PDA

View Full Version : Leaked Judgment Day card (Possible spoilers)

Team Sheep
04-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Thought maybe you'd find this interesting-

The Target Center's website has revealed some possible spoilers and advertised the below matches for the Judgment Day PPV in Minnesota on 5/21:

WWE champion John Cena vs. John Bradshaw Layfield in an "I Quit" match

*Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero in what is billed as a "WrestleMania 21 Rematch"

*Booker T vs. Kurt Angle

*The Big Show vs. Carlito Caribbean Cool

Source: http://www.wrestle-zone.co.uk

The CyNick
04-26-2005, 01:37 PM
Dont really get the Show-Cralito thing, but the rest of it looks strong.

You add a match with MNM for the tag titles, a CW title, and this could be a really good show.

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 01:45 PM
WWE champion John Cena vs. John Bradshaw Layfield in an "I Quit" match

*Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero in what is billed as a "WrestleMania 21 Rematch"

*Booker T vs. Kurt Angle

*The Big Show vs. Carlito Caribbean Cool
Cena vs JBL: Meh.

Rey/Eddie: Probably good.

Booker Angle: :y:

Big Show/CCC: Dat's not cool.

Shaggy
04-26-2005, 02:06 PM
I look at the card and the only thing good on it is the Rey Vs Eddie match.

Booker and Angle could run a close second

this card just looks a little odd for me.

Londoner
04-26-2005, 02:23 PM
I reckon it's a fake..or just rumoured matches, can't see CCC V Big Show.What's the point?

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 02:28 PM
I reckon it's a fake..or just rumoured matches, can't see CCC V Big Show.What's the point? http://www.targetcenter.com/eventDetail.aspx?scheduleID=860

If it's faked, it's the target center faking it.

WWE SmackDown and Clearasil For Men present Judgment Day

A LIVE PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT

http://www.targetcenter.com/eventimages/large/Taker%20Website.jpg

John Cena vs. JBL in an in an "I Quit" WWE Championship Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero- WrestleMania 21 Rematch
Booker T vs. Kurt Angle
The Big Show vs. Carlito Caribbean Cool

SuperSlim
04-26-2005, 03:43 PM
jsut to see CCC back in there is cool enough for me

Cena vs JBL again... meh

Booker/Angle: :y: yes.

Rey/Eddie: again... it's good but I'm kinda tired of seein Rey.

Londoner
04-26-2005, 03:47 PM
Tired of Rey already? Damn peoples attention spans of today. Why exactly are you tired of him?

SuperSlim
04-26-2005, 03:56 PM
well it's more less that when it came ot the cruiserweight division it was really all about him. It's like everytime there was something to do with a contendership or match around it it was all about him and he could only hit the same spots time after time after time.

Now he's moved up to the next division and it's still the same thing. I like a little variation. I like to see some different people get highlighted sometimes. I mean don't get me wrong the guy is talented. Very talented. Watched his ECW and WCW stuff as well as his early WWF/E stuff. But now it's like an RVD match.

Hit these certain spots everytime and that's it. You can't outshine the main eventers. Now my attention span for Rey lasted years. but just recently it's been OK it's time for somethin/someone else. Rey really still doesn't look like the contender that they are trying to make him out to be. LIke when he was taking JBL down and almost out for the count it just didn't look right. It just doesn't feel right. I guess I'm just lookin and askin for to much though.

M. Banana
04-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Can't wait for CCC to take BS.

It'll be hot.

PureHatred
04-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Why are they using Taker's pic when he's not even on the announced card?

Did he blow snot on someone in Minnesota and I just haven't heard about it yet?

Gertner
04-26-2005, 04:21 PM
hopefully JBL gets his belt back.

Londoner
04-26-2005, 04:24 PM
well it's more less that when it came ot the cruiserweight division it was really all about him. It's like everytime there was something to do with a contendership or match around it it was all about him and he could only hit the same spots time after time after time.

Now he's moved up to the next division and it's still the same thing. I like a little variation. I like to see some different people get highlighted sometimes. I mean don't get me wrong the guy is talented. Very talented. Watched his ECW and WCW stuff as well as his early WWF/E stuff. But now it's like an RVD match.

Hit these certain spots everytime and that's it. You can't outshine the main eventers. Now my attention span for Rey lasted years. but just recently it's been OK it's time for somethin/someone else. Rey really still doesn't look like the contender that they are trying to make him out to be. LIke when he was taking JBL down and almost out for the count it just didn't look right. It just doesn't feel right. I guess I'm just lookin and askin for to much though.

Fair enough point. I guess i just admire his talent so much that i didn't realise his matches were getting that boring, but it's not surprising. WWE should just let the wrestlers come up with there own ideas or something, but instead were left with watching stale wrestlers perform shitty matches.

Londoner
04-26-2005, 04:25 PM

Did he blow snot on someone in Minnesota and I just haven't heard about it yet?

Told you it was fake.

Ruien
04-26-2005, 04:54 PM
I hope it is fake.

Nark Order
04-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Sadly, JBL wont win....

Mr. Nerfect
04-26-2005, 05:11 PM
How awesome would it be if JBL somehow beat Cena, then the next edition of SmackDown! JBL is cutting a promo in the ring when he is interrupted by...........CHRISTIAN! That would be a feud right there.

But anyway, I don't mind the looks of that card. I predicted The Big Show vs. Carlito Caribbean Cool,, but come to think of it, I think they should save this match for when they get a good feud going. Have Orlando Jordan defend the US Title against The Big Show, and have Carlito start down low (so they don't rush his coolness) against a guy like Mark Jindrak.

MNM can defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas, Paul London can defend the CW Title against someone (I heard they already had Paul London vs. Chavo Guerrero on SmackDown!, so here's hoping it ended in a screwjob so they can repeat the match at Judgment Day) and that is a pretty decent card.

Maybe have The Undertaker vs. The Basham Brothers, and Matt Morgan vs. Heidenreich to fill-up the card a bit more.

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 05:29 PM
He's one of the most noticed wrestlers on the roster?

Jonster
04-26-2005, 05:32 PM
MNM can defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas, [...]
Isn't Haas injured?

Kane Knight
04-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Haas is still on the roster?