PDA

View Full Version : Sin City 2 and 3

Champion of Europa
04-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Credit: www.joblo.com

Now for the news that I'm sure most people will agree is absolutely great. Robert Rodriguez will be shooting back to back sequels for SIN CITY 2 and 3 starting February of next year for a release presumably summer of 2007. I guess the studio big wigs were satisfied with the commercial and critical appeal of the uber-cool SIN CITY that they jumped on the shooting back to back sequels bandwagon. Further, Rodriguez plans to start shooting a film titled CONAN for Warner Bros. after he's done with the sequels. We're not sure whether CONAN is the same sequel that's been in development for a few years now, Conan O'Brien's scintillating tell-all autobiography or something completely original.

--------------------

Very nice. :heart:

Fignuts
04-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Good. There are still plenty of srories from the comics they havn't covered yet, and as long as they use the same format it should be phenomenal.

Fryza
04-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Wouldn't see a need for a Sin City 3, as SC2 would probably be able to cover whatever is left. *shrug*

YOUR Hero
04-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Ah cool, I don't think the other Sin City topic covered this question.

Funky Fly
05-01-2005, 03:16 AM
Well, so long as its from material that is already out there and not some new (and probably crap) stuff they are writing just for the movie, then I am for it.

MJD
07-17-2005, 04:20 AM
Theres about 9 more 'yarns' to cover. A Dame To Kill For will cover most of the second but theres probably enough for up to 4 movies in total.

Downunder
07-17-2005, 05:22 AM
cool, very cool