PDA

View Full Version : Kane's promo on Raw

FourFifty
05-25-2005, 12:33 AM
When I watched Kane’s promo on Raw, I thought of how cool it would be to quote the entire thing next time someone asks me how I’m doing… Does anyone know where to find a video of this?

The Naitch
05-25-2005, 02:49 AM
I loved the promo, even though people thought it was cheesy. I was hoping it would turn Kane up a couple of notches, but instead he never cost Edge the title. He probably just sat backstage contemplating suicide

I'd mark out if Kane commited suicide in a an angle. But then he FAILS, so instead, he re-burns himself, forcing him to wear the mask again :lol:

The Lone Drinker
05-25-2005, 03:02 AM
I loved the promo, even though people thought it was cheesy. I was hoping it would turn Kane up a couple of notches, but instead he never cost Edge the title. He probably just sat backstage contemplating suicide

I'd mark out if Kane commited suicide in a an angle. But then he FAILS, so instead, he re-burns himself, forcing him to wear the mask again :lol:

:n:

EDIT: 300 posts...wow....I'm like.....a net nerd now.

Jaton
05-25-2005, 07:03 AM
Now I'm expecting him to come out with his lip pierced next week and tight pants and box framed glasses. His new gimmick: the emo man with no eyebrows.

Hired Hitman
05-25-2005, 10:03 AM
I really felt his words, if he doesn't become a fearless monster then it was all for nothing.

Anybody Thrilla
05-25-2005, 10:50 AM
The fact that he was basically saying that losing Lita was more horrendous than nearly BURNING TO FUCKING DEATH just made that promo suck to me. He almost fucking cried.

COOOOOOOOOOME ONNNNNNNNNN...

Does he not remember how the whole marriage came to be? He had to stalk Lita and force her to sleep with him just to 'spare Matt'. Then he has a deranged ass wedding and treats her like a fucking wench.

Honestly, I thought Lita's promo made much more sense from a storyline aspect. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Glen Jacobs. He delivered it very well, but it all just made Kane seem like The Big Red Vagina.

Jonster
05-25-2005, 10:52 AM
The fact that he was basically saying that losing Lita was more horrendous than nearly BURNING TO FUCKING DEATH just made that promo suck to me. He almost fucking cried.

COOOOOOOOOOME ONNNNNNNNNN...

Does he not remember how the whole marriage came to be? He had to stalk Lita and force her to sleep with him just to 'spare Matt'. Then he has a deranged ass wedding and treats her like a fucking wench.

Honestly, I thought Lita's promo made much more sense from a storyline aspect. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Glen Jacobs. He delivered it very well, but it all just made Kane seem like The Big Red Vagina.

Shush you.

SuperSlim
05-25-2005, 10:53 AM
I just hope that this promo really helps his character. I mean lately he has been nothing. Not really someone to fear or anything. Maybe now things will change for the Kane character.

Anybody Thrilla
05-25-2005, 11:02 AM
Shush you.

Give me a reason to do so and I'll consider it.

Jonster
05-25-2005, 11:08 AM
Give me a reason to do so and I'll consider it.

Because we're not supposed to remember things or notice discrepancies. ;)

Anybody Thrilla
05-25-2005, 11:41 AM
Fair enough. Who the fuck is X-Pac?