PDA

View Full Version : Lita to Turn Heel and Join Edge

Shaggy
05-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Reported on http://www.world-wrestling.net/news/117227371.shtml

Lita is set to turn heel on Kane, perhaps as early as next week. Believe it or not folks, there is talk of pairing Lita and Edge together, thus the setup this past week on RAW

Im not so sure if this info is really true but it would seem the right thing to do. Lita gets booed all the time and the fans chant everytime Lita or Edge is out there. It would seem the only thing WWE might be able to do to stop the chants or atleast make it work for them is to turn Lita heel and put her with Edge. I had the feeling that something would happen after they showed Lita and Edge together in that segment on Raw.

TerranRich
05-05-2005, 10:34 AM
:roll:

Although, it would make sense...

At least with Matt Hardy not around, they can safely turn this into an angle.

:roll:

Lamuella
05-05-2005, 10:36 AM
I have a strong suspicion that the crowd will give her X-Pac heat.

TerranRich
05-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Hey...at least Lita sucks just as hard ;) but in other ways

:yes:

Kane Knight
05-05-2005, 02:30 PM
I have a strong suspicion that the crowd will give her X-Pac heat.
They aren't already?

Innovator
05-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Nah KKK, I'm pretty sure the crowd didn't chant "You're a slut" at X-Pac...yet

M. Banana
05-05-2005, 03:43 PM
What happened with Edge/Lita?

On TV that is.

Londoner
05-05-2005, 04:08 PM
In this case then it may well be a Edge/Kane final. Which will suck complete and utter shit, and Benoit/Edge would make more sense.

Londoner
05-05-2005, 04:09 PM
What happened with Edge/Lita?

On TV that is.

Edge was walking backstage after he beat Jericho, and then saw Lita and some other chick chatting, he went up and looked at them then walked off. Was really a strange part of the show to watch.

Xerzes
05-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Edge was walking backstage after he beat Jericho, and then saw Lita and some other chick chatting, he went up and looked at them then walked off. Was really a strange part of the show to watch.

It was Victoria, incidentally.

Mr. Nerfect
05-05-2005, 05:32 PM
I quite like the idea, as these two might really help each other rise higher on the heel ranks. A mutual benefit in a pairing is always good, and Edge could really use some benefitting if he is going to headline PPVs soon.

So it would then look like Kane vs. Edge would be the finals, and I don't have a problem with that. Have Kane destroy Benoit with a Chokeslam or Tombstone on the outside to win the match via countout, playing up to the concussion angle. Personally I think it would be better if Triple H cost Benoit the match, and they had Triple H vs. Chris Benoit in a Hell in a Cell Match at Vengeance.

Anyway, Edge going over Shawn Michaels cleanly after HBK has beaen the IC Champion in a fantastic match during the openiny round of the tournament, gets him over as an immediate heel threat. Edge then beating Kane with Lita's help sets up a stronger Edge vs. Kane feud, as well as gets Edge over as more of a threat.

dalegendkilla
05-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Kane V.S. Edge? I never thought of that, I thought it'd be Benoit verses Edge where Edge wins again. But I can really see Kane V.S. Edge happening now.

M. Banana
05-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Thanks TL

The CyNick
05-05-2005, 06:09 PM
They have to turn Lita heel.

The fact of the matter is she's getting booed on TV every week, so they need to do something.

Putting her with Edge seems kinda useless, I just dont see the point. I dont know, maybe she's the thing that puts him ovber the top to win the World Title as a storyline. But in reality I think her lack of skill will take him down.

I guess that means they'll have to turn Trish baby again in order to keep the only Womens program going.

Id like ot hear JR address the "You Screwed Matt" and "We want Matt" chants just once.

M. Banana
05-05-2005, 06:15 PM
The fact that people are booing her is reason enough for McMahon and co. to give her a face push.

Shadow
05-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Oh yeah. This will work. Cause Lita can be a heel and does it very well.

And that's sarcasem btw. Lita cannot be a heel. It's fundimentally impossible to be a heel. So like most of the WWE's ideas....this one sucks balls.

M. Banana
05-05-2005, 06:21 PM
You suck balls.

Shadow
05-05-2005, 06:23 PM
You suck balls.

Yeah so? What is your point? This shall not work because the WWE is teh stupid.

Amaroqwolf
05-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Lita+ Heel turn = Okay, we so need a smiley that vomits.

Kane Knight
05-05-2005, 06:39 PM
Oh yeah. This will work. Cause Lita can be a heel and does it very well.

And that's sarcasem btw. Lita cannot be a heel. It's fundimentally impossible to be a heel. So like most of the WWE's ideas....this one sucks balls.
It's funny, they're doing it to her because she's getting the same X-Pac heat Edge is.

M. Banana
05-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Teh is the worst fucking word ever.

M. Banana
05-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Ack, neg rep!?

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-05-2005, 07:24 PM
It's funny, they're doing it to her because she's getting the same X-Pac heat Edge is.

Nah Edge is getting heat because he's a good worker. He's always been able to generate heat.

The Naitch
05-05-2005, 07:37 PM
As long as this brings Kane more TV time, great

Kane Knight
05-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Nah Edge is getting heat because he's a good worker. He's always been able to generate heat.
Yes, all good workers get booed when they're faces.

The only reason his response has increased since then is because NOW they're chanting "You screwed Matt."

Before that, this "great worker" was getting the same heel response as he was getting as a face. That's not generating heat.

Shadow
05-05-2005, 07:42 PM
That would be recycling heat.

Kane Knight
05-05-2005, 07:50 PM
The WWE's environment-friendly.

Mr. JL
05-05-2005, 07:51 PM
LOL...

I remember when Edge cut a promo on X-Pac back in 2001, just after he had won the King of the Ring and told X-Pac that "1998 called and they want their style back."

Its funny... cuz someone can pull the "2001 called and they want their style back" on Edge.
------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I think anytime anyone on TPWW.net mentions Edge or Lita there should be a flood of....

"WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT"

Shadow
05-05-2005, 07:53 PM
LOL...

I remember when Edge cut a promo on X-Pac back in 2001, just after he had won the King of the Ring and told X-Pac that "1998 called and they want their style back."

Its funny... cuz someone can pull the "2001 called and they want their style back" on Edge.
------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I think anytime anyone on TPWW.net mentions Edge or Lita there should be a flood of....

"WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT" "WE WANT MATT" "YOU SCREWED MATT"

That'll get repeitive after awhile.

Disturbed316
People are booing Lita because of what happened outside the ring, not because her character sucks inside. Still, I think she will end up botching the turn and hopefully get fired.

Normal Is Me
WE WANT MATT

Kane Knight
05-05-2005, 07:54 PM
People are booing Lita because of what happened outside the ring, not because her character sucks inside. Still, I think she will end up botching the turn and hopefully get fired.
I'm not sure why the botch of doom was getting popped in the first place.

Mr. JL
05-05-2005, 07:55 PM
That'll get repeitive after awhile.
True.

But the whole "Lita and botch" jokes are still kicking around... they never get old :shifty:

Mr. JL
05-05-2005, 07:56 PM
LOL

I'm not sure why the botch of doom was getting popped in the first place.

Shadow
05-05-2005, 07:57 PM
So? Some Jokes will never get old. That's one of 'em.

The other is HHH sucks Vince's asshole 24/7.

Mr. JL
05-05-2005, 08:01 PM
HHH sucks Vince's asshole 24/7 ... the Jeff Hardy fan boi's ....vWo

The Naitch
but if Lita goes with Edge, she'll kill his career, kiss of death_style. It happened to Esse, The Hardys, Kane, and soon Edge. ;)

Mr. JL
oh wait.. I am a Jeff Hardy fan boi :(

Shadow
05-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Good for you.

Kane Knight
05-05-2005, 08:06 PM
True.

But the whole "Lita and botch" jokes are still kicking around... they never get old :shifty:
That's because she helps keep them fresh. There's no way for them to keep the "You Screwed Matt" chants fresh unless they rehire Matt and she gets him fired.

Mr. JL
05-05-2005, 09:46 PM
That's because she helps keep them fresh. There's no way for them to keep the "You Screwed Matt" chants fresh unless they rehire Matt and she gets him fired.
lol

TerranRich
05-05-2005, 10:22 PM
"YOU SCREWED EDGE! YOU SCREWED EDGE!"

THOSE are the chants *I* want to hear. ;)

Fox
05-06-2005, 12:32 AM
They must be fucking retarded. Lita and Edge together on TV is such an insult to every dedicated wrestler and fan associated with WWE. I hope people bring bags of feces to the arena and bombard these two pricks with them every time they walk through the curtain.

I wish there was a way to tell every fan in the world to be absolutely silent every time Edge and Lita are shown or are in the ring. Just imagine, Edge comes out and when his music stops its completely quiet. He tries to cut a promo and get some kind of heat, but everyone just sits and stares at him. Coughs and sneezes echo throughout the arena.

That would teach that piece of shit.

M. Banana
05-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Everyone I know said they're gonna do it.

But how do you telegraph that to the other thousands of people... pass the message or some shit?

RGWhat316
05-06-2005, 01:33 AM
They must be fucking retarded. Lita and Edge together on TV is such an insult to every dedicated wrestler and fan associated with WWE. I hope people bring bags of feces to the arena and bombard these two pricks with them every time they walk through the curtain.

I wish there was a way to tell every fan in the world to be absolutely silent every time Edge and Lita are shown or are in the ring. Just imagine, Edge comes out and when his music stops its completely quiet. He tries to cut a promo and get some kind of heat, but everyone just sits and stares at him. Coughs and sneezes echo throughout the arena.

That would teach that piece of shit.
You know, I was actually reading some of the Matt Hardy message board, and most of those people said the exact same thing. There's a saying "as long as people are talking, whether good or bad, it's better than nothing" or something like that. So if you stay silent while Edge is out there instead of booing him, that should teach him.

But I highly doubt you can get 15,000 people or so to stay absolutely silent, when a good portion of them have no idea why Edge is getting these chants in the first place.

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 02:09 AM
You know, I was actually reading some of the Matt Hardy message board, and most of those people said the exact same thing. There's a saying "as long as people are talking, whether good or bad, it's better than nothing" or something like that. So if you stay silent while Edge is out there instead of booing him, that should teach him.

But I highly doubt you can get 15,000 people or so to stay absolutely silent, when a good portion of them have no idea why Edge is getting these chants in the first place.
No such thing as bad publicity?

I dunno. I complain about Triple H a lot, and it doesn't get my friends watching or ordering PPVs. This angle with Edge and Lita, if it happens, won't put asses in the seats.

Corkscrewed
05-06-2005, 02:44 AM
I guess that means they'll have to turn Trish baby again in order to keep the only Womens program going. Well, they may already have, given that she got squashed by Viscera, who's staying as a heel.

Edge and Lita will be the X-Pac of 2005, as everyone's mentioned, but I don't care. Stick trash and trash together and you have more time and space for other things.

RGWhat316
05-06-2005, 03:21 AM
No such thing as bad publicity?

I dunno. I complain about Triple H a lot, and it doesn't get my friends watching or ordering PPVs. This angle with Edge and Lita, if it happens, won't put asses in the seats.
No, I'm not saying that this angle will draw people in. I was more referring to the silent treatment which is an option when Edge comes out now. Meaning as long as people are giving Edge a reaction, WWE is gonna think that it's his character. But if people are quiet when he's out there, then they will know that it's Adam Copeland, not Edge.

Muhammad Hassan
05-06-2005, 03:41 AM
ALALALALALAEYEYEYALALALALE.....YAYAYALALEYAYA

Yeah well thank god Edge is more popular then Matt Hardy. All of a sudden everyone here gives a damn about Matt? As if Edge wanted Matt fired. That was the doing of the Chairman.

I cant wait until the bandwagon loses it's wheels.

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 10:56 AM
No, I'm not saying that this angle will draw people in. I was more referring to the silent treatment which is an option when Edge comes out now. Meaning as long as people are giving Edge a reaction, WWE is gonna think that it's his character. But if people are quiet when he's out there, then they will know that it's Adam Copeland, not Edge.
When has the WWE ever paid heed to dead crowds? They've had dead crowds in the MAIN EVENT before and not takent the hint.

RGWhat316
05-06-2005, 02:06 PM
When has the WWE ever paid heed to dead crowds? They've had dead crowds in the MAIN EVENT before and not takent the hint.
You are right there. And with WWE, they will probably go the opposite way. If people aren't chanting "you screwed Matt", or "we want Matt" to Edge and Lita, then WWE will think this is all over.

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 02:21 PM
You are right there. And with WWE, they will probably go the opposite way. If people aren't chanting "you screwed Matt", or "we want Matt" to Edge and Lita, then WWE will think this is all over.
I actually wonder if they fired Matt with the intent of getting heel heat for these two.

I mean, they hinted at a Lita heel turn a while ago, but she botched it.

Edge botched being a face, and actually started getting more pops as a heel.

Since they are, apparently, not capable of drawing real heat on their own, but the WWE seem Hell-bent to push them...

More and idle thought.

Even now, most people aren't out and out booing Edge, but it seems to be the best he can get.

Londoner
05-06-2005, 02:33 PM
I quite like the idea of the crowds chanting 'boring' in every edge match, like they did when he faced Y2J.That should give them the message clearly.

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 04:31 PM
I quite like the idea of the crowds chanting 'boring' in every edge match, like they did when he faced Y2J.That should give them the message clearly.
Actually, I don't think they'll get the message. They hear the fans, but they don't understand them at all. A good example is that they ran with the Katie Vick angle because the overrun got good ratings. That's flawed logic because they didn't tune in to see Katie Vick, they tuned in to see the Big Red secret.

More recent, less drastic examples include the turns of Orton and Cena. They heard the pops, they didn't get what people liked or what they were popping for.

I'm pretty certain the WWE simply won't get the message, no matter how it's sent. When people turn the channel or turn off their TV, it's never because the product is bad. It's always because the smarks are ruining it. Championships aren't drawing? Couldn't be because the championship is taking a backseat to Hunter, it's because nobody likes Benoit.

Dead crowd? Shows how over the guy is--They're awestruck. Booing crowd? It's because he's a successful heel. Chanting for someone (Matt)? It's because he's a successful heel. Walkouts? It's because he's a succesful heel. People turning off their TVs? Well, even people here have argfued that being hated enough that you turn off your TV makes good business sense and puts Trips over as the top heel, so why not other people?

LEt's face it: Even Cena's not a champ because we wanted it. We wanted it 6 months previous. Most people have a diminished interest in him now, and they're doing it to market his CD.

The WWE will do what they want, which may sometimes coincide with us, but they don't get what we want. They don't get us or what we like and dislike. They're more out of touch with their market than Eminem at a gay pride festival. And they don't care. They don't even seem to care when they start losing viewers, or the quality of the show sucks so bad that they're in danger of being dropped by TWO networks.

TW Mangrove
05-06-2005, 04:40 PM
They should turn lita heel and then the fans should cheer her. B/c she is excellent

M. Banana
05-06-2005, 04:53 PM
She should become a wigger

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 04:55 PM
They should turn lita heel and then the fans should cheer her. B/c she is excellent
Explains why you hate wiggers then.

UR a SK8R BOI

TW Mangrove
05-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Explains why you hate wiggers then.

UR a SK8R BOI

hardly, I hate all that pop-punk crap too. Real punk is shit like the ANL and Bad Religion, Pop-punk is to punk what wiggers are to rap.

Shadow
05-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Again...the WWE has totally become stupid. They should rip off some efeds for storyline ideas. Seriouslly. They stole the Heartthrobs from my efed. Why not steal storyline ideas?

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 05:37 PM
hardly, I hate all that pop-punk crap too. Real punk is shit like the ANL and Bad Religion, Pop-punk is to punk what wiggers are to rap.
Dude, you're citing Bad Religion and whining about how pop punk isn't "real" punk?

:lofingl:

PullMyFinger
05-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Pennywise is great.

Londoner
05-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Actually, I don't think they'll get the message. They hear the fans, but they don't understand them at all. A good example is that they ran with the Katie Vick angle because the overrun got good ratings. That's flawed logic because they didn't tune in to see Katie Vick, they tuned in to see the Big Red secret.

More recent, less drastic examples include the turns of Orton and Cena. They heard the pops, they didn't get what people liked or what they were popping for.

I'm pretty certain the WWE simply won't get the message, no matter how it's sent. When people turn the channel or turn off their TV, it's never because the product is bad. It's always because the smarks are ruining it. Championships aren't drawing? Couldn't be because the championship is taking a backseat to Hunter, it's because nobody likes Benoit.

Dead crowd? Shows how over the guy is--They're awestruck. Booing crowd? It's because he's a successful heel. Chanting for someone (Matt)? It's because he's a successful heel. Walkouts? It's because he's a succesful heel. People turning off their TVs? Well, even people here have argfued that being hated enough that you turn off your TV makes good business sense and puts Trips over as the top heel, so why not other people?

LEt's face it: Even Cena's not a champ because we wanted it. We wanted it 6 months previous. Most people have a diminished interest in him now, and they're doing it to market his CD.

The WWE will do what they want, which may sometimes coincide with us, but they don't get what we want. They don't get us or what we like and dislike. They're more out of touch with their market than Eminem at a gay pride festival. And they don't care. They don't even seem to care when they start losing viewers, or the quality of the show sucks so bad that they're in danger of being dropped by TWO networks.

Well they might not get the message, but Edge would.

Londoner
05-06-2005, 06:13 PM

Why aren't you banned yet?

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Pennywise>Bad Religion.

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Well they might not get the message, but Edge would.
I'm not sure what difference that would make.

Londoner
05-06-2005, 08:37 PM
It could make him step up a gear maybe, and let him know he isn't doing as good a job as he thinks he is.

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 08:41 PM
It could make him step up a gear maybe, and let him know he isn't doing as good a job as he thinks he is.
Assuming he gives a shit.

TW Mangrove
05-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Why aren't you banned yet?

b/c I am excellent. Dat B Y Dogg!

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 08:50 PM
You spelled "Retarded" wrong.

KillerWolf
05-06-2005, 09:40 PM
They have to turn Lita heel.

The fact of the matter is she's getting booed on TV every week, so they need to do something.

i have an idea. fire her sorry ass! :naughty: :y:

TW Mangrove
05-06-2005, 09:43 PM
i have an idea. fire her sorry ass! :naughty: :y:

Why fire her? She is a decent enough wrestling chick its not her fault she keeps getting hurt. Fire christy hemme first, she is nasty and even after seeing her cha-cha in playboy I still dont think she is the attractive

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Why fire her? She is a decent enough wrestling chick its not her fault she keeps getting hurt. Fire christy hemme first, she is nasty and even after seeing her cha-cha in playboy I still dont think she is the attractive
Yeah yeah yeah. You probably only like her coz of her "Anarchy" symbol./

M. Banana
05-06-2005, 10:50 PM
:rofl:

M. Banana
05-06-2005, 10:50 PM
Good Charlotte > Bad Religion

TW Mangrove
05-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Yeah yeah yeah. You probably only like her coz of her "Anarchy" symbol./

no, I think she is good and she can do some good moves. Plus she aint too bad looking

M. Banana
05-06-2005, 11:07 PM
no, I think she is good and she can do some good moves. Plus she aint too bad looking

1) She's never pulled of a sucessful move in her life
2) I'd fucking fuck it
3) Everyone knows KK likes it up the butt

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Good Charlotte > Bad Religion
Which ain't saying much.

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 11:34 PM
1) She's never pulled of a sucessful move in her life
2) I'd fucking fuck it
3) Everyone knows KK likes it up the butt
I resent that. I'm the pitcher, and you damn well know that. :shifty:

Kane Knight
05-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Not too bad looking? Have you even SEEN a woman not on TV before?

Plus, she's a walking botch machine.

TerranRich
05-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Care to go for a 4th post in a row, KČ? :naughty:

M. Banana
05-07-2005, 12:21 AM
He's the mang.

Kane Knight
05-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Lita's a man.

M. Banana
05-07-2005, 12:41 AM
I'd still fucking fuck it.

Kane Knight
05-07-2005, 09:55 AM
I'd still fucking fuck it.
Yeah, but you're gayer than I am.

M. Banana
05-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Impossible.

Kane Knight
05-07-2005, 12:34 PM
I dunno. If you'd fuck a guy with a boobjob, you out gay me.

KillerWolf
05-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Reported on http://www.world-wrestling.net/news/117227371.shtml

Im not so sure if this info is really true but it would seem the right thing to do. Lita gets booed all the time and the fans chant everytime Lita or Edge is out there. It would seem the only thing WWE might be able to do to stop the chants or atleast make it work for them is to turn Lita heel and put her with Edge. I had the feeling that something would happen after they showed Lita and Edge together in that segment on Raw.

pfff...Lita as a heel.

my dick wants to laugh.

Nark Order
05-07-2005, 08:00 PM
To me this is horrible. It's just rubbing it Matt's eye.

KillerWolf
05-07-2005, 08:08 PM

YOU LITTLE FUCKING SCUMBAG! DONT YOU EVER PUT YOUR WORTHLESS FUCKING TWO CENTS IN WHEN ADULTS ARE TALKIN'!

"SHE IS A DESCENT ENOUGH WRESTLING CHICK"??? COMPARED TO WHAT???
BOY, YOUR MAMA SHOULDA HIT YOU OVER THE HEAD AND SOLD THE FUCKING MILK! :foc:

M. Banana
05-07-2005, 08:14 PM
I dunno. If you'd fuck a guy with a boobjob, you out gay me.

True.

KillerWolf
05-07-2005, 08:17 PM
:foc:

dude, wanna get even more stoned?

you will need: 1 plastic sandwich bag, 1/2 cup household bleach, 1/2 cup amonia.
1. poor bleach and amonia into plastic sanwich bag
2. press opening in bag firmly against face getting a good seal around your nose and mouth
3. inhale deeply

Kane Knight
05-07-2005, 08:21 PM
To me this is horrible. It's just rubbing it Matt's eye.
Well, duh.

M. Banana
05-07-2005, 08:22 PM
His face even.

Kane Knight
05-07-2005, 08:36 PM
:foc:

dude, wanna get even more stoned?

you will need: 1 plastic sandwich bag, 1/2 cup household bleach, 1/2 cup amonia.
1. poor bleach and amonia into plastic sanwich bag
2. press opening in bag firmly against face getting a good seal around your nose and mouth
3. inhale deeply
:love:

Shadow
05-07-2005, 10:06 PM

Not even I'm that stoned to post something that stupid.

M. Banana
05-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Shadow:

O.O

Shadow
05-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Miguel:

Teh?

Kane Knight
05-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Not even I'm that stoned to post something that stupid.
Shocking.

M. Banana
05-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Miguel:

I'd fucking fuck it.

Get my catchphrase right b'tach.

Shadow
05-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Miguel:

I'd fucking fuck it.

Get my catchphrase right b'tach.

Teh?

YOUR Hero
05-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Team them up, its really the only way the WWE can save this latest push they're giving Edge. If they keep it 'status quo' it's going to fail. As much failure as they (WWE) have, it's not like they invite it.

Kane Knight
05-07-2005, 11:02 PM
Team them up, its really the only way the WWE can save this latest push they're giving Edge. If they keep it 'status quo' it's going to fail. As much failure as they (WWE) have, it's not like they invite it.
I think they do quite often.

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-08-2005, 01:35 AM
Yes, all good workers get booed when they're faces.

The only reason his response has increased since then is because NOW they're chanting "You screwed Matt."

Before that, this "great worker" was getting the same heel response as he was getting as a face. That's not generating heat.

yeah guy