PDA

View Full Version : RAW/ECW PPV (RAW Spoilers)

Xero
05-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Concerning last night's angle with Eric Bischoff promising to show up at the ECW One Night Stand Pay-per-view, I have heard from sources that what he said is true. Bischoff and some non-ECW connected Raw talent will appear at the PPV, but I am not sure in what capacity. It could just be a short angle based off the storyline on Raw where Bischoff doesn't want the show taking place, or it could be something more.

Source: http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=10361&p=1

:nono:

The One
05-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Hardcore Homecoming...everybody is forgetting about Hardcore Homecoming. I am telling better by miles not inches.

Innovator
05-17-2005, 05:06 PM
I hope this is just fodder for Heyman to show up on RAW, being the renegade and taking over

Shaggy
05-17-2005, 06:02 PM
if that happens then the ppv is ruined...i dont want them to put together a ppv and then have other people show up...I want old fasioned ECW.

That why I cant wait till the Hardcore Homecoming DVD..thats gonna be gold.

Im guessing is they will use this to bring a sorta ECW angle going on. Like hopefully redo the whole ECW Invasion type thing but possibly putting ECW over because of the fan base it seems to have now. I dont really know but what they are doing now is just crap. I was pissed after he said that.

parkmania
05-17-2005, 06:06 PM
Of course, Bischoff's plans may be foiled if he should be drafted to SD!

Sepholio
05-17-2005, 06:07 PM
This might be a start to that old rumor of Bischoff making RAW into Nitro. Just a thought.

Londoner
05-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Was thinking that Benoit might get drafted back to smackdown, that way he could still go on the ppv. That was a real pisstake last night though, i was going 'yes this is going to be great' during the start of the benoit/tajiri match, then Bischoff comes out, didn't expect that..was also hoping Benoit will be on the PPV as he is one of the reasons i would watch it.

I'm thinking maybe Tajiri will get drafted to, would make sense considering he isn't a tag champ and could help the cruiserweight division, which is where he should be.

Nervous Ferret
05-17-2005, 06:57 PM
yeah I'm thinking Tajiri will get drafted because is Eugene not coming back soon? He would go back to being Regal's partner I imagine.

Lamuella
05-17-2005, 06:58 PM
this only works if Bischoff shows up in his capacity as the "homo" in the Cactus Jack/Terry Funk angle

(yes, I know that didn't really happen)

BloodRiotZero
05-19-2005, 02:21 AM
They should have Lawler get in on this too, since he actually 'feuded' with ECW in '97.

The CyNick
05-19-2005, 07:26 AM
I'm sure its just being done so Bisch can go to the PPV and get beat down by someone.

If yuo watched the ECW DVD, the WWE history of ECW says that Bisch was enemy #1, so thats why they are doing this.

I dont think it matters what show Benoit and co are on, they will still be at the PPV

Dave Youell
05-19-2005, 07:52 AM
this only works if Bischoff shows up in his capacity as the "homo" in the Cactus Jack/Terry Funk angle

(yes, I know that didn't really happen)
OMG that would rule!

Cactus jet the old Bisch T - Shirt!

*does WCW hand signs*