PDA

View Full Version : New ECW Documentary DVD

Loose Cannon
05-20-2005, 11:16 AM
There is a new ECW DVD in the works entitled, Forever Hardcore, and it is set to be released on June 10 at the Hardcore Homecoming show. It will have interviews from a lot of the guys not on the WWE one, like: Raven, Douglas, New Jack, Funk and more.

Here is the website to check it out

http://www.foreverhardcore.net/

Loose Cannon
05-20-2005, 11:18 AM
This one needs to have Pillman's Cyberslam 96 interview on it.

EDIT: Forgot they can't use any ECW footage I don't think :(

SuperSlim
05-20-2005, 11:28 AM
looks like it's gonna be a good one.

LK
05-20-2005, 12:18 PM
If they have New Jack they should go into a bit more detail regarding the mass transit incident. I thought that it wasn't nearly covered enough in the other DVD.

Loose Cannon
05-20-2005, 12:19 PM
yea, it's on the site

From Shane Douglas' account of throwing down the NWA World Title... To Raven's bitter take on the crucifixion incident ... to New Jack's state of mind during the Mass Transit bloodbath... FOREVER HARDCORE gives you the amazing stories and first hand accounts of every major aspect of the revolution that changed wrestling FOREVER.

Supermark101
05-20-2005, 03:41 PM
You got to love Terry Funk. Watch the interview clip to see what I'm talking about. He chooses to be his own man, and not go after the money.

The One
05-20-2005, 03:47 PM
FINALLY we get to hear from the people who WWE doesn't have locked down in contract and a position to continue to kiss McMahon's ass through the entire thing.

Tommy Dreamer: "Paul E. never had a problem with WWE...he HATED WCW."

Bubba Ray: "Hats off to Vince for allowing us to expand our audience."

and about 30 other little "Oh we love the WWE" comments that just makes me want to shit myself. Not that Rise and Fall isn't an INCREDIBLE DVD and a must see for even a casual fan...hell I have shown that DVD to a casual fan and they did not move for three hours and have since become a MUCH bigger fan of the industry...and they curse themselves for not watching ECW when they had the chance.

Disturbed316
05-20-2005, 06:17 PM
How are they going to put together an ECW dvd if they cant use actual ECW footage?

The One
05-20-2005, 06:23 PM
It is just a bunch of interviews and some home videos of each of the wrestlers. ECW (now WWE) has copywrited the material it released, but if say someone like Shane Douglas ever filmed any of his or anyone else's matches from a hand held camera that is open for anything...and if you remember 7-11 used to carry around a camera, I am sure someone has some of those videos. (if he was actually filming anything)

Rob
05-22-2005, 11:54 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the guys who worked for ECW have rights to their footage.

Nark Order
05-22-2005, 02:10 PM
It would make sense...

Volchok
07-19-2006, 10:11 PM
Sorry for the bump... But I just got it today and feel it's a really good documentary. It really gives you a feel on how ECW really was without the Vince and Co. ass kissing.