PDA

View Full Version : Best looking punch you've seen in wrestling

Ricky
01-15-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm bored, and this was the best topic idea I could think of.

The best looking punch I've ever seen in wrestling was around 3 years ago I think on Smackdown. Undertaker and Vince McMahon were in the ring and Vince was yelling at Taker. Taker had his back to Vince, and then suddenly swung around and smacked Vince right on the chin, knocking him flat out on his ass. I don't think I've ever seen such a good, realistic and painful looking punch in wrestling ever.

Post your favourites here.

Rob
01-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Roddy Piper against Goldust at Wrestlemania 12. It looked stiff as fu</>ck (probably was). Watch the match and you'll see it.

Oh yeah, the punch Bart Gunn knocked out Bradshaw in the Brawl For All with is still a favourite too :)

Head
01-15-2004, 10:19 PM
Mike Tyson at Wrestlemania XIV.

Besides that, I would say Dusty Rhodes had some pretty sweet punches.

FourFifty
01-15-2004, 10:21 PM
A big left hand by Terry Funk! Just read <u>Have A Nice Day</u>, and you'll learn why Terry Funk's punches look so real.

Rob
01-15-2004, 10:22 PM
You mean that Tyson punch where Shawn Michaels hit the deck and continued to chew him gum while he should be selling a KO punch? They should have fired him right after that.

wrestling_god
01-15-2004, 10:27 PM
ecw--- it was a elbow and was real as hell Rob Van Dam had Jerry Lynn in a behind grapple and Jerry Lynn went to do a elbow to the side of the head to get out, he knocked Rob right below the eye and busted it open at the begining of the match. You could tell that hurt.

Mike the Metal Ed
01-15-2004, 10:30 PM
It is of course, William Regal's gift from the heavens, the POWER OF THE PUNCH!

Nowhere Man
01-15-2004, 10:49 PM
Terry Funk. His were stiff as ever-lovin' hell, but they looked great.

Innovator
01-15-2004, 11:01 PM
LT's, he didn't know how to pull back on his punches so he was laying into Bam Bam

BigGammy v1.0
01-15-2004, 11:55 PM
Billy Gunn!

Just kidding - Terry Funk has the best looking punches, IMO.

John la Rock
01-16-2004, 01:24 AM
Scott Hall's punches looked pretty brutal and realistic

Swordkata
01-16-2004, 01:51 AM
Altho he may have never got the noteriety he deserved, "Hands of Stone" ronnie Garvin had the best punch..
If anyone remembers the matches with Grag Valentine, they were classic..

And Garvins knockout punch to ric flair in the hotel room while dressed as a woman rules..

KayfabeMan
01-16-2004, 02:52 AM
"Macho Man" Randy Savage throws a mean shot; Ric Flair has thrown
some nice punches as well...

ColdwaVer
01-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Oh yeah, the punch Bart Gunn knocked out Bradshaw in the Brawl For All with is still a favourite too :)

The ones Butterbean used to turn Bart into a human bobblehead doll were better though.

SuperSlim
01-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Let's see:

Scott Hall had some good punches, like as Razor at SummerSlam '95 ladder match when they were on the outside.

A couple of Undertaker punches.

Butterbean punch on Bart Gunn

Macho Man also had some good stuff also

Corkscrewed
01-16-2004, 02:12 PM
All of Chuck Palumbo's punches. After all, doesn't he have one of the best right hands in the business?

:shifty:

Rob
01-17-2004, 04:00 AM
The ones Butterbean used to turn Bart into a human bobblehead doll were better though.

Well in my choice, Bradshaw gets knocked out :)

Actually the best punch of the Brawl For All was easy Bart Gunn knocking out Steve Williams but again, Bradshaw didn't get knocked out there :D