PDA

View Full Version : Christian's Title History.

Bo
05-21-2005, 10:05 AM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/christian/title_history.jsp

Didnt know if this is been posted yet or not. But looks like the WWE is starting notice the power of the peeps wanting to know.

jerichoholic169
05-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Reading that makes me remember how great the tag division was in 2000. Hopefully we can add WWE Champion to that list soon.

Nark Order
05-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Hold on, it says that Xtian won the Light Heavyweight Championship from Taka however I distinctly remember him winning it from Marc Mero right before Mero walked.

Anyone else remember this?

jerichoholic169
05-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Hold on, it says that Xtian won the Light Heavyweight Championship from Taka however I distinctly remember him winning it from Marc Mero right before Mero walked.

Anyone else remember this?

Mero only ever had the IC title...think you're getting mixed up

Nark Order
05-21-2005, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I got something mixed up. I thought he beat Marc Mero in a loser leaves town match for the LH belt but it wasn't for the belt. And Christian wasn't even in the match. lol.

Sable beat Mero in the "loser leaves town match"

The One
05-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Christian had a breif alliance with Sable fighting Mero, however Mero was not a Light-Heavyweight (and this is when WWE actually stuck to the weight limit idea) so I don't think that they ever had a match for the title. But yeah, Marc never won the LHW and Christian won his first and only reign of that off of Taka...from the 2nd to last In You House I believe.

Anybody Thrilla
05-21-2005, 01:40 PM
Hardcore Championship (1 Time)
def. Molly Holly, March 17, 2002

Wow.

The One
05-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Only to lose it to Maven 2 segments later.

Team Sheep
05-21-2005, 02:23 PM
If Christian wins the World Heavyweight/WWE Championship sometime in the future, surely this would be the first time a superstar has won that and the Light-heavyweight/cruiserweight title?

Nark Order
05-21-2005, 02:35 PM
He would indeed be the only one ever to win the WWE Title and the Lightheavyweight championship.

However, Eddie Guerrerro and Chris Jericho are already the only wons ever to win the WWE tilte and the Cruiserweight championship.

Team Sheep
05-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Ah right, thanks for that.

Anybody Thrilla
05-21-2005, 02:39 PM
The Lightheavyweight title was fucking garbage in its lineage anyway. The Cruiserweight title, though...that's hot.

The One
05-21-2005, 03:05 PM
I miss the Light-Heavyweight Belt. I don't know why, but it is my all time favorite looking belt...

http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/mi/ts/mitsufrito/channels/wwfcomic/images/3392297.jpg

That's why I loved TAKA so much, cause when he first won it and was fueding with Brian Christopher I thought they would actually go places with it...as it turns out...no. :(

Anybody Thrilla
05-21-2005, 03:09 PM
That belt looks like gayness on leather, I'm sorry to say.

Team Sheep
05-21-2005, 03:12 PM
I seem to remember the leather being red or something. Am I right?

The One
05-21-2005, 04:40 PM
You mean...

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/e/essarios/03.jpg
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/d/duanegill/06.jpg
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/taka/03.jpg
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/c/christian/14.jpg

Can't imagine why you remember red leather. ;) No once Essa Rios won the title, they changed it to be black leather, then Dean won it...yeah and so on and so forth...

Anybody Thrilla
05-21-2005, 04:42 PM
*MARKS OUT FOR GILLBERG*

Team Sheep
05-21-2005, 04:45 PM
lol thanks, I thought it was, then I thought I just dreamt it, or something. Strange aye.

The One
05-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Why? Why couldn't they do shit with the LHW division. At one point they had Essa, TAKA, Too Cool, Crash, Lynn, Funaki, J. Hardy, Christian, Eddie, Dean, Pac, and who knows how many other Light-Heavyweights sitting around, they wern't doing shit with most of them...why didn't they give the division life! :mad:

Or an idea I always thought would be cool (by always I mean from about 2000-2001), have Tazz (I know he is 15 lbs too heavy...bite me) win the title, and just week in and week out kick some hardcore ass. He would be high flyers, and grounded technical guys, anyone who was 225 (or change the rule to be 240) and under challenge him. Vince wouldn't have used one of his "Good titles" (World, IC, Euro) to promote the garbage fed wrestler, but at the same time it would give credibility to a title that had slim to none.

I don't know why (yes I do because I am a Light-weight wrestler and not a Cruiserweight wrestler) but I LOVED the idea of a LHW title.

jerichoholic169
05-21-2005, 05:19 PM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/d/duanegill/06.jpg

Gilllllberg, Gilllllberg

remember when he lasted about 10 second in the 99 royal rumble....haha.

RGWhat316
05-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Hardcore Championship (1 Time)
def. Molly Holly, March 17, 2002

Wow.
Yeah, and if I remember that right, Molly pinned the Hurricane, then ran into a door and Christian pinned her at Wrestlemania.

Esoteric
05-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Christian had a breif alliance with Sable fighting Mero, however Mero was not a Light-Heavyweight (and this is when WWE actually stuck to the weight limit idea) so I don't think that they ever had a match for the title. But yeah, Marc never won the LHW and Christian won his first and only reign of that off of Taka...from the 2nd to last In You House I believe.
actually that was edge that helped her it was in the days when he first came in and the brood hadnt made its debut

Mike the Metal Ed
05-21-2005, 06:39 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/title_history/lhw/images/lynn.jpg

:(

Team Sheep
05-21-2005, 06:44 PM
I remember Jerry winning that belt on Heat. Yes, on Heat. That's how credible that thing was.

jerichoholic169
05-21-2005, 06:49 PM
I remember Jerry winning that belt on Heat. Yes, on Heat. That's how credible that thing was.

hell its still more credible than the tag belts are on RAW.

Team Sheep
05-21-2005, 06:54 PM
**HEAT SPOILER**

Stevie Richards and The Coach are new tag champs.

Kane Knight
05-21-2005, 07:16 PM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/christian/title_history.jsp

Didnt know if this is been posted yet or not. But looks like the WWE is starting notice the power of the peeps wanting to know.
Of course they've noticed. They couldn't have edited out his pops in the British Raw if they didn't notice.

Kane Knight
05-21-2005, 07:17 PM
**HEAT SPOILER**

Stevie Richards and The Coach are new tag champs.
Tell me you're joking.

*Ties noose*

jerichoholic169
05-21-2005, 07:37 PM
Tell me you're joking.

*Ties noose*

course he is because that would imply stevie richards is allowed to win a match and that'll never happen.

The One
05-21-2005, 09:39 PM
actually that was edge that helped her it was in the days when he first came in and the brood hadnt made its debut

No...you are incorrect. It was in December of 1998 that Christian had his breif allience with Sable...At Capital Carnage, Sable & Christian defeat Mero & Jacqueline.

Please feel free to resume your bowing towards me. ;)

Esoteric
05-21-2005, 11:33 PM
No...you are incorrect. It was in December of 1998 that Christian had his breif allience with Sable...At Capital Carnage, Sable & Christian defeat Mero & Jacqueline.

Please feel free to resume your bowing towards me. ;)
August 30, 1998 - Summerslam: Sable & Edge (Mystery Partner) defeated Marc Mero & Jacqueline.
this is what i was refering to her and edge did have an alliance also

The One
05-22-2005, 03:24 AM
Not be be an ass, but I didn't say that Edge didn't have an allience with Sable, you had said that Christian didn't, I was point out that he infact DID...so please feel free to drop to your knees at you leasure. ;) :) :y: :p

Nark Order
05-22-2005, 10:55 AM
I want to have an Attitude Era Trivia Battle with The One someday.

Kane Knight
05-22-2005, 11:03 AM
course he is because that would imply stevie richards is allowed to win a match and that'll never happen.
HAHAHAHAHA.

It's true though.

But yeah. The scary part ofg that formula would be Coach with a title.

Kane Knight
05-22-2005, 11:03 AM
Not be be an ass, but I didn't say that Edge didn't have an allience with Sable, you had said that Christian didn't, I was point out that he infact DID...so please feel free to drop to your knees for my pleasure. ;) :) :y: :p

Esoteric
05-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Not be be an ass, but I didn't say that Edge didn't have an allience with Sable, you had said that Christian didn't, I was point out that he infact DID...so please feel free to drop to your knees at you leasure. ;) :) :y: :p
ok u were right and ummmm seriously the gay stuff is especially strange its ok u r an internet homo

The One
05-22-2005, 05:26 PM
I want to have an Attitude Era Trivia Battle with The One someday.

Hell we could have an Attitude, Golden Years, Mid 90's...it could be for NWA, WCW, WWE, Japan, Mexico...just bring it hoe bag! :D

The One
05-22-2005, 05:31 PM
ok u were right and ummmm seriously the gay stuff is especially strange its ok u r an internet homo

I don't...quite...understand what this sentence meant, but thanks for giving me the green light to go a head and be gay...cause that is what I was waiting for was for your permission.

Esoteric
05-22-2005, 06:03 PM
I don't...quite...understand what this sentence meant, but thanks for giving me the green light to go a head and be gay...cause that is what I was waiting for was for your permission.
yeah u kno go ahead u dont have to be in the closet anymore

The One
05-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Actually I haven't been in the closet for about a good year or two on these boards...but nice catching up like this.

Esoteric
05-22-2005, 06:22 PM
ehhh did not come around much before...thats good u r out of the closet

Nark Order
05-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Actually I haven't been in the closet for about a good year or two on these boards...but nice catching up like this.
Esoteric. Got. OWNED.

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 02:32 AM
*sighs* damn i guess i was told....well back to the hip hop messages boards for me

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 11:41 AM
As opposed to you. Hip Hop is all about being flagrantly homosexual. You're a REAL WORLD homo, which is worse. :p

The Gooch
05-25-2005, 11:57 AM

Was that in his match with Dean Malenko? I remember Lynn and Malenko having a killer match on Heat once. I was even considering it in my MOTY candidates.

Anybody Thrilla
05-25-2005, 11:59 AM
I remember Jerry Lynn and Rob Van Dam having a killer match on Heat, too.

The Gooch
05-25-2005, 12:02 PM
I remember Jerry Lynn and Rob Van Dam having a killer match on Heat, too.

:yes:

Lynn vs RVD will always be greatness.

Pepsi Man
05-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I got something mixed up. I thought he beat Marc Mero in a loser leaves town match for the LH belt but it wasn't for the belt. And Christian wasn't even in the match. lol.

Sable beat Mero in the "loser leaves town match"

Now I don't know if this has been pointed out, but Mero actually beat SABLE in THEIR "loser leaves" match. Funny as hell too. He pretended he was going to throw the match, only to roll her up. But then the "gracious Mr. McMahon" gave her her job back in short order.

Meanwhile, Mero DID lose to former LightHeavyweight Champion Duane Gill, and he had stated he would leave if he was beaten by him, since he was frustrated at his losing streak at the time.

He would indeed be the only one ever to win the WWE Title and the Lightheavyweight championship.

However, Eddie Guerrerro and Chris Jericho are already the only wons ever to win the WWE tilte and the Cruiserweight championship.
If you count the World Heavyweight Title on Raw, you can throw Benoit into that list.

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 02:19 PM
As opposed to you. Hip Hop is all about being flagrantly homosexual. You're a REAL WORLD homo, which is worse. :p
ok that was posted on the 22nd and it took u three days to come up with something that is not even funny at all and worst of all u show how ignorant u r by saying that homosexuals in the real world as opposed to the internet is worse...jeez u need to get out of your moms basement store away your 1991 wwf magazines and get a life seriously

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 02:37 PM
ok that was posted on the 22nd and it took u three days to come up with something that is not even funny at all and worst of all u show how ignorant u r by saying that homosexuals in the real world as opposed to the internet is worse...jeez u need to get out of your moms basement store away your 1991 wwf magazines and get a life seriously
Actually, I didn't see this before. Sorry that my priorities don't involve sitting by the computer, waiting for your next post. Go back to your faggot "hip hop" and leave the grown ups alone.

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 02:50 PM
Actually, I didn't see this before. Sorry that my priorities don't involve sitting by the computer, waiting for your next post. Go back to your faggot "hip hop" and leave the grown ups alone.
oh yes a whole bunch of grown people talking about how they enjoy christians new tights and wrestlers new themes music is real grown. And hip-hop being faggot that has to be the dumbest thing i heard of. Good job making yourself look like a jack ass

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 03:37 PM
oh yes a whole bunch of grown people talking about how they enjoy christians new tights and wrestlers new themes music is real grown. And hip-hop being faggot that has to be the dumbest thing i heard of. Good job making yourself look like a jack ass
:lol:

You should talk, really. The best you can come up with is shots at the One for being gay, when you're a hip-hop fan. Rap Makes Elton John look like he's in the closet. Get over it, and admit you're overcompensating for your own latent homosexuality.

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 03:45 PM

You should talk, really. The best you can come up with is shots at the One for being gay, when you're a hip-hop fan. Rap Makes Elton John look like he's in the closet. Get over it, and admit you're overcompensating for your own latent homosexuality.
actually i was not making fun of him for it. I did not kno that he was gay, I was just saying that it seemed that he had gay tendencies when he posted back at me. I have no problems with gay people in fact my brother and a few of my friends are. How about u admit that u have no life because basically u r trying to defend a person that gave up on the debate 3 days back. So how about this u take the loss for this debate and maybe u will still look good in front of the kids that post so they will stay on your dick....Loser :lol:

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 03:53 PM
Don't you have a "punk ass" to "Bust" in?

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 03:53 PM
So wait...Your brother's gay?

No wonder you're a rap fan. Probably got in touch with your "feminine" side.

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Gay brother, many gay friends; I'm sorry kid, but you're gay by association.

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 04:47 PM
Gay brother, many gay friends; I'm sorry kid, but you're gay by association.
and your point is just because im not scared to be friends with a gay person does not make me gay. Having a tiger in your avatar does that, well the only exception u can have one without being a bitch is if u r female. I can see u r already on Kane Knights dick. And as for u kane knight nah sorry I like intelligent hip-hop. I am of course assuming u do enjoy rock or country music. But of course I won't talk shit about because that is something that you do in the 7th grade...have u graduated from it yet?

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-25-2005, 04:49 PM
and your point is just because im not scared to be friends with a gay person does not make me gay. Having a tiger in your avatar does that, well the only exception u can have one without being a bitch is if u r female. I can see u r already on Kane Knights dick. And as for u kane knight nah sorry I like intelligent hip-hop. I am of course assuming u do enjoy rock or country music. But of course I won't talk shit about because that is something that you do in the 7th grade...have u graduated from it yet?

Actually, I came into this thread purely to mess with you. I have nothing to do with Kane Knight.

Oh, and "intelligent hip-hop"? Isn't that an oxymoron?

And you're mocking someone, asking if they've graduated 7th grade, while you sit there and abbreviate three-letter-words. I'm sorry, kid, but you're a pure, unadulterated, idiot.

Have a nice day.

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Actually, I came into this thread purely to mess with you. I have nothing to to with Kane Knight.

Oh, and "intelligent hip-hop"? Isn't that an oxymoron?
actually it is not listen to some Sage Francis, El-P, Aesop Rock, or Mr. Lif they r all underground artists not the shit u hear on the radio

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-25-2005, 04:54 PM
actually it is not listen to some Sage Francis, El-P, Aesop Rock, or Mr. Lif they r all underground artists not the shit u hear on the radio

Do they rap about tricky calculus equations and the proper usages of uncommon income tax deductions?

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 04:58 PM
Do they rap about tricky calculus equations and the proper usages of uncommon income tax deductions?
thats is a dumb question. what i meant is that they do not rhyme about stupid things that u hear on the radio like about guns, jewlery, or the other things u see as a result of rappers trying to be gangster.

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-25-2005, 05:16 PM
thats is a dumb question. what i meant is that they do not rhyme about stupid things that u hear on the radio like about guns, jewlery, or the other things u see as a result of rappers trying to be gangster.

Nigga please, it's not "gangster", it's "gangsta". Shit, son. You best get your Willy Wonka ass up off my grill.

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Intelligent hip hop? FGrom someone who writes like he's 8, that's funny. But intelligent hip hop is even MORE gay.

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 09:30 PM
Intelligent hip hop? FGrom someone who writes like he's 8, that's funny. But intelligent hip hop is even MORE gay.
wait u were trying to make fun of me because u thought i was trying to make fun of the one for being gay and yet u try to talk shit about me because u think hip hop is gay....doesnt that make u a hippocrite....jeez Kane Knight u and your alter ego really need to get lives....and Little Bitch Schuler your attempt to be "gangsta" is really sad no wonder why u r trying so hard to impress Kane Knight to be your friend

Kane Knight
05-25-2005, 10:11 PM
I'd respond to that, but on top of your lack of English skills, you now seem to be rambling like a senile old man.

So whatever. Go fag it up with yoru "brother."

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 10:56 PM
yeah cause u kno that I proved u wrong and u have no response. And taking a cheap shot at my brother will not gain u any points. Basically I look at this situation like this : I exposed u for the little no life bitch that u r. When I took your high road of defending gay people u realized that u actually had nothing. So basically u went back to the tactics that u kno so very well and the only people that actually like a 30 year old loser that lives in his mothers basement, u acted like u were back in the seventh grade. U talked shit about hip-hop, gay people (proving u r a loser hippocrite) and my grammar ability ( hate to tell u this we dont get graded on how we type on the internet, I get enough English lessons at college). So basically u concluded with one of the worst come backs ever. So just admit u r an idiot and this is over...in fact it is over now. Good job showing you are ignorant.

Fenix122
05-25-2005, 11:07 PM
( hate to tell u this we dont get graded on how we type on the internet, I get enough English lessons at college)

well if we did you would get an F. you apparently don't get enough English lessons in college because you can't even spell simple three letter words like you and are. if you are indeed in college, i would ask the dean to fire whoever is teaching you English as well because obviously they have no grasp of the English language or grammar either. :y:

Esoteric
05-25-2005, 11:15 PM
well if we did you would get an F. you apparently don't get enough English lessons in college because you can't even spell simple three letter words like you and are. if you are indeed in college, i would ask the dean to fire whoever is teaching you English as well because obviously they have no grasp of the English language or grammar either. :y:
:lol: ok so basically i go to the internet for lesiure time. u kno i work and i go to classes. so when i am online i do not care about my grammar, as long as the general message is being put across. if u guys think that grammar is that important on a causal internet message board that is real sad.

The One
05-26-2005, 02:30 AM
And by the way...whoever said Lynn won the LHW Title on HeAT against Dean was wrong, it was against Crash.

Anyway Lynn had some awesome matches on HeAT with alot of people.

The Gooch
05-26-2005, 08:22 AM
And by the way...whoever said Lynn won the LHW Title on HeAT against Dean was wrong, it was against Crash.

Anyway Lynn had some awesome matches on HeAT with alot of people.

Thanks dude. Hopefully your response will get this thread back on wrestling and not sexual orientation.

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-26-2005, 04:26 PM
wait u were trying to make fun of me because u thought i was trying to make fun of the one for being gay and yet u try to talk shit about me because u think hip hop is gay....doesnt that make u a hippocrite....jeez Kane Knight u and your alter ego really need to get lives....and Little Bitch Schuler your attempt to be "gangsta" is really sad no wonder why u r trying so hard to impress Kane Knight to be your friend

I think hip hop is gay? No, I don't think I said that. I'm not one to call intangible concepts gay. And I've never used gay as an insult. Check my record.

My attempt to be "gangsta" was blatant mockery. It's impressive to me that that went over your head.

What I don't get here, though, is why Esoteric keeps associating me with Kane Knight. I've already made it clear that I'm simply here to poke fun at an imbecile. That's about it.

And, "Little Bitch Schuler"? Wow. You are a freaking genius. How ever did you come up with that? I mean...wow. On the list of all-time-great insults, I believe you've hit number one! Little Bitch! You seem to have the omniscient knowledge of my frame and personality, and you've skewed them into attempt at damaging my ego! Amazing!

Volchok
05-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Yeah, So onto Christian...

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 04:49 PM
I called hip hop gay.

Actually, more along the lines of saying it was about hoosexuality. Not Tom.

Which is horribly ironic, but Esoteric isn't bright enough to catch even the more blatant aspects of this.

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-26-2005, 04:55 PM
Oh, yeah, Christian. He's cool. I remember when he first showed up and Edge was all like "what are you doing here?" and then they were all like "hi Gangrel let's do bloodbaths" and then Gangrel went away and they got big crazy-ass sunglasses and then Christian was all "at last he's on his own" but it sounded too much like Bohemian Rhapsody the first time so they changed it but only a little bit and he had cool pyro but then Tomko came and now his music is only "eh".

Didn't Shawn Michaels hold the Light Heavyweight title at some point?

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 05:31 PM
Whoi's Christian?

Fenix122
05-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Who is Christian?

Shawn Michaels :lol:

The One
05-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Cooler Tom - No. Shawn Michaels never held the Light-Heavyweight Championship, INFACT, Shawn Michaels has never even had a match for the Light-Heavyweight Championship, nor has he ever even been in the ring at the same time as a current Light-Heavyweight Champion. (Or Cruiserweight Champion)

Marcyo
05-26-2005, 07:50 PM
yeah cause u kno that I proved u wrong and u have no response. And taking a cheap shot at my brother will not gain u any points. Basically I look at this situation like this : I exposed u for the little no life bitch that u r. When I took your high road of defending gay people u realized that u actually had nothing. So basically u went back to the tactics that u kno so very well and the only people that actually like a 30 year old loser that lives in his mothers basement, u acted like u were back in the seventh grade. U talked shit about hip-hop, gay people (proving u r a loser hippocrite) and my grammar ability ( hate to tell u this we dont get graded on how we type on the internet, I get enough English lessons at college). So basically u concluded with one of the worst come backs ever. So just admit u r an idiot and this is over...in fact it is over now. Good job showing you are ignorant.

jdsfn jfjfnj wfnnewjf dfAKN FNWNFKJW EF WFal feklk

*heart attack*

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 08:18 PM
jdsfn jfjfnj wfnnewjf dfAKN FNWNFKJW EF WFal feklk

*heart attack*
So that's what he was trying to say.

I don't speak retard.

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Incidentally, I know Esoteric doesn't have the IQ to udnerstand this, but saying you're friends with gays, or that your brother is gay, doesn't prove you to not be homophobic.

Though now you're an Archie Bunker retard.

Marcyo
05-26-2005, 08:31 PM
So that's what he was trying to say.

I don't speak retard.

Me either. I was just so arkward at his post. I figured it wasn't worth reading, even.

useless post = useless reply

Kane Knight
05-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Yours was far more useful. :kiss:

Esoteric
05-26-2005, 10:08 PM
geee your still on this. i thought this was dead, but sometime u guys often wonder y no one really posts on this board except for the same users. it is because u dont agree with what one person says u jump on them. by saying that my bro and a few friends were gay was to show u that I actually do interact with gay people and i have no problem with them. basically kane knight from what I got from most of your posts is that u try to act as if u r a tolerant person, when in fact u r pretty ignorant. By saying u dont speak retard shows how dumb u r really r. and getting your friends into this argument is really cute just show your insecurity. and possibly is just another chance for u to keep posting i mean to get 44 plus messages a day is a real feat. so y dont u and the rest of your NAMBLA crew get off my nuts cause u might choke on my pubic hairs.

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-27-2005, 04:34 PM
how dumb u r really r

The One
05-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Having an alligator giving me a blow job while a car battery is clamped to my nipples and having a bird peck at my face > Reading an Esoteric post.

Your right, you are Esoteric, because only yourself and possibly 3 other people in the world can make sense of your posts.

HankScorpio
05-27-2005, 04:43 PM
geee your still on this. i thought this was dead, but sometime u guys often wonder y no one really posts on this board except for the same users. it is because u dont agree with what one person says u jump on them. by saying that my bro and a few friends were gay was to show u that I actually do interact with gay people and i have no problem with them. basically kane knight from what I got from most of your posts is that u try to act as if u r a tolerant person, when in fact u r pretty ignorant. By saying u dont speak retard shows how dumb u r really r. and getting your friends into this argument is really cute just show your insecurity. and possibly is just another chance for u to keep posting i mean to get 44 plus messages a day is a real feat. so y dont u and the rest of your NAMBLA crew get off my nuts cause u might choke on my pubic hairs.

Hey,
U is spelt You
R is spelt Are

(just for future reference ;) )

Kane Knight
05-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Having an alligator giving me a blow job while a car battery is clamped to my nipples and having a bird peck at my face > Reading an Esoteric post.

Your right, you are Esoteric, because only yourself and possibly 3 other people in the world can make sense of your posts.
What he said.

Please Esoteric. Learn how to type, and then come out of the closet. The ability to make sense and the lack of such bitterness (likely coming from your self-loathing) will make your posts easier to read. And by easier, I mean readable. Period.

Or to put it in your speak...

if u lern 2 tipe u can sound smrt. til u dew u hav noe grounds 2 say sum1 sounds s2pid

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 01:21 AM
wow kane knight u got all your boyfriends out in full force today. Its also pretty sad that all u have is the way i type which is something i can change very easily, but u will always be a no life little bitch

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-28-2005, 04:54 AM
It's times like this that I pray for the person calling the other a "little bitch" to run into their target in real life.

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 10:05 AM
but it proably wont happen kane knight never leaves his mom's basement

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:57 AM
*cough*

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT, HYPOCRITICAL, FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL, COCKSUCKING, AND PUNK ASS!

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:58 AM
~Translation brought to you by: www.stfu.com~ (http://www.stfu.com%7E)

*cough*

SHUT ^ U IGNORuNT, HYPOCRyTIiiCuL, FLAMIN' H0M0SEX, =====>SUCKING, AND PuNK ASS!

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 12:20 PM
u all r a bunch of fuckin lemmings for real.

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-28-2005, 04:43 PM
No. You're just a dumbass, and everyone here can see that.

Well, everyone except you, but give it time.

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 05:49 PM
and i am a dumbass because y i dont type the way u would like me to.
Summary of Argument:
Esoteric says: Kane Knight u r hippocrite, and u have to bring your little internet into an argument that should not be going on because I have no problem with people being gay
Kane Knight and his crew says: Well uhhhh because we dont kno u in real life or on the internet u r a homophobe because we say so and uhhhh your grammar while writing on the internet is bad ( and u multiply this by 10 times and that is your arguement)
So basically u guys created useless posts and by the way u r a pretty big dumbass just on the basis that u jumped in this debate when u have nothing to do with it

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 06:27 PM
No, you're a moron because you cannot communicate.

Also, I find it funny that you try and prove hwo you're not homophobic, then immediately go back to homophobic comments. Not only are you a retard (Not wirth the time of reading), but a hypocrite.

And once you hit puberty and have a job or a place to live, THEN you can talk about whether or not I live in a basement.

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 06:29 PM
No. You're just a dumbass, and everyone here can see that.

Well, everyone except you, but give it time.

James Steele
05-28-2005, 09:04 PM
I don't feel like repeating myself, but I am an egotistical jackass so I will quote myself:

*cough*

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT, HYPOCRITICAL, FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL, COCKSUCKING, AND PUNK ASS!

~Translation brought to you by: www.stfu.com (http://www.stfu.com%7e/)~

*cough*

SHUT ^ U IGNORuNT, HYPOCRyTIiiCuL, FLAMIN' H0M0SEX, =====>SUCKING, AND PuNK ASS!

James Steele
05-28-2005, 09:07 PM
If you are having trouble reading it, here is a map to a Hooked On Phonics retailer:

http://img274.echo.cx/img274/3415/mapshutupass1ix.jpg

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 09:14 PM

*cough*

The One
05-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Esoteric, I am gay, and actually the only homophobic statements made in this thread were by you. You DID make the comments, thus from were we stand you believe what the comments imply. Well I shouldn't say that, JamesSteele made some homophobic comments, but that was simply in response to yours.

On to us attacking the way you type, it is annoying to read. See where as you have the benefit of the way we write being displayed everywhere (Newspapers, Road Signs, hell even the TV) we have the distinct disadvantage of the way you type being done only by morons where are too god damn lazy to write out a fucking full word. Now then, please do us a favor and....

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT ASS!*
*Credit the wonderful JamesSteele

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:15 PM
:love:

Yes, I love a gay man. He is The One. :shifty:

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:16 PM
However, if I were homosexual I would fuck The One's brains out. ;)

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 10:25 PM
However, if I were homosexual I would fuck The One's brains out. ;)
So you'd betray me just because youturned gay? :'(

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Oh, and the One, I hate you.

Because I'm obviously a hypocrite in terms of my dealings with homosexuals (I mean, a semi-literate retards SAID SO, it must be true), I hate your faggoty ass. If we were to meet on the streets, I would <s>have sex with you</s> beat the shit out of you, to prove how much of a man I am. ;)

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:31 PM
You're still important to me. You're just not my gay lover. You're more like a gay mistress.

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Better analogy: The One is my good friend, while you're just a good lay.

Damn, that is like the 9th gayest thing I have ever said on TPWW (no offense).

The One
05-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Boys boys boys! No need to fight over little old me, I am plenty big enough of a slut to go around. ;)

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 10:36 PM
this was a comment that I made this was assuming that u were a straight person just trying to be a bitch...thats the only comment that I made that is even remotley homophobic in this thread
I'd respond to that, but on top of your lack of English skills, you now seem to be rambling like a senile old man.So whatever. Go fag it up with yoru "brother."
This is proably the most offensive comment in the whole thread and proably is the most homophobic, besides that and the comments Kane Knight made about Hip-Hop, which was an attempt to further his arguement that I was a homophob because typically hip-hop music is homophobic, mostly the stuff u hear on the radio is.
As for my typing it is just the way I chose to type, it is quite easy to comprehend.
U also must understand The One there is no way I am a homophob I kno what it is like to defend my brother when people talked shit about him in school. If u chose to base your whole opinion of me on 3 posts go ahead.

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:36 PM
:love:

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:38 PM
That was at The One by the way. Not Esoteric's bitch ass.

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 10:46 PM
thanks for making that clear bitch

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 10:46 PM
Boys boys boys! No need to fight over little old me, I am plenty big enough of a slut to go around. ;)
:naughty:

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 10:47 PM

*cough*

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 10:48 PM
get a life seriously

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Kane Knight is the mang x 84984119651q

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:51 PM
get a life seriously

practicE wut U preech!!!!!1

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Tell us what the word "esoteric" means Esoteric.. you've got two post.

M. Banana
One post...

M. Banana
TIME'sS UP

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:53 PM
ESOTERIC IS A BITCH!

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Used in a sentence:

Esoteric's sexuality is esoteric.

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Why are you so concerned with other people getting a life?

Seriously. Try living before you start in on that.

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 10:57 PM
And why is it most comebacks on the net are "get a life" ?

James Steele
05-28-2005, 10:57 PM
Esoteric's IQ is nonesoteric.

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Esoteric's penis is non<s>esoteric</s>existant

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:00 PM
those were three meaningless posts
by the way esoteric means intended or understood by a certain group (evidently not u guys)
for hip-hop heads out there its also the name of a boston based rapper named Esoteric, who usually collaborates with 7L

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:01 PM
hey kane knight tell me what is your age and your job

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:01 PM
KK's Info:

Job: Pro Pimp

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:02 PM
By the way..

Esoteric also means:
confined to a small group
not publicly disclosed

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:04 PM
those were three meaningless posts
by the way esoteric means intended or understood by a certain group (evidently not u guys)
for hip-hop heads out there its also the name of a boston based rapper named Esoteric, who usually collaborates with 7L
Dude. Since they pretty much established this was sarcasm...

Apparently, the comment was a bit too esoteric for you. :rofl:

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:05 PM
Nice. :y:

The One
Oh come on now KK...a little easy don't you think?

M. Banana
Now rep me.

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:06 PM
oh yeah u can really get sarcasm across the internet
why r u dodging my question

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:07 PM
y r u doging speling?

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:08 PM
seriously miguel u r like what 14 u need to find someone else to look up to cause I see most of your posts and its obvious u r riding kane knights dick and thats sad

James Steele
05-28-2005, 11:09 PM
because ESOTERIC IS A BITCH!

Kane Knight
hey kane knight tell me what is your age and your job
And here I thought you knew everything about me...

Esoteric
because ESOTERIC IS A BITCH!
great useless post again u have to boost up the numbers

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:10 PM
no, i m 15.

y r u luking @ my psts?

o i c, u luv mi

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:10 PM
And here I thought you knew everything about me...

and I am still waiting to find out.....

The One
05-28-2005, 11:11 PM
You have seen most of Miguel's 3,059 posts? That's impressive. And the fact that you have figured out that most of them were done with the intent to hop on board and ride Kane Knight's dick is even more impressive.

M. Banana
Back up off Steele and KK. They are greater than you will EVER be. Want someone to rag on who's on your level? Fine Mangrove or something.

Esoteric
no, i m 15.

y r u luking @ my psts?

o i c, u luv mi
just a few from this thread and I saw that on your profile....this is proably the most excitment u get huh?

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Besides, I don't have to post to ride KK. All I've gotta do is throw a quarter or two his way. :y:

The One
05-28-2005, 11:12 PM
He chagres you a quarter! :( He makes me pay in bills. :n: :foc:

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:13 PM
no not rly. c, this sumr im going 2 mexico to vist mi famlya.

then we r going 2 cwrld

Kane Knight
seriously miguel u r like what 14 u need to find someone else to look up to cause I see most of your posts and its obvious u r riding kane knights dick and thats sad
I think it's hilarious that someone who types like a 12 year old, acts like a 12 year old, and forms insults like a 12 year old is complaining about age.

But yeah, everyone's riding my dick and out to get you.

You're probably just having a hissyfit because you logged onto the net only to find that nobody likes you online, just like the real world.

M. Banana
KK luvs mi

Kane Knight
He chagres you a quarter! :( He makes me pay in bills. :n: :foc:
Supply and demand. You CLEARLY want it more. ;)(

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:14 PM
omg i hvnt typed lyke ths sins i wuz 8

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:15 PM
i only want it wen i got nuthn 2 do

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:15 PM
Back up off Steele and KK. They are greater than you will EVER be. Want someone to rag on who's on your level? Fine Mangrove or something.
yeah because it takes a whole lot of wit to say well your grammar sucks, WOW i mean I have had worse insults in my life. Steele and KK being greater than me thats real funny....I mean here u r some 15 year old kid telling me that some guys u will never meet telling another person that they will never meet is greater.

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:16 PM
i luv mgwel banana two much

M. Banana
I meet KK nightly.

Steele sometimes wanders in on occasion.

Hell, 96.8% of this board hates me yet I'm still greater than you.

M. Banana
:heart: 4 u kk

The One
05-28-2005, 11:17 PM
Well after two pages of insults, he is starting to step up and type like a normy...let's see how many more pages it takes before he quits using "u" and "r".

Esoteric
I think it's hilarious that someone who types like a 12 year old, acts like a 12 year old, and forms insults like a 12 year old is complaining about age.

But yeah, everyone's riding my dick and out to get you.

You're probably just having a hissyfit because you logged onto the net only to find that nobody likes you online, just like the real world.
and that why you form personal relations with people u will never meet on the internet. I have friends in real life the question is do u. Why dont u tell me more about yourself I'll make it easier for u I will start
I am twenty, I go to college in Ohio, I work at a Wal-Mart
ok Kane now u may go

Kane Knight
yeah because it takes a whole lot of wit to say well your grammar sucks, WOW i mean I have had worse insults in my life. Steele and KK being greater than me thats real funny....I mean here u r some 15 year old kid telling me that some guys u will never meet telling another person that they will never meet is greater.
Considering you're an INTERNET bitch, which is even sadder than being a real world bitch...It's pretty likely that almost everyone on here is greater than you. :)

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:18 PM
I'll give you the warning I gave Mangrove... or someone..

We will find you. And you better prepare.

KK is skilled in juijitsu.
Super Slim was a synchronized swimmer.
The One has all the powers of Jet Li
James Steele wields the power of all the ignorant asses he's owned.
I will kick you in the nuts.
And Nervous Ferret will bite your ankle.

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:19 PM
You work at Wal Mart? I've been kicked out of Wal Mart. Once I had to kick an LP's ass, fucker tried to take me down because I jacked a sucker...

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:19 PM
This topic started off like every RockGurl topic...

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Well after two pages of insults, he is starting to step up and type like a normy...let's see how many more pages it takes before he quits using "u" and "r".
u kno I will type normal for you. Ok I can not believe you are still on this. I tried to explain things out for you, but I see that maybe you are a little bitch

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:20 PM
and that why you form personal relations with people u will never meet on the internet. I have friends in real life the question is do u. Why dont u tell me more about yourself I'll make it easier for u I will start
ok Kane now u may go
I don't form "personal relations" with people over the internet.

Just because I agree with someone online, or even get along with them, doesn't mean that we're "e-friends," "buddies," or "close."

Sounds more like you protest too much here.

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:21 PM
You work at Wal Mart?
And he'coming after other people for their occupations? :lol:

Esoteric
I'll give you the warning I gave Mangrove... or someone..

We will find you. And you better prepare.

KK is skilled in juijitsu.
Super Slim was a synchronized swimmer.
The One has all the powers of Jet Li
James Steele wields the power of all the ignorant asses he's owned.
I will kick you in the nuts.
And Nervous Ferret will bite your ankle.
oh snaps its the superfriends out to get me

M. Banana
Ohio... lol

Twenty...lol

WalMart... lol

Kane Knight
u kno I will type normal for you. Ok I can not believe you are still on this. I tried to explain things out for you, but I see that maybe you are a little bitch
Maybe next you'll learn how punctuation works, and then you'll have reasonably understandable sentences instead of typing like some spastic chimp.

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:22 PM
The TPWW Gangsta Ass Bitches...

mother fucker.

M. Banana
Chimps are fun.

Esoteric
And he'coming after other people for their occupations? :lol:
it pays my tution and puts gas in the car, its not like I am going to be there forever...much like you in your mothers house

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:23 PM
lolzz.. omfg that comback was hilrous!!

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:24 PM
Ohio... lol

Twenty...lol

WalMart... lol
Works at Wal-Mart...

Is a closet homosexual...

...Lives in hick region...

OMG! IT'S THE LONE DRINKER!

The One
05-28-2005, 11:24 PM
ok Kane now u may go

Oh oh oh...my turn!

My real name is Nick, m age is my own damn business. I attend Yale with intent to graduate with a degree in Theatre Arts with my focus being in Acting. I have only had two jobs and that was being a safe-sex educator and an Independent Pro Wrestler for a bit, my partents both worked for BP (Gas and Oil company), however unfortunatly they have passed away. I am a single father of the most beautiful boy in the history of the world. (Before you get all into the lagistics of how I have a child, let's just skip ahaead and say I am Bi-Sexual for the sake of this argument). I spend about 30 minute a day on TPWW which is basically my way of unwinding from the day, letting my hair down, and being just "One of the guys" again. Kind of hard when you are looked at as "Daddy" your friend circle is 90% homosexuals...not alot of time to sit around shoot the shit and enjoy a beer, ya know what I mean. And I guess the final thing about me is, when I was about 9 or 10 years old my mom sat me down and taught me how to use a key-board and how to type. I guess that is something I am greatful for.

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:25 PM
it pays my tution and puts gas in the car, its not like I am going to be there forever...much like you in your mothers house
So what, you're going to some third rate community college (About all you could afford), and you think you're getting out of Wal-Mart? :rofl:

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:25 PM
lolzz.. omfg that comback was hilrous!!
yeah its alot better than this Ohio... lol Twenty...lol WalMart... lol I mean where do you come up with this when you reach the age of consent maybe then open up your mouth

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:27 PM
So what, you're going to some third rate community college (About all you could afford), and you think you're getting out of Wal-Mart? :rofl:
so how come you wont answer my question about your age and job huh....and by the way its a 4 year university

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:29 PM
I get to go next then..

My real name is Miguel ( :foc: ) I am 15 years old. I currently work for my father at his restaurant called Morazi's. I get paid 12.90 an hour and the average in this city is about 10.00. I still live with my parents. I've got about 3000 dollars in the bank right now, not including with my mother has in our savings account. I have a 2005 Dodge Neon (which I don't drive yet... legally). My dad really doesn't care what I do as long as it isn't illegal. I've been kicked out of most major stores. (K-Mart, Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, Food Lion, Texaco..) I've been in court about six times. My mother is a lesbian. I am bi sexual, i've had one girlfriend that broke up with me and I masturbate nightly. And last but not least... your granny blew me.

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Oh oh oh...my turn!

My real name is Nick, m age is my own damn business. I attend Yale with intent to graduate with a degree in Theatre Arts with my focus being in Acting. I have only had two jobs and that was being a safe-sex educator and an Independent Pro Wrestler for a bit, my partents both worked for BP (Gas and Oil company), however unfortunatly they have passed away. I am a single father of the most beautiful boy in the history of the world. (Before you get all into the lagistics of how I have a child, let's just skip ahaead and say I am Bi-Sexual for the sake of this argument). I spend about 30 minute a day on TPWW which is basically my way of unwinding from the day, letting my hair down, and being just "One of the guys" again. Kind of hard when you are looked at as "Daddy" your friend circle is 90% homosexuals...not alot of time to sit around shoot the shit and enjoy a beer, ya know what I mean. And I guess the final thing about me is, when I was about 9 or 10 years old my mom sat me down and taught me how to use a key-board and how to type. I guess that is something I am greatful for.
thats actually pretty good man. I come to this site for a few ticks a day to unwind and I did have a keyboarding class in school and yes I do know how to type, but the u and r is much more conveniant for me

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Isn't the age of consent whenever your parents think you're mature enough or whatever?

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:31 PM
I get to go next then..

My real name is Miguel ( :foc: ) I am 15 years old. I currently work for my father at his restaurant called Morazi's. I get paid 12.90 an hour and the average in this city is about 10.00. I still live with my parents. I've got about 3000 dollars in the bank right now, not including with my mother has in our savings account. I have a 2005 Dodge Neon (which I don't drive yet... legally). My dad really doesn't care what I do as long as it isn't illegal. I've been kicked out of most major stores. (K-Mart, Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, Food Lion, Texaco..) I've been in court about six times. My mother is a lesbian. I am bi sexual, i've had one girlfriend that broke up with me and I masturbate nightly. And last but not least... your granny blew me.
I see maturity is one of your fine points.

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Stupidity must be much more conveniant as well.

M. Banana
nuh uh u r

The One
I get to go next then..

I'm not sure where the truth ended and humor began, but bravo good sir. You have entertained me, now dance puppet! DANCE!

*cocks gun*

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Stupidity must be much more conveniant as well.
geez you are a eager one huh to jump on a person and good job I think you double posted on yourself

M. Banana
Humor began at "your granny blew me".. um.. yeah..

Lol.. you typed cock..

uh.. *dance*

Kane Knight
Oh oh oh...my turn!

Some facts about the asshole known as Kane Knight:

Kane was actually a Certified Electronics Tech and Certified Fiber Optics Tech before he had a driver's license. While not currently in college, and certainly not needing to be in college (Have you ever seen what a CFOT can earn?), he plans on returning for further music education. He has overcome being handicapped and dyslexic to learn to spell, but type in a functional fashion that communicates.

For Esoteric, the majority of my post count came from the old incarnation of this board...Many of them while I was being PAID to sit in front of a computer. Yes, that's right. I got paid to sit on my ass and post on TPWW (No, that wasn't my specific job description, but they gave me free use of the net as long as I didn't look up porn or the like).

Think about that when you're 45, still working at Wal-Mart, and telling people to get a life.

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:35 PM
God you're fucking retarded... FUCK

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:35 PM
so how come you wont answer my question about your age and job huh....and by the way its a 4 year university
And you're paying your tuition with a Wal-Mart job. :roll:

Yeah, you're working what, 800 hours a week?

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:36 PM
I want your old job KK.

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Prolly earns 400 dollars for that too.

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Some facts about the asshole known as Kane Knight:

Kane was actually a Certified Electronics Tech and Certified Fiber Optics Tech before he had a driver's license. While not currently in college, and certainly not needing to be in college (Have you ever seen what a CFOT can earn?), he plans on returning for further music education. He has overcome being handicapped and dyslexic to learn to spell, but type in a functional fashion that communicates.

For Esoteric, the majority of my post count came from the old incarnation of this board...Many of them while I was being PAID to sit in front of a computer. Yes, that's right. I got paid to sit on my ass and post on TPWW (No, that wasn't my specific job description, but they gave me free use of the net as long as I didn't look up porn or the like).

Think about that when you're 45, still working at Wal-Mart, and telling people to get a life.
Oh thanks Kane...that was the biggest bunch of shit I ever heard hahahahaha you are a big loser. If I am 45 and still working at Wal-Mart I will make sure to look you up, so I can tell you unlike you I am still employed

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:39 PM
If you're 45 and still working at Wal-Mart.. how would you afford a phone?

Kane Knight
I want your old job KK.
I want it too.

I'm not currently working at that job.

M. Banana
GoodWill sells phones... right?

James Steele
05-28-2005, 11:41 PM
My real name is James. I am 16 years old. I am currently unemployed but am looking for a job. I play football (american) for my high school. I live in Texas. I don't drive. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I am an all-american boy. I plan on attending Wake Forest University once I graduate and become a advanced biology teacher & a football coach. I would also like to get involved with the wrestling industry some day. I am basically like a Texas version of The One only not "officially gay". :shifty:

Also, ESOTERIC IS STILL A BITCH!

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:41 PM
Oh thanks Kane...that was the biggest bunch of shit I ever heard hahahahaha you are a big loser.
HE wonders why I didn't bother to answer his question before. The minute the whiny little bitch hears the truth, he tries to get out of it by calling it false. :lol:

Face it. You're white trash. You're worthless. Not everyone is.

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:43 PM
I'm chicano trash. That's about .5 american.

James Steele
05-28-2005, 11:44 PM

WHOA WHOA WHOA... He works at a Wal-Mart? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:44 PM
Also, ESOTERIC IS STILL A BITCH!
No, no, no...

It's KANE KNIGHT is a bitch. Esoteric's a closet homosexual.

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:45 PM
WHOA WHOA WHOA... He works at a Wal-Mart? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
I didn't know Wal-Mart had an "Animal Husbandry" department either.

James Steele
05-28-2005, 11:45 PM
BRB, Gotta get images for... "A Day In The Life Of Esoteric"

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:47 PM
Let's play a game of Street Fighter Alpha 2, Esoteric. Since I can't meet you in real life to kick your ass let me do it there.

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:47 PM
lol.. just got owned by Sakura.. and I was Zangief.

Esoteric
05-28-2005, 11:48 PM
kane knight think about it for a second ok....if that was your job why would you try to hold out so long on telling us what it was because you had to make up a story.... i have fun reading your 1991 WWF magazines and chatting with the under 18 crowd forever.
Miguel feel sorry for you, I mean jeez you have Kane Knight to impress and you are trying very hard at it....by the way I dont think thugs have websites devoted to their C-Fed characters
The One I am sorry if I was rude to you at first, but jeez you are a bitch best of luck in the future
JamesStelle your catchphrase is really sad, I mean its not even funny at all. And know sorry jumping on Kane Knights dick made you the real bitch

M. Banana
05-28-2005, 11:51 PM
nce cumbk lol

James Steele
05-28-2005, 11:57 PM
*Esoteric starts out the day pretty well. He wakes up in his truck in the parking lot to find a cheap whore sucking his dick.*

http://img272.echo.cx/img272/6639/walmart5il.jpg

*Esoteric then feels awesome and decides to get out of his truck and look like a redneck Bono infront of his "wheels"*

http://img272.echo.cx/img272/6364/ghettocowboywalmart2sk.jpg
*He then proceeds to go into Wal-Mart to stalk shoppers in the freezer section.*

http://img272.echo.cx/img272/8656/jonwalmart2be.jpg

*He then gets his uniform on and does a not-so-rare photo-op.*

http://img272.echo.cx/img272/8567/walmart8vp.jpg

*Esoteric is then sent to a local high school work-fair to remind kids to stay and school because his life sucks, except in the mornings.*

http://img272.echo.cx/img272/8752/walmartjobseekers1vt.jpg

THE END

James Steele
05-28-2005, 11:58 PM
OWNED!

Now direct me to the deli, bitch.

Kane Knight
05-28-2005, 11:58 PM
kane knight think about it for a second ok....if that was your job why would you try to hold out so long on telling us what it was because you had to make up a story.... i have fun reading your 1991 WWF magazines and chatting with the under 18 crowd forever.
Miguel feel sorry for you, I mean jeez you have Kane Knight to impress and you are trying very hard at it....by the way I dont think thugs have websites devoted to their C-Fed characters
The One I am sorry if I was rude to you at first, but jeez you are a bitch best of luck in the future
JamesStelle your catchphrase is really sad, I mean its not even funny at all. And know sorry jumping on Kane Knights dick made you the real bitch
Let's see...

1) The same reason I still have not told you my age...It's none of your business.

2) You would immediately call me a liar. You were looking for some retarded way to "pwn" me, and I don't feel the need to get into a pissing contest with someone working at Wal-Mart.

3) I don't have to justify myself to you.

Which is thankful, because you're a pussy who can't admit he was just beat at his own childish game.

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Anyone else think Esoteric probably molests little boys in the dressing rooms?

Esoteric
05-29-2005, 12:01 AM
OWNED!

Now direct me to the deli, bitch.
kind of flattered that you devoted some time to write a story about me. Yeah I got owned by a kid that took about 10 to 20 minutes about to write a story about a person he dislikes. Good job

James Steele
05-29-2005, 12:02 AM
That dogsuit is something that would be found at Wonderland Ranch.

James Steele
05-29-2005, 12:03 AM
kind of flattered that you devoted some time to write a story about me. Yeah I got owned by a kid that took about 10 to 20 minutes about to write a story about a person he dislikes. Good job
Thanks. However, It only took 1 minut to write. Uploading the pics on dial-up took forever.

Esoteric
05-29-2005, 12:03 AM
Let's see...

1) The same reason I still have not told you my age...It's none of your business.

2) You would immediately call me a liar. You were looking for some retarded way to "pwn" me, and I don't feel the need to get into a pissing contest with someone working at Wal-Mart.

3) I don't have to justify myself to you.

Which is thankful, because you're a pussy who can't admit he was just beat at his own childish game.
if you would have been up front instead of taking hours to tell. At least I can tell the truth about what I do it is a stepping stone to greater things. You are acting like Wal-Mart is a bad place, I hate the job, but at least you got a place to buy your favorite stone cold shirts right? You know for some strange reason I think you molest little boys because all of your friends are kids

James Steele
05-29-2005, 12:05 AM
Talk shit to KK when you can legally drink you cocky little shit.

James Steele
05-29-2005, 12:05 AM
Also, it must suck to be a "kid's" bitch huh?

James Steele
05-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Lima, Ohio by chance?

James Steele
05-29-2005, 12:08 AM
I tried to be nice by having the cocksucking scene. I could have put an assraping picture on there just as easily.

Esoteric
05-29-2005, 12:12 AM
Lima, Ohio by chance?
nah sorry not Lima.....and I am your bitch thats funny much like your sex life go get a drivers liscence. Talk shit to me when you can buy a playboy. Geeez how did you get into this debate oh yeah you jumped into it because you are ignorant..... So in your words how does it go Shut your ignorant ass up

Hey thats my line will onto finding another over used phrase...... I know thats hot

Esoteric
05-29-2005, 12:19 AM
Ok this is ended once and for all alright
Kane Knight was proved to be a ignorant bitch hat has to lie about his life to sound cool amongst his middle school buddies
JamesStelle is dreaming if he thinks he can own me....your little story was cute I am very flatterted that you wrote it....
Miguel you are straight up a poser and I stand by my early statement thugs dont have websites devoted to c-fed characters...you have only been to court because of child support and custody issues
In closing you are all bitches and pussies if you cant admit that I actually own you so keep on using your favorite line your grammar sucks, because the only place they say that at is on Springer when KKK memebers are on. Keep on posting cause I wont reply.

James Steele
05-29-2005, 12:24 AM
Damn it, I spammed this thread to end it. Also, its JamesSteele. I can buy a playboy. You obviously don't know much about what us "crazy kids" do. However, if I am so ignorant then please elaborate on how I have showed any ignorance in this thread? However, don't use posts that were clearly meant for sarcasm. So please elaborate on how you have the right to call me ignorant.

Marcyo
05-29-2005, 12:30 AM
Another one to add to the TPWW troll list

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 12:49 AM
if you would have been up front instead of taking hours to tell. At least I can tell the truth about what I do it is a stepping stone to greater things. You are acting like Wal-Mart is a bad place, I hate the job, but at least you got a place to buy your favorite stone cold shirts right? You know for some strange reason I think you molest little boys because all of your friends are kids
Blah blah blah...

Keep talking. You'll be working at Wal-Mart in 20 years, don't pretend otherwise.

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 12:51 AM
Kane Knight was proved to be a ignorant bitch hat has to lie about his life to sound cool amongst his middle school buddies
You've not proved that I am ignorant. You have not proved that I have to lie. You actually haven't proved anything except you think being a cashier makes you better off than me.

Go back to your corner.

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 09:25 AM
I went to court because I had a weapon on school campus, twice.
I've gone because I had a nickel bag on me.
I've also had to go because I stole twenty bucks from a kid (this was the first time, and it was only teen court)
And I went twice because I stole from Wal Mart. The old ass LP i busted up was probably Esoteric...

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 09:29 AM
Who said we were thugs?

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 09:30 AM
I don't C-Fed.

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Wal Mart is a stepping stone?

For what? Target?

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Wal Mart is a stepping stone?

For what? Target?
K-Mart. :D

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 09:33 AM
Who said we were thugs?
ur a tug. tugs r not cul

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 10:37 AM
i r no tug.. i r gngstu

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 10:45 AM
u dont noe gangstu u is teh tug.

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 10:46 AM
i r ganstu i noe how 2 tug it up i am cul lik esoteric bcuz i love ghey hip hopprz

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 10:48 AM
i r tug den..

i dun kno.. mebe i jux no1.. :-\

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 10:50 AM
u n me vs eso n john cena 2 on 2 u know hw we do

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 11:16 AM
noe ur esoteric

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 11:20 AM
nuh uh u r

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 11:31 AM
ur i c u

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 01:14 PM
no u cant c me i r cnuh

Kane Knight
05-29-2005, 01:21 PM
taht iz manestrm rap i liek esoteric homosexuality

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 01:27 PM
whut b rap?

Marcyo
05-29-2005, 01:50 PM
sakd akda dakdn jn Esoteric masakmk s kmasm dksk a. alpaoreu?

Marcyo
05-29-2005, 01:50 PM
^ lol

M. Banana
05-29-2005, 01:51 PM
dont b talking bout my momha lyek dat foo