PDA

View Full Version : Are the acctaully pushing Christian?

BigDaddyCool
05-03-2005, 01:31 AM
Or is this all just a big swerve?

Shadow
05-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Big Swerve.

Corkscrewed
05-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Christian is part of the usual deal where RAW wrestlers about to go to SD! get buried, then get traded, then do really well on SD! so that it seems like RAW is super duper superior, since even their jobbers thrive on SD!

Rammsteinmad
05-03-2005, 03:21 AM
Agreed.

Hitman84
05-03-2005, 03:55 AM
Seconded.

Mr. Nerfect
05-03-2005, 04:08 AM
I hope they do push him, but once he goes to SmackDown!, what's next? He's going to face Cena, probably lose, then what? If he wins, what's there for Cena?

I think Christian will be able to thrive on SmackDown!, and might actually draw viewers to the show, but I hope they take a chance with him and make him WWE Champion. Have it happen on an edition of SmackDown! or something, when Matt Morgan helps him and becomes Christian's second Problem Solver. Then have Christian vs. Kurt Angle at The Great American Bash, just because it would be seven shades of awesome. Christian vs. Eddie Guerrero, Christian vs. Rey Mysterio, Christian vs. Rob Van Dam, Christian vs. The Undertaker. I think they would all be great main events, and Christian could really be a great heel Champion. I'd go as far as to say he'd almost be a paralell to The Rock. The Rock was a face that drew interest into everything he did, and really made every match he was in a quality main event, I think Christian would be a heel that could draw interest into everything he does and really make every match he's in a quality main event.

Jaded-Dragon
05-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Christian is part of the usual deal where RAW wrestlers about to go to SD! get buried, then get traded, then do really well on SD! so that it seems like RAW is super duper superior, since even their jobbers thrive on SD!

Word.

SuperSlim
05-03-2005, 09:26 AM
sad that is probably what is going to happen.

Booker T, now Christian

The One
05-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Are they pushing Christian? No. Christian is losing constantly (the only win I remember recently is against Chris Benoit). Christian is getting over because he is one of the most entertaining people in the company. The company is doing shit to get him over, it's Christian's work and the fans that are giving him the push.

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 11:11 AM
In fact, they're doing their best to DEPUSH him.

BatistaBomb
05-03-2005, 11:16 AM
i think christian will be drafted to smackdown and as big of a cena fan that i am i would like to see christian win that title cause he damn well deserves it and he proves week in and week out he has the mic skills and the ring skills and he's one of the most over guys in the company

The Gooch
05-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Whatever happened to listening to the fans? The WWE is not pushing Christian, it is the fans and Christian himself doing the job. I would love to see him go to Smackdown and feud with Eddie or Angle. That might even convince me to start tuning in on Thursday again.

Mayo
05-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Whatever happened to listening to the fans? The WWE is not pushing Christian, it is the fans and Christian himself doing the job. I would love to see him go to Smackdown and feud with Eddie or Angle. That might even convince me to start tuning in on Thursday again.Don't you mean that it may actually convince you to start reading the spoilers again? Baby steps, you don't want to get ahead of yourself.

Yeah I see Christian as a big star on Smackdown, and hopefully they actually make some significant roster changes with the draft, but not too drastic.

The Gooch
05-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Don't you mean that it may actually convince you to start reading the spoilers again? Baby steps, you don't want to get ahead of yourself.

Yeah I see Christian as a big star on Smackdown, and hopefully they actually make some significant roster changes with the draft, but not too drastic.

I weened myself off spoilers in the past. I'm not sure if I could ever do it again.

I see Christian getting even bigger in the fans eyes and the WWE having no choice but to give him a slot at the top. Having fresh blood that can actually wrestle and be entertaining as a top guy is always a good thing.

The Fitz
05-03-2005, 01:10 PM
In my opinion they are doing a decent job to make him a bigger star.

One week on Raw Promo with Vince.

The next, main event with Batista. He did lose but was still there.

Six days later he's not scheduled on the PPV, but does come out to do a promo right before the main event.

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 01:34 PM
i think christian will be drafted to smackdown and as big of a cena fan that i am i would like to see christian win that title cause he damn well deserves it and he proves week in and week out he has the mic skills and the ring skills and he's one of the most over guys in the company
So wait...

Christian is a very skilled wrestler who is very over, so he deserves to be demoted to the "B" show, and feud with a weak champion and a devalued championship?

Nice reasoning there, chief.

blake639raw
05-03-2005, 01:36 PM
In my opinion they are doing a decent job to make him a bigger star.

One week on Raw Promo with Vince.

The next, main event with Batista. He did lose but was still there.

Six days later he's not scheduled on the PPV, but does come out to do a promo right before the main event. How does any of that make him a bigger star? The only reason it might seem that way is because of the people taking to him, because he is so damn entertaining.

Just John
05-03-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure at this point but we can only hope he is being pushed

The Fitz
05-03-2005, 02:40 PM
What I meant was that they are actually giving him the time of day to shine.

Jonster
05-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Are they pushing Christian? No. Christian is losing constantly (the only win I remember recently is against Chris Benoit). Christian is getting over because he is one of the most entertaining people in the company. The company is doing shit to get him over, it's Christian's work and the fans that are giving him the push.
He beat Benoit!?

Gouda
05-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Yes. With help from Edge. The week before his promo with Vince.

And yeah they're pushing Christian................. off the ladder.............. which he was trying to sneak above the glass ceiling with.

KayfabeMan
05-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Are they actually pushing Christian?

Bush has been pushing Christian since he won office in 2000 :shifty:

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 04:00 PM
What I meant was that they are actually giving him the time of day to shine.
Excuse me? When over in England, didn't they edit the crowd reaction out so you couldn't hear the huge ass pop he got?

Yeah, that's really giving him a chance to shine.

tucsonspeed6
05-03-2005, 07:06 PM
I just assumed that they gave him a new gimmick. Call it a "I think I deserve a ME push, but I really don't....I'm just delusional" gimmick.

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 07:08 PM
We're all getting swerved

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 08:01 PM
I just assumed that they gave him a new gimmick. Call it a "I think I deserve a ME push, but I really don't....I'm just delusional" gimmick.
Naw naw naw...Man...

You see, he really IS getting a push. He's getting the "we can't bump you to heat, because the fans are so hot for you right now. So what we're gonna do is make you look as shitty as we can til your popularity dies down, give you a Title shot when nobody cares anymore, and THEN use the ratings as an excuse to bump you to hear" push

Kane Knight
05-03-2005, 08:02 PM
HeaT, not heaR

M. Banana
05-03-2005, 08:03 PM
bump you to hear..

:wtf:

I want your crack.

Corkscrewed
05-04-2005, 12:35 AM
They're pulling Christian.

:shifty: *runs away*

Kane Knight
05-04-2005, 12:56 AM
They're pulling Christian.

:shifty: *runs away*
:rofl:

Mr. Nerfect
05-04-2005, 05:36 AM
Seriously, they should have had Christian win this Gold Rush thing, then have him face Batista in a Steel Cage Match or something on RAW.

I hope the fans stay with Christian, because eventually it will become too much for the WWE to ignore.