PDA

View Full Version : Various WWE Talents released.

Mike the Metal Ed
04-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Details Here. (http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i7913)

Ruien
04-17-2005, 06:22 PM
lmao

Now that is funny.

Nark Order
04-17-2005, 06:23 PM
lol.

"But it was too late as news of Ted Turner signing all former WWE talent to contracts with his company.

A spokesman for Turner said. "Ted has no intrest in wrestling, but he figures this is his chance to get the last "screw you" to Vince. So the wrestlers are going to sit on their asses for 3 years and get paid alot to do it. Much like when WCW was in business."

Gouda
04-17-2005, 06:47 PM
I hear at Backlash it's going to be HHH versus in an inanimate carbon rod an iron man match. The rest of the two hours will be filled by a HHH promo where he explains to the rod how he is The Game.

James Steele
04-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Man, I thank God everyday that I am not the rod. :p

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 06:51 PM
lol.

"But it was too late as news of Ted Turner signing all former WWE talent to contracts with his company.

A spokesman for Turner said. "Ted has no intrest in wrestling, but he figures this is his chance to get the last "screw you" to Vince. So the wrestlers are going to sit on their asses for 3 years and get paid alot to do it. Much like when WCW was in business."
BEst. Line. Ever.

YOUR Hero
04-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Some funny stories on that site.

M. Banana
04-17-2005, 08:37 PM
That's the best shit I've ever seen.

Ever.

Marcyo
04-17-2005, 10:44 PM
those who feel too lazy to read it all (just like i did before i read it... wait... i was too lazy to read it but i read it? But maybe i'm not lazy... yes i am, but i did read it, but i shouldn't have read it cuz im lazy...)

....OW, my brain.

Anyways, everybody read this. Funny shit.

adamwwe
04-17-2005, 11:00 PM
Funniest thing I've ever read...

save for maybe Marcyo's post.

Marcyo
04-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Funniest thing I've ever read...

save for maybe Marcyo's post.

no wonder you have a green dot. :D

PureHatred
04-17-2005, 11:10 PM
"The only Raw wrestler spaired was Vince's son-in-law,Triple H . He asked Vince was he also fired, he replied with " No I could never fire you, cause your family and america will never get tired of you".

So true, its scary.

Pepsi Man
04-19-2005, 03:44 AM
This was ruined before I even viewed it OR any of these replies simply by the url being displayed on mouseover.

Corkscrewed
04-19-2005, 04:41 AM
ROFLMAO! Awesome stuff!! :rofl:

SuperSlim
04-19-2005, 07:44 AM
that was some funny stuff right there

Jonster
04-19-2005, 07:54 AM
:lol:

Hired Hitman
04-19-2005, 10:28 AM
It wasn't that funny... It gets a "ha... yeah" but no more than that.

the_rock's_#1_fan
04-19-2005, 04:15 PM
The only way WWE isn't totally f*cked after Backlash and the lottery draft is if Batista drops the belt at Backlash to HHH and HHH and Cena actually do switch shows (WWE Championship would be on RAW, WHWC on SD!) AND only move like 5 guys between shows...I was kinda hoping that Vince would be out on RAW 2 fire Christian and Tomko...they deserve it.

Mike the Metal Ed
04-19-2005, 04:31 PM
The only way WWE isn't totally f*cked after Backlash and the lottery draft is if Batista drops the belt at Backlash to HHH and HHH and Cena actually do switch shows (WWE Championship would be on RAW, WHWC on SD!) AND only move like 5 guys between shows...I was kinda hoping that Vince would be out on RAW 2 fire Christian and Tomko...they deserve it.

:wtf:

Savio
04-19-2005, 04:39 PM
A surprise press conference was held today at the offices of World Wrestling Entertainment to announce the company's new owner. Matt Hardy.

Hardy was terminated from the company over a week ago due to what they claimed was "inapproprate internet actions". This action had to do with a situation between his former girlfriend, Amy "Lita" Dumas, and Adam "Edge" Copland. Hardy recieved the news while on the injured list for a torn ACL.

The support he recieved was overwhelming to say the least. From posts on his website to online petitions by fans wanting the WWE to rehire Hardy back , filled the web.
One form of support came from fans in the form of WWE stock. Hardy aquired 20 percent of the campany as a way to "get back at the company",according fans of Hardy.
Still feeling deeply hurt and vengeful, Hardy took it upon himself to see how muchmore stock he could purchase with the huge amount of money he had saved while working for the WWE...and selling Lita's used panties on E-Bay.

With a stroke of luck, an investment web site was selling WWE stock at ten cents a share. Which was nine cents more than it was really worth.
Hardy purchased as much stock as he could. After all was said and done, Hardy had aquired 99 percent of company, with the remaining stock owned by the MacMahon family.

The press conference was attended by Vince MacMahon, his wife Linda, and the WWE board members. Vince made the announcement about the the change over. It was said he had a tear in his eye.

Matt Hardy then took over the event saying how happy he was returning to the WWE and how, as the new owner, will make changes that will bring fans back to the world of wrestling.

The list of changes includes:

-More wrestling, less storylines.
-Cancel the new diva search contest(which was greeted by cheers from the press)
-Push younger talent to create new superstars.
-Rehire Rhyno and Molly Holly.
-More wrestling, less storylines.
-Firing all divas who cannot wrestle.(which leaves only 2)
-Have John Cena kicked in the crotch by every employee in the company for ruining the WWE championship belt
-And more wrestling, less storylines.

It was at this point that Vince MacMahon started screaming ."He's crazy! No storylines?! Actual wrestling on a wrestling program?! He'll ruin this company!" After that he fainted.

But the real question was what will be Hardy's plans for Edge and Lita.
"Well as for Edge, I see a new direction for his character." said Hardy. "He'll come to the ring dressed in a giant diaper, cry like a baby, and poop his pants. I know it will never get over with the fans, but what do I care. He f****ed me over!"

Lita will be sent to the companys development camp, OVW. And the only way she can get back to the WWE is doing something involving the number 37. Something, Hardy says, that Kevin Smith fans would get.

The changes will start the monday after the next Raw PPV, Backlash.

And on a side note, Triple H is filing for divorice from Stephanie MacMahon. The couple have been married for nearly 2 years.
He has also been seen sending secret admire notes to Matt Hardy, declairing his love for the new owner
...in a row?