PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Postively Kanyon!!!

Kenny
12-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Somebody mentioned Judy Bagwell in another post and the first thing I thought about was her getting the Diamond Cutter from Kanyon.

I think that was the funniest thing WCW ever did. I remember when they were showing the outside of the arena similar how the WWE does it and there was a guy walking in the background. Then we see Kanyon hauling ass across the screen and nail a diamond cutter along with a "feel the bang" sign.

I don't think it would be a hard gimmik to bring back. Have Kanyon lose over and over. They already got that part ready. Then have him act all down and say he can't win... then DDP comes in to motivate him for a few weeks. Bang.. we got postively Kanyon handing out Diamond Cutters left and right.

asphyXy
12-09-2003, 11:09 PM
<font color=969696>It'd work if Kanyon and DDP were active members of the WWE roster.</font>

Oxstar
12-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Kanyon is sorta funny but i always thought his wrestling wasnt very good! so lets not bring him back!

John la Rock
12-10-2003, 12:11 AM
couldn't give a shit about Kanyon

Nowhere Man
12-10-2003, 12:53 AM
Kanyon was always a pretty under-rated guy. He had great mic skills (not the level of The Rock or Raven or the like, but still good), and could do some pretty cool moves in the ring. He's great at playing the old-school heel, which a lot of guys can't seem to pull off (*cough*Orton*cough*). It's just too bad he always did the comedy stuff, because now it's absolutely impossible for him to be taken seriously.

I'm not saying he ought to be lined up for the WWE Title, but it'd still be nice to see a heel who can actually move in the ring instead of A-Train or Matt Morgan.

Head
12-10-2003, 02:33 AM
Yeh where the hell is Kanyon now.

I thought he was supposed to be back like, a year ago.

Corkscrewed
12-10-2003, 03:06 AM
Me too. My guess is that he's not with the company (I don't watch Velocity), but I never heard anything about that. He came back last year with the Boy George impression on the Undertaker during his feud with Brock Lesnar, then promptly disappeared again. He was always pretty entertaining, and he ranks with Sean O'Haire among the best wrestlers the WWE isn't using at all.

The Ravishing One
12-10-2003, 04:42 AM
he was around the ringside a few weeks ago on Smackdown when Heyman was announcing a Battle Royal

lariat
12-10-2003, 06:40 AM
The Positively Kanyon gimmick was great. I enjoyed WCW at the time, with Lance Storm, Kanyon and Kwee~Wee! Kwee~Wee ruled, it was all in the entrance music.

Corkscrewed
12-11-2003, 05:34 PM
he was around the ringside a few weeks ago on Smackdown when Heyman was announcing a Battle Royal

Oh. In that case, put him and O'Haire on SD! They can bitch about being buried or something. A shoot-ish promo would be wicked!

Ricky
12-11-2003, 05:39 PM
couldn't give a shit about Kanyon

MVP
12-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Oh. In that case, put him and O'Haire on SD! They can bitch about being buried or something. A shoot-ish promo would be wicked!Yes and put Shannon Moore in their place on Velocity.

JJ Moore
12-11-2003, 05:48 PM
Kanyon is sorta funny but i always thought his wrestling wasnt very good! so lets not bring him back!

change ur avatar, kj wannabe

KayfabeMan
12-11-2003, 08:10 PM
Kanyon is a VERY underrated worker.He's a good worker,is funny,can wrestle,sells very well,and is innovative.He's totally misused.

MVP
12-11-2003, 08:20 PM
change ur avatar, kj wannabeLOL

Mr. Nerfect
12-12-2003, 01:34 AM
Kanyon is without a doubt in the top five most misused guys in the WWE. He could be HUGE if used right. Great wrestling skills, great moveset, great mic skills, great reactions from the crowd most of the time. The guy is just great overall. If the WWE don't use him, NWA-TNA will, then the WWE will realise what a money maker he is.

I say Rhyno & Sean O'Haire form a tag team, Billy Kidman joins them as a Cruiserweight wrestler. The n Kanyon joins as the leader. The good thing about these guys is they can play the face/heel/tweener roles well.

The Dub
12-12-2003, 03:10 PM
I liked the "Who Betta Than Kanyon?" gimmick best. CCK (Chris "Champagne" Kanyon)wasn't that bad.

blake639raw
12-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Chris Kanyon is the man, and should definately be brought back to SmackDown on tv more often. He's better than A-Train, Matt Morgan, Big Show, the Bashams, and lots of others who get pushes on SmackDown.

Disturbed316
12-12-2003, 04:34 PM
Mortis > Kanyon

juanker
04-21-2009, 02:43 PM
I think the world needs a Kanyon return.

SammyG
04-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Mortis > Kanyon

DaveBrawl
04-21-2009, 03:33 PM
This got my hopes up for an actual return, then I saw the dates on the posts like halfway through.:'(

Xero
04-21-2009, 03:58 PM
This thread is gay.

Rammsteinmad
04-21-2009, 04:23 PM
This got my hopes up for an actual return, then I saw the dates on the posts like halfway through.:'(

Sixx
04-21-2009, 08:01 PM
C`mon, he`s gay. No wonder other wrestlers don`t want to hug him half-naked, all oiled up.
Unless he`d get a storyline with JBL.

sulzerdrone
04-21-2009, 08:45 PM
C`mon, he`s gay. No wonder other wrestlers don`t want to hug him half-naked, all oiled up.
Unless he`d get a storyline with JBL.

:lol:

Rollermacka
04-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Mortis > Kanyon

I dont know which was better blood runs cold or....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/baCK0DXwkZU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/baCK0DXwkZU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

When he would run around backstage and randomly Kanyon cutter stagehands or roadies, epic.

FourFifty
04-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Yeh where the hell is Kanyon now.

He's at a gay bar.

Mr. Nerfect
04-22-2009, 01:46 AM
I'm really sorry, but there is not much in this world that is better than Kanyon. I really fucking miss the dude. He was one of the few guys in the Alliance who actually got over during that storyline, with his whole "Who betta than Kanyon?!?!" shtick.

It's a shame that guy doesn't seem all there. Great wrestler, more than enough personality, and apparently a really nice guy (to men).

That Kanyon Cutter to Judy Bagwell has to be one of the greatest things I have ever seen.