know the name is standard. But, nice try with the "if you know what it means"

Yeah, yeah. Blah, blah. Some pronounce tomato with different variations, yet, it is SPELLED the same way. Which was my point on the whole "Jesus" thing. Never mind that Jesus[the literal name spelling] is a variation of "Joshua" or whatever it was that was said earlier. I could care less. My point was, Jesus Christ is God. To even spell his name the same seems a little sacreligious in my OPINION. Geez, the way people flame around here, you would think opinions aren't allowed to be expressed. I don't care if you agree with me on the issue or not. I could care less. It's the flaming and name calling I was answering about.

Interestingly enough, the main meaning of the word "infer" is on the conclusion end, not the statement end. You would have been better off saying "imply", but you probably wanted the 50 cent word to feel smart

Does it really matter whether or not I said "infer" or "imply" as the are nearly the same thing? Granted "imply" was closer to being the better word to use in that part of the sentence. But, I type whatever I'm thinking at the moment; on instinct. I use words I actually understand and emphasize when posting. The bottom line is, you got the point. So, does it really matter?! The end result is the same whether you change the word or not.....

That's fucking retarded. It might be an arguement[btw EDIT; you spelled it "argument" in the actual post when it should be "arguement, and I'M the dumbass? Someone seems insecure :lol: ] if Jesus was the only guy named that at the time or something, but it's actually not even close. Jesus is actually the equivalent of Joshua, a very common name. You WOULD, however, have an arguement if his name was "Christ Aguilera". Even then, it would be a weak one, as the number of people[Christians included] who have used the derivations of "Christ" in their names[including sacreligious SAINTS]number in the MILLIONS.

Who's to determine who's opinion is "fucking retarded" and who's is not? Are you the almighty of TPWW forums who decides who's opinion is better than whose? You're entire rant took what I said in my original post OUT OF FUCKING CONTEXT and then went about flaming. Once again, very mature of you. Let me restate it again, and perhaps this time, you'll catch my point. I'm not saying people shouldn't be named after people of the Bible[names such as Joshua,Mark,Luke,John, etc]. I simply said because of my religion, I refused to SPELL Aguilera's name as "Jesus" as I found it to be sacreligious[since the literal SPELLINGS are the EXACT same]. I base this upon the spelling alone and NOT the meaning. While I don't spend my free time looking up names and their meanings[which you obviously have, good homework notes dork :D , we can tell who was the teacher's pet, I bet you even had an apple for the teacher in grade school too, huh?] I do have perfect vision and can see spelling, pal. Try to dispute that. YOU CAN'T. Enough said there, next point;

Your ignorance is more devastating to your religion than calling some guy "Jesus"

That has GOT to be the most ignorant thing I've ever heard in my ENTIRE life[all 22 years, and trust me, I've heard some ignorant things, mostly by you in this post weakly debating my post and twisting the original context]. I cannot think of anything more devasting to religion than calling some guy Jesus. Even though the pronounciation is different, it's the same base word in SPELLING. The only thing that would top some guy calling himself "Jesus" would be to have that same guy turn around and nail himself to a cross and say he's our next Saviour[which will NEVER happen, just using an example]. Nice try on making me look ignorant, but, I do make an honest effort to know what I'm talkin' about before I say it. You obviously don't, which is why you've flamed me throughout this entire post. Not too many facts have your back[so to speak] on the issue. I enjoy debates, but, this is hardly one. You are simply flaming me because you disagree with me. BIG difference between flaming with irrelevant name meaning and backing up solid facts with what you post. Try to distinguish the two and get back with me.

Do you see the fucking irony here?
"Show me respect "
"Waaaaa! You're obviously a child or have the mindset of one!"

Did you catch a severe case of amnesia over the course of this topic? Go back and look. It was YOU who flamed ME first after my initial post. No irony, just a pattern of you disagreeing with me and flaming me in a pathetic attempt to make me look moronic[which, once again, you failed in doing]. Look, we could sit here and argue over 3 or 4 pages and get nowhere. Why was such a BIG deal made outta this? Posters like you "Kane Knight" are exactly why I despise some message boards[and why I was away from posting like 3 years before returning here]. You think the whole damn world should agree with ya or else they are deemed "idiots" "fuckwits" or any other choice childish phrases you wanna come up with.

I'm not even gonna quote ya on the rest, as it's basically still flame work and more shots at my intelligence[do you have some kinda insecurity with YOUR OWN intelligence? You seem to bring it up alot, just wondering :roll:].

You say I have a "mindset of an idiot". How so? Just because me & you have a difference of opinion on ONE topic so far? As I recall, you started this whole thing by totally disrespecting my original post in this topic by calling me a "fuckwit". There's no disputing it, you said it pal. Bottom line, I'm done in this topic. I think I pretty much established where I stand on the actual topic;

I thought Aguilera was a decent ring worker with potential.

Notice how I brought this back ON-topic? Something you didn't do in all your above flamefest aimed at me......

Rant over, and I'm done with this self-rightious, know-it-all[or so he thinks] jerk.

Londoner
04-17-2005, 01:17 AM
LoL,that mustve taken u a while. Kane Knight it appears that you maybe right.

James Steele
04-17-2005, 01:33 AM
and to think I made that little ignorant ass his avatar... :nono:

Loose Cannon
04-17-2005, 02:01 AM
How the mighty have fallen in just a week :nono:

olympic hitman
04-17-2005, 02:06 AM
and to think I made that little ignorant ass his avatar... :nono:

How am I ignorant? I explained my point-of-view. I just don't get how most people defend Kane Knight in this post and completely take his side.

He was the one who started all this BS over something that wasn't that big a deal anyway. Although I will not answer him again, I will ask this; How can any of what I previously said be considered "ignorant" in any shape or form? I explained the logic and yet am turned around and called ignorant because I explained myself? I don't get it....

Oh well, since most people around here think their own opinion is the gospel, I'm gonna go out on a high note and try to end it. Kane Knight, I won't answer you again, so, don't even try provoking me into with more flaming. This topic is basically dead since we both have established our view. The only relevance that remains is the actual thoughts on the topic title......

As far as the avatar thing goes, I'm glad you helped me Mr. Steele[ I even positively repped ya for it, btw]. However, I will not tolerate people throwing it up in my face, so, as of tonight, I will remove you avatar and find my own. Guys, relax. I post one opinion and people around here have a fuckin' heart attack. This isn't that big a deal........

<<OVER AND DONE>>

Loose Cannon
04-17-2005, 02:09 AM
just so you know, you've already commited TPWW suicide. I've seen to happen to countless others. It's best to come back with a new username now. Just giving you advice.

olympic hitman
04-17-2005, 02:16 AM
I should quit posting at TPWW because ONE guy who disagreed with me and a board full of guys who backed him up, simply because he's been here longer? No.

While some people may not have fully gotten what I was saying, I did have a point. While it went over most people's heads, it was relevant to my point.

You would just love it if I rolled over and quit posting wouldn't ya? This is just scratching the surface. You haven't seen half of my posting ability yet. I will admit, Kane Knight has tried debating me, but, failed.....

The end result is I'm staying whether I comitted quote "posting suicide" or not. If you define "posting suicide" as differences of opinion, people must commit suicide around here ALOT :roll:

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 02:27 AM
you stupid fuck, its because he was playing a hispanic character. And, being hispanic, I can tell you that Jesus is a common fucking name. And I'm not sure about the Joshua thing, but whenever I went to Mass, which was in Spanish, Jesus was pronounced Hay-soos. You idiot. You fucking stubborn, non-reading, non-understanding, "I won't write the word Jesus except I'll write it 22 times in my nesxt 3 posts" fucktwit.

Naming your child Jesus isn't sacreligious, its worshipful. Many Catholic families use the names of saints or angels or whatever.

SO A HISPANIC CHARACTER WITH A NAME THAT IS A TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC NAME IS TOTALLY AND PERFECTLY FUCKING APPROPRIATE. JUST BECAUSE YOUR IGNORANT SHELTERED ASS HAS APPARENTLY NEVER ENCOUNTERED THIS NAME IN WHATEVER TRAILER PARK YOU LIVE IN DOES NOT IN FACT MEAN THAT IT IS A SIN AGAINST GOD. IT MEANS YOU SHOULD TRY TO GET TELEMUNDO IN YOUR DOUBLE WIDE ONCE IN A WHILE.

You know, at first I thought it was just your annoying use of font color that made me hate you, but after this little display along with that Triple H nonsense, I realize that my "this guys a fag" radar was, once again, right on the money.

James Steele
04-17-2005, 03:48 AM
Dude, you either need to lighten up and get a sense of humor or go away. Seriously.

Corkscrewed
04-17-2005, 03:55 AM
That was aimed at Mr. Red Font or PureHatred?

olympic hitman
04-17-2005, 03:56 AM
Dude, you either need to lighten up and get a sense of humor or go away. Seriously.

I've come to a realization. This nice guy shit doesn't work around here. You either get flamed for you opinion or have people say you're wrong[for even trying]. So, from here on out, I don't care. I have a wonderful sense of humor and I'm going nowhere[not leavin' the boards that is]. For those who respect me, fine. Those who don't can kiss my ass[Kane Knight, ala].

People will see that Olympic Hitman can be just as cynical and rude as the rest. Although I'd hoped it wouldn't come down to that, it has......

So, I guess we'll see how people like me now, like I care n-e- ways though.........

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 03:58 AM
Heel turn. :roll:

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 04:01 AM
That was aimed at Mr. Red Font or PureHatred?

It really could apply to both. I just kinda lost it when he made the idiotic statement about the spelling being sacreligous since 'Jesus' [or He'sus or however he spelled it ] really is a very common name.

olympic hitman
04-17-2005, 04:58 AM
It really could apply to both. I just kinda lost it when he made the idiotic statement about the spelling being sacreligous since 'Jesus' [or He'sus or however he spelled it ] really is a very common name.

Whoa, you "lost it". Should I be scared or somethin'? You gonna reach across the monitor and strangle me? Seriously, I think you need to relax. I thought Kane Knight was uptight. You are worse, which I thought was impossible.....you're like his sidekick only more "hateful". Guess that's why you're "pure hatred" :roll:

Although "Jesus" is a common name, that doesn't change my opinion. Jesus Christ spelled his name as J-E-S-U-S. What's so hard to understand about that? I think it's ignorant for any race of people[latin, mexican, whatever] to have a name like Jesus[even though it's technically prounounced differently]. That's just one thing I'm not gonna change my view on, no matter how many know-it-all jackasses wanna flame me for my view.

Simple as that. It's just a cryin' shame that so many people had to diss me in the process to make themselves feel better about it.....

corey99999
04-17-2005, 05:55 AM
can you guys remeber that this is about jesus a wrestler.Not an argument on religious or a racist argument

James Steele
04-17-2005, 05:56 AM
It was Mr. Olympic [I thought he had potential, but he doesn't get the TPWW sense of humor] Hitman.

I won't get into anything about religion and all that because we have a discussion forum for that stuff. This is the wrestling forum. It serves 2 purposes:

1) To discuss wrestling
and 2) insult fellow posters

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 10:08 AM
I love it. The same guy who's whining about the "nbice guy shit" not working was the guy whining about how sacreligious spelling Carlito's running buddy's name "Jesus" is.

What kind of dumb fuck can't value what their religion stands for, but gets anal over the spelling of a name being a bad thing?

"I'm okay with being a nonChristian in terms of loving, accepting, turning the other cheek, but when it comes to spelling a name, I WIG OUT!"

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Did you catch a severe case of amnesia over the course of this topic? Go back and look. It was YOU who flamed ME first after my initial post.
Dude, don't be a retard. I NEVER claimed to be innocent, I pointed out the irony of a "Christian" who doesn't turn the other cheek. That you value the name over the philosophy, and will wig out over the "sacrelege" of one while being okay with pissing on your religion with the other.

That has nothing to do with who started it, though it has plenty to do with your holier than thou attitude.

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 12:31 PM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" height="118" width="528"> <tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt2">http://tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p815019" width="50%">Jesus Aguilera on his r... (showthread.php?p=815019#post815019)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">04-17-2005 12:50 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">olympic hitman (member.php?u=3200)</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">You are a self-rightious prick. I think we agree to disagree on this topic.</td></tr></tbody> </table>
:lol: Agree to disagree about what? That you're an ignorant twat who's arguing fairweather faith?

YOUR Hero
04-17-2005, 01:09 PM
olympic hitman

I thought perhaps you were just young and naive. However by the age of 22, you should know a little more than you do in this regard.

You claim it's your opinion and [i]blah blah blah... well you should at least try and base your opinions on facts instead if ignorance. Therein lies the big difference between debate of opinion and calling out someone as being stupid.

I hope you take this post as constructive criticism and not as an opportunity to post a ramble, because I'm not interested in it.

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 01:14 PM
Wayto ruin my fun HEro. :'(

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Although "Jesus" is a common name, that doesn't change my opinion. Jesus Christ spelled his name as J-E-S-U-S. What's so hard to understand about that? I think it's ignorant for any race of people[latin, mexican, whatever] to have a name like Jesus[even though it's technically prounounced differently]. That's just one thing I'm not gonna change my view on, no matter how many know-it-all jackasses wanna flame me for my view.

So you're right, and the millions of Catholics world-wide are completely out of their head. Got it.

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Although I see the twisted logic: sure there were guys named Jesus before the big famous Jesus came along, but he did so much with the name that no one elseshould ever use it. Kinda like when MLB retired Jackie Robinson's number.

You want the name Jesus to be retired.

The Naitch
04-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Olympic Hitman should form a stable with Rockgurl

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 03:24 PM
Although I see the twisted logic: sure there were guys named Jesus before the big famous Jesus came along, but he did so much with the name that no one elseshould ever use it. Kinda like when MLB retired Jackie Robinson's number.

Well, he IS a HoFer.

LK
04-17-2005, 03:29 PM
Must say that when I started this thread I din't really expect it to turn into a debate as to whether or not calling some guy Jesus is sacreligous or whatever the hell olympic hitman is going on about.

YOUR Hero
04-17-2005, 04:41 PM

Where do we hang the banner?

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Where do we hang the banner?
Jerusalem?

olympic hitman
04-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Dude, don't be a retard. I NEVER claimed to be innocent, I pointed out the irony of a "Christian" who doesn't turn the other cheek. That you value the name over the philosophy, and will wig out over the "sacrelege" of one while being okay with pissing on your religion with the other.

That has nothing to do with who started it, though it has plenty to do with your holier than thou attitude.

How exactly did you come to the farfetched conclusion that I'm "pissing on my religion"? That's moronic and inaccurate. I've not once backed down from my logic in my initial post. Although I may have been wrong in some people's views about comparing the spellings of "Jesus"[the latin pronounciation] with Jesus Christ, my point was a strong one. I still think Aguilera's name should have been "Joshua" instead of "Jesus"[as you pointed that out as the actual meaning of the name]. While most people strongly disagree, it remains an OPINION. The only reason I have replied as many times is because of all the name calling. If you disagree with my logic and think it's "idiotic" or that it's incorrect, fine. But, you have basically disrespected me personally throughout the entire post. There's a difference, pal.

well you should at least try and base your opinions on facts instead of ignorance

How can facts be ignorant, dude? 'Jesus' is the mexican[latin] term for "Joshua" which Knight pointed out, but, is still the same SPELLING of Jesus. That was my point and it is factual. I believe it to be sacreligious based on spelling, although the technical meanings are different, which I already understood clearly. As far as me having a "holier than thou" attitude, that is just ridiculous. If anything, Kane Knight has been his own biggest fan throughout this whole issue. He thinks he is superior in intelligence to everyone and it shows everytime he posts. While I'll admit I'm not the smartest guy in the world, I'm far from the dumbest[which Knight keeps implying].

I hope you take this post as constructive criticism and not post a ramble, because I'm not interested in it.

So, basically, all of Knight's posts have been rambles against me, yet, mine are not worth interest? Funny how that works, seeing as Knight started taking this topic off-course by flaming my opinion. If you disagree with me, fine, I respect that, as it is your right. Just as it's my right to believe what I believe. Bottom line is I can deal with criticism. What I WILL NOT deal with is being flamed for my opinion[however outrageously idiotic some obviously think it may be]. The fact remains, Knight said I was a "fuckwit", basically calling me an idiot[which I'm far from]. The "turning the other cheek" thing was an assumption made by Mr. Knight. I never said I am perfect. So, obviously, I don't always come across as the Christian I am[but, admittingly so, it's hard to ignore people calling you names time-after-time]. An idiot wouldn't have went through all the trouble of disputing every misrepresentation of the facts with actual facts, which I have done[or tried to do]. Did I succeed? Maybe, maybe not. But, the end result is this; I have just as much right to reply to a topic as the next guy. To be flamed for doing so is moronic in itself.

This is like the 2 or 3 page of nonsense basically. Had people overlooked the differences in opinion, we wouldn't have had this long, drawn out flamefest. But, obviously Kane Knight[and others] don't believe people are entitled to think differently. Good thing the whole world doesn't have that mindset. It would be an awfully boring and generic world if people all thought along those lines.

Basically, I'm done with this entire thing. It's becoming repetitive as well as ridiculous.......

James Steele
04-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Then why do you keep posting the same repetitive as well as ridiculous posts?

YOUR Hero
04-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Call the Latin guy Joshua... yeah that makes real good sense. We'll get Mexican President Sanchez to also write an edict stating the name Jesus is to no longer be used. Of course we'll have this law passed in all countries.

The reason I'm posting responces to you, as other people are, is because you are wrong. I know you don't believe it, don't want to believe it, can't understand why you're wrong, but you are.

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 09:52 PM
Actually, what I pointed out was the root of both names was similar.

Please, you tried to play all "holier than thou," and even made some roundabout shots at my comprehension skills, but Jesus is a rough equivalent to Joshua. Both in terms of Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus Aguilera.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08374x.htm

The word Jesus is the Latin form of the Greek Iesous, which in turn is the transliteration of the Hebrew Jeshua, or Joshua, or again Jehoshua, meaning "Jehovah is salvation." Please, try and know what you're talking about, instead of pretending to know what you're talking about. It's really annoying to keep having to embarrass you.

Loose Cannon
04-17-2005, 09:59 PM
Fame, Fortune, Downfall

This is a story about one poster who came up the ranks like a phoenix, earning the respect of others. But after quickly traveling down the road of ignorance, drug abuse and down right craziness , he quickly lost control of himself and never recovered. After a few comments, he soon lost the respect of a nation. Tragically, on a warm April Night, he finally met his end......an end that his freinds and family say he couldn't prevent. This is the story of Olympic Hitman: A Fallen Hero . This is E: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY

**Cue Music.

M. Banana
04-17-2005, 10:15 PM
We all need Jesus.

Boondock Saint
04-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Fame, Fortune, Downfall

This is a story about one poster who came up the ranks like a phoenix, earning the respect of others. But after quickly traveling down the road of ignorance, drug abuse and down right craziness , he quickly lost control of himself and never recovered. After a few comments, he soon lost the respect of a nation. Tragically, on a warm April Night, he finally met his end......an end that his freinds and family say he couldn't prevent. This is the story of Olympic Hitman: A Fallen Hero . This is E: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY

**Cue Music.

LOL @ Olympic Hitman

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 11:34 PM
His family should've seen the warning signs.

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 11:35 PM
Olympic Hitman, you are truly stupid. What you're not comprehending is that the actual name JESUS was around long before the actual man existed. Now, without going inot the beginnings of christianity of whatnot, people were still being named JESUS long after he died. Just like the Muslims didn't stop using the name Mohammed, people didn't stop using the name Jesus.

Skip ahead a thousand years, and the name Jesus thrugh the various permutations that occurred in the English language became Joshua. But[now this is where you lose it every time whitebread] the latin form never changed which is why Jesus is still a common name in Spanish speaking countries.

When the entire Catholic population, numbering in the millions worldwide, see the name Jesus, it is viewed as an honorrific. Like naming your son after a patron saint or whatnot. So, once again, a Hispanic character with the name Jesus makes perfect sense.

Do you lose it whenever you see someone named Matthew, too. Did you go crazy because the Star Wars movies had a guy named Luke? Do you cringe when thinking of NBA HOFer Moses Malone?

Just because you're stupid enough not to understand what sacrelige really means, or that there are other cultures out there besides whatever passes for yours, does not actually mean you are right or that your opinion is "valid." It just means that your dumb and/or arrogant enough to think that what you believe is somehow more right than what the entire Spanish speaking world believes.

In your head, Olympic hitman > 10 million catholics worldwide.

ass.

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Do you lose it whenever you see someone named Matthew, too. Did you go crazy because the Star Wars movies had a guy named Luke?
Skywalker is clearly a reference to him being Jesus.

one theory of Immaculate conception involves Mary being born without sex. That way, she was free of original sin, blah blah.

Therefore, Anakin is Mary and Luke is Jesus. Walking on Air > Walking on water, but they're action movies.

But that's okay, as long as they don't use the NAME.

Truth Commission
04-17-2005, 11:56 PM
Jesus was a useless sack of shit.

I'm glad that the WWE got rid of him.

M. Banana
04-25-2005, 10:14 PM
You're going to hell.

Again.

8 days..

Amaroqwolf
04-26-2005, 02:34 AM
Annoying little prat ruins yet another topic. One wonders what the relavence of his continued whining is. Prehaps I should post all my messages in Neon Green to get my point across more clearly because the Yellow Font everyone else uses dosn't work well enough. (Shrugs) Lord, oops now I'm going to hell, only know.

Shadow
04-26-2005, 02:53 AM
Wow OH....you really are being such a friggin dumb ass. Can I say it Mr. Steele or shall I be quiet? Nah...I'll not say it.

On Jesus getting released and then being fine with it. Hey, dude is a class act. He was a class act even when they fucked up. And this just shows why some guys aren't that unhappy with being release. While others are little bitches about trying to get release.

Wonder if Kid Kash knows about Vince's little thing about wrestlers speaking their own minds?

Jaded-Dragon
04-26-2005, 03:52 AM
On a note: My name is Josh, am I going to hell?

On another note...

Samuel L Jackson: Why you keep callin' me Jesus? Do I look Puerto Rican to you?

Bruce Willis: Hey look, the guy back there called you Jesus...

Jackson: He didn't say Jesus, he said HEY ZEUS! My name is Zeus.

Willis: Zeus?

Jackson: Yeah Zeus, as in father of Apollo, Mount Olympis, don't FUCK with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ASS, ZEUS!! You got a problem with that?

Willis: No...

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 10:07 AM
On a note: My name is Josh, am I going to hell?
No, but your parents are for naming you.

;)

Mr. Nerfect
04-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Olympic Hitman, I know you're probably not going to come back to this topic, but I do think you're being rather ignorant about this whole thing.

I am a Christian, and I have no problem with the name "Jesus". If we want to gtt into biblical discussion, God dictated the name to Mary AFTER it was already in use. The term "Christ" is something that I wouldn't like to see duplicated, but Jesus is perfectly fine with me.

You've brought up the spelling as being sinful, which I disagree with. Jesus is how the name is spelt, and how it should be spelt. Assuming you have a job, what will you do when you have to write a letter, or some kind of document, to a guy named "Jesus"? Wll you call him "He'sus" on that? Doing that is ignorance. It would be ignorant of that person's status as a human being. What if Aaron Aguilera's real name WAS Jesus? Would you refuse to givethat man the respect as a human being to at least call him by his given name?

J-E-S-U-S happens to be the name given to our Saviour. It also happens to be the given name to many people in the world today. The term Christ is more accurately used to show the Lord's status. As Kane Knight said, if he was called "Christ Aguilera" you would have an arguement, but Jesus Aguilera is a perfectly fine and acceptable name.

And you've spent the whole topic talking about how your opinion is based on facts. Really man, it isn't. You're basing your opinion on that the names are spelt the same way, which is ignorance. Sure they are, but your inference of the spelling is what's making you go into a hissy fit, and your inference is quite frankly ignorant. I'm not sure if I'm saying this the right way, but basically if the name Jesus was spelt "Jeysus", and pronounced "Jee-sus" you would still be calling him "Gee'zus" or something of the like. You're beef is not that you have a problem with the actual spelling of the name, but that it somehow intrudes on our Lord and Saviour's status, which it clearly does not.

Anyway, Jesus Aguilera was an awesome talent, IMO. I had no idea he was released, because I've been gone for a while, but it's a real shame he is, because from what I heard he had great mic skills, and decent ring skills. The guy screamed face to me though. If they do decide to bring him back (and I think they should), I'd use him in some kind of face role, as I think he would fit in nicely to it.