PDA

View Full Version : Simon Dean

KingofOldSchool
05-16-2005, 01:10 AM
During one of my nightly convos with the Champion of Europa, I came up with my own personal storyline involving me and Simon Dean. Now before you stop reading, just read this through..from what I've been told, this is genius. But you need to know a little bit about my character and gimmick.
-------
Background:

Well, I work at Sam Goody. For those of you who don't know, Sam Goody is a music store. The prices there are usually a little more expensive than what you would find at like Wal*Mart and Best Buy, mainly because we offer less products, so the bigger stores can mark down the CD's and DVD's because they sell other products to make up the difference. Well Sam Goody offers a program called "Replay" which is a points based program where you earn gift certificates for the purchases you make. And it's a major part of our business, we have to pitch the Replay program to every customer that comes in.
------
Angle Workers:

Simon Dean: You all know him as that nutty weight loss instructor, Richard Simmons eat your heart out!

Sam "Goody" Sink aka "The Replay Machine" - Sam Sink is the hard nosed, but up beat salesman. He hates anyone who doesn't shop at Sam Goody and/or doesn't sign up for Replay. After he beats his opponent, he makes them sign up for Replay. His finisher is the "Mark-Up" since Sam Goody's prices are so high.
-----
Introduction:

One night on Raw, Simon Dean is in the ring plugging the Simon System and the fact the he has yet another sponsor...Sam Goody.

Simon: I am sooo pleased to announce that the Simon System has yeat ANOTHER sponsor! And here to tell you more about it, is Sam Goody's spokesman...Saaaam Siiiinnkk!

*Simon Dean's music hits and Sam Sink walks out with a headset on his head just like Simon Dean talking to the audience while throwing out Replay cards*

Sink: YEEEEAAAAH! GOODY GOT IT BABY! WOOOOO! GET YOUR REPLAY CARDS FOLKS! YEAAAAHH!

*Sink gets in the ring and high fives Dean*

Sink: Come on people! You should be excitied! Not only are we helping you lose weight, we are also helping you save money when you sign up for Replay! Come on! Let's join together and say it with me!

*Sink points to one side of the arena*

Sink: SAM!

*Sink points to the other side of the arena*

Sink: GOODY!

*Sink points to one side of the arena*

Sink: SAM!

*Sink points to the other side of the arena*

Sink: GOODY!

Sink: Come on people! Why can't you be more enthusiastic like Simon overhere?!?!

*Simon is shown chanting Sam Goody while grinning*

Sink: Signing up for Replay isn't that hard. I mean you all can read and write can't you? I mean I know you are all fat and lazy, but not being able to read and write? That's just plain pathetic! So come on! Goto your local Sam Goody retailer and sign up for Replay! That way, you'll get some exercise by walking AND you'll get some gift certificates! That'll make you a double winner!

Dean: Sam is 100% right folks! And just to show that we care about our customers, for the next week only if you sign up for Replay, then you will get a free bottle of my very own Simon Vitamins!

Sink: Annnnd folks, that's not all. If you call 1-800-IM4-SIMON and order a box of Simon Shakes and give us your Replay #, then you will get 20,000 Replay points which will give you a $20 gift certificate. That's just awesome!

Dean: You are totally right Sam! This deal is a once in a lifetime opportunity so...

*suddenly...STAND BACK...THERE'S A HURRICANE COMING THROUGH! is heard and out comes the World Tag Team Champions The Hurricane and Rosey*

Hurricane: Holy Boredom. Rosey! I think we've uncovered the mystery of the sleeping audience! And for a minute there I just thought we were watching crowd footage of an Al Snow match, then I saw these two talking. I put two and two together and then I got....WHASSUPWITDAT?! I mean holy infomercial! You expect people to take you up on this "Deal?"

*Dean and Sink nod their heads*

Hurricane: Good luck on that one boys, because if the crowd reaction is any guess then the audience at home is right near borderline coma right about now!

*Dean and Sink are shocked to hear this*

Sink: You listen here you green haired little punk! You have no idea what you're talking about! We are two professional business men, we don't have time for the likes of you and your slob friend over there.

Dean: Wooooaaah hold on Sam, we do have time for the slob he calls a "sidekick." I mean look at him, he's had one too many Chocolate shakes and one too few Simon Shakes. We should change that!

The Hurricane: Wait a minute! Rosevelt! I thought you said these were the guys on that Gay Hotline commercial you saw the other night? I mean when we came out here, I assumed you were right! I mean...they look the part...they act the part...now what is up...with that?

*Simon and Sink look at each other in horror and as Hurricane and Rosey turn their backs, Simon and Sink lay them out*
---------

Conclusion:

This segment seems kind've long for a typical non-HHH segment, but I wanted to give it some buildup. The character's are over the top, buuuttt that's the beauty of it. This isn't something where I use this to put my character over as World Champion material, more like comic relief. I have more way this came from which I will post if people like this one.

Evolution
05-16-2005, 10:36 AM
This is kinda good. And I thought I was the only one who put themselves into storylines with over guys. :shifty:

Except I take the IC title from Captain Charisma in a screwjob.