PDA

View Full Version : going to my 1st RAW on June 6 in st.louis

HelloNeoOhShitYes
05-17-2005, 02:44 PM
i was just wondering if anybody has ever been to a raw or sd what time i should get there and does anybody have any signs they would want me to use. it is also the first night of the draft.

Shadow
05-17-2005, 02:45 PM
DRAFT JEFF HARDY TO VELEOCITY!

James Steele
05-17-2005, 02:46 PM
"Shut up you ignorant ass!"

V
05-17-2005, 02:54 PM
that's my birthday [/you don't care]

The One
05-17-2005, 03:02 PM
I have been to probably a dozen or so RAWs (including the one where Jericho won the IC title for the last time), a couple SmackDowns, Nitros (including the one where Goldberg won the US Title from Raven), one Thunder, two WrestleManias, and 4 other Pay Per View shows...

When to show up depends on how large the arena is. My and my mates like showing up an hour or two in advanced, even if you have PLENTY of time, you can walk around and buy some shirts or some nachos for Big Vis.

Anyway sign ideas...

"Vis ate my other sign!"

"Hey Bischoff..." "E" "C" W" (You would need 4 people to do it)

and always there is the steady "I am to see Captain Charisma!"

Xero
05-17-2005, 03:04 PM
'Big Vis pimped my other sign...'

NoRoolz
05-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Like someone else mentioned in another 'Sign Idea's' thread...
"Edge slept with my other sign" I believe Tornado said this?

Also take a TPWW sign :yes:.

Team Sheep
05-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Well, if you want to spend as much time as you can in the arena itself, I'd suggest to arrive about an hour to half an hour before the gates open.

Savio
05-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Lita Screwed

<s>Rios</s>
<s>Christian</s>
<s>Bret?</s>
<s>Matt</s>
<s>Kane</s>
Edge!

DaveWadding
05-17-2005, 05:22 PM
(your town here) is FLAIR COUNTRY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FlashyT01
05-19-2005, 12:17 AM
I'm going too, but this will be my 5th show

tucsonspeed6
05-19-2005, 01:37 PM
I'll also be going to the St. Louis Show. I'll be on the side that the cameras are facing, but I'll be up a few rows. I've been studying how the cameras work on Raw, and they usually take a wide shot whenever an aerial move is done, so just as long as SOMEBODY gets on the top rope (ME is Ric Flair and HHH vs. Batista...you know Flair will get up there at least once.) I'll get on TV. Don't worry about a thing guys, I'll be sure to smuggle a marker in to make my TPWW.NET sign.

I'm also thinking about bringing in an ECW sign just to see if they'll really comfiscate it, and since Richards is back, I'll probably bring a "Jericatech Rule #1: No Polish Hammers!", or maybe a "StevieCorp: We're not Enron!!" sign to plug his website.

As for my fellow St. Louisans, if you're not too busy after the show, a trip out to Lambert could score you a few autographs. I can't make it, but I thought I'd toss the idea out there for you.

Chavo Classic
05-19-2005, 02:56 PM
You gotta do the 'What's a Batista' sign thing from a thread a few months ago.

Have fun anyway mate, it's a cracking spectacle live