PDA

View Full Version : When did this happen? (SD Spoilers)

FourFifty
05-20-2005, 09:06 AM
I haven’t watched SmackDown in a few weeks… I think since WMXI in all honesty. Haven’t even kept up with who’s who on Thursday night… That is, ‘till last night. It’s cool to see Eddie has turned heel, really should watch it for Carltio, The Big Show still sucks, and I still think JBL is the man. But one question came to mind while watching SmackDown….

When the hell did the dude who ass raped Cole turn face? Did the SmackDown fans forget that Hidenrich stuck his willy in Cole’s butthole? I mean, seriously!
On the bright side, When I saw that Orlando Jordan was still the US Champion, I hoped he would lose the title, to anyone.

TerranRich
05-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Heidenrape turned face when he...um...wanted to make friends backstage. He also catered to the crowd. It all started with a poem where he promised we'd see the new Heidenreich. I dunno.

Gouda
05-20-2005, 01:03 PM
Heidenreich has just changed his tastes from Michael Cole to little kids.

XL
05-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Dude...you haven't watched SD! since WMXI that's a long time! A lot happens in a 10 year hiatus!

joking btw no offense meant in this post!

Xero
05-20-2005, 01:07 PM
His official turn came when he did a poem about farting. Yep, classic SmackDown! writing team for you right there.

RGWhat316
05-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Dude...you haven't watched SD! since WMXI that's a long time! A lot happens in a 10 year hiatus!

joking btw no offense meant in this post!
WMXI, that's got to be a typo. SmackDown wasn't even on until 1999. Or else he just hasn't watched WWE period in the last 10 years. :-\

XL
05-20-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty sure it was a typo!

Just felt I would point it out!

Imagine not watching since 95 then getting back into it now!

Guess that's what the Nostalgia Thread is for!

Chavo Classic
05-20-2005, 02:52 PM
Imagine not watching since 95 then getting back into it now!

We had a thread a while ago explaining recent developments to some guy who'd just got back into wrestling again, and I think the general concensus was that IT SUCKS.

So, a couple of words of advice to anyone who wants to start watching again would be to try not to think that the product is as good as it was in 2000, and that whenever you hear the words "ITS TIME TO PLAYYYY THE GAMMMMMME...." you should throw your shoe (either foot) at the t.v.

;)