PDA

View Full Version : kane vs. jericho (possible spoiler)

wrestling_god
01-14-2004, 01:24 PM
A house show coming up soon has

RVD VS. ORTON for IC title
FLAIR/BATISTA VS. DUDLEYS
AND NOW
KANE VS. JERICHO

Usually house show matches are copied on to the next televised event for example i was at the house show when booker T made his return..the exact same matches happened the next night at raw that i was also attending. Basically the same moves and same winner.
Now after jericho lost to mark henry which i know about all of us were against im thinking kane is jerichos ticket to a major babyface..remember the last man standing match between kane and jericho..it started over jericho spilling coffee on kane. Im thinking for some odd reason kane attacks trish stratus. one way or another shell be involved with the story line if they do what im thinking there gonna do and push this match.

wrestling_god
01-14-2004, 01:27 PM
A house show coming up soon has

RVD VS. ORTON for IC title
FLAIR/BATISTA VS. DUDLEYS
AND NOW
KANE VS. JERICHO

Usually house show matches are copied on to the next televised event for example I was at the house show when Booker T made his return..the exact same matches happened the next night at raw that I was also attending. Basically the same moves and same winner.
Now after Jericho lost to Mark Henry (which I know about all of us were against) im thinking Kane is Jerichos ticket to a major babyface..remember the last man standing match between kane and jericho..it started over Jericho spilling coffee on Kane. Im thinking for some odd reason Kane attacks Trish stratus. one way or another shell be involved with the story line if they do what im thinking there gonna do and push this match.

sorry i ment to edit not reply

John la Rock
01-14-2004, 01:36 PM
should be ok. A think a Jericho/Kane storyline could really work if they want to make Jericho a full framed baby face, BUT my only problem with this is that greatly resembles the infamous Kane/Shane feud from a couple of months back, and we all know how great of a feud that was :shifty:

Corkscrewed
01-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Well, either way, someone who shouldn't get buried (either due to his gimmick or because he's a great worker) will get buried.

Synergy
01-14-2004, 04:16 PM
They probably just want to test Jerichos babyface reaction and if the match works well on the road they can build an angle round it on TV later....

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 06:52 PM
They probably just want to test Jerichos babyface reaction and if the match works well on the road they can build an angle round it on TV later....

Im almost certain that wwe knows Jericho is a powerful babyface once the full transition takes place. Remember the debu of Jericho interrupting the rock he was still cheered a boomingly loud cheer. Im actually hoping for a feud again between Kane and Jericho..i want Jericho to go over but not cleanly. Dont want to ruin Kanes hype.