PDA

View Full Version : Predictions For Backlash

Just John
04-29-2005, 06:07 PM
right out of all the 6, yes six whole matches in backlash post your predictions person with the most correct predictions gets repped by all heres mine:

HHH vs. Batista - Batista holds on to the titles once more.

Hogan and HBK vs. Hassan and Daivari - If the WWE Intends on making this Hogan's last match my guess is that Hogan and HBK will win.

Chris Jericho vs. Sheton Benjamin - To be honest I really have no Idea but I think Jericho has the win here as his character is fading away and the WWE really want to bring it back.

Chris Benoit vs. Edge - Kinda pointless this match I think Edge will win, I just think it's just there to reinforce the fact that edge is capable of topping Benoit just to make people believe that when he uses his money in the bank title shot, he has a chance of winning it.

Kane vs. Viscera - I think kane will hit the chokeslam but Viscera will win the match I think the WWE want to make Viscera a big player again (not that he was)

TAG TEAM TURMOIL

The Heart Throbs
vs
La Resistance
vs
Hurricane & rosey
vs
Simon Dean & Maven
vs
Tajiri & William Regal

The Heart Throbs I think the WWE want to make these up-and-comers big.

tucsonspeed6
04-29-2005, 06:17 PM
Here's why nobody will enter your predictions league:

1: Because you have absolutely 0 repping power, and therefore cannot rep anyone who wins.

2: I find it hard to believe that you will actually bother to count the number of correct responses given at any one time

3: Because you're a fucking dipshit and everyone knows it

4: (and this is kinda a big one!) Because there are already 2 established Predictions leagues already in existance. One for those who have signed up in January, and the other for anyone else (which has also been in existance since January)

But if you're really into making ANOTHER predictions league, please make it one that only people with little red dots under their names can enter. That might be entertaining.

Nervous Ferret
04-29-2005, 06:19 PM
lol

Corkscrewed
04-30-2005, 04:45 AM
And the winner has to get negatively repped by all the other guys or something... :shifty:

I know that'd do absolutely nothing... hence the shiftyface

Just John
04-30-2005, 09:09 AM
there are pediction legues?

I have much to learn.

AJHayes
04-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Here's why nobody will enter your predictions league:

1: Because you have absolutely 0 repping power, and therefore cannot rep anyone who wins.

2: I find it hard to believe that you will actually bother to count the number of correct responses given at any one time

3: Because you're a fucking dipshit and everyone knows it

4: (and this is kinda a big one!) Because there are already 2 established Predictions leagues already in existance. One for those who have signed up in January, and the other for anyone else (which has also been in existance since January)

But if you're really into making ANOTHER predictions league, please make it one that only people with little red dots under their names can enter. That might be entertaining.

:rofl: Too funny man.. :y:

Corndad
05-01-2005, 02:11 AM
This should say it all what we think of your threads....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/archietheowl/poop.jpg

Savio
05-01-2005, 02:14 AM
Such hostility :nono: