PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE Announcer Trashes HHH, Matt Hardy, & Lita

Volchok
05-31-2005, 06:21 PM
Former WWE announcer Kevin Kelly let loose on a number of WWE workers in an interview with Voice Of Wrestling Radio; highlights are below:

-- Although he noted that she has no wrestling-related skills, she does have one thing in her favor: "her ability to pleasure men away from the ring".

-- He noted that although Chris Benoit is limited on the mic, he cuts powerful and strong promos. He believes that Benoit's lack of push is solely due to the glass ceiling factor.

-- Kelly attacked Triple H and noted that Vince McMahon's son-in-law will make sure no one becomes a bigger star.

-- Instead of firing Matt Hardy, Kevin Kelly would have further exploited the situation with Edge and found a way to put the two in the same ring. He also had a message for the recently released talent. "Sitting at home and crying about it on your computer, you look like a big puss," Kevin continues, "either do something about it, or shut up and move on".

-- He also questioned Vince McMahon's ability to properly promote the upcoming ECW PPV.

-------
Credit
http://www.backstagewrestling.com/article.php?articleid=119527876

Disturbed316
05-31-2005, 06:25 PM
Kelly is a dick splash.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 06:34 PM
Kelly is the mang.

The One
05-31-2005, 06:35 PM
Although he noted that she has no wrestling-related skills, she does have one thing in her favor: "her ability to pleasure men away from the ring".

Who was he talking about here?

Jonster
05-31-2005, 06:35 PM
Clue is in the title.

KayfabeMan
05-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey, I didn't hear the whole interview - but from what I've read there, he's not saying anything wrong whatsoever. He's right on all accounts. Lita is shit, Benoit's held down, HHH helps hold him down, Matt Hardy should still have a job - and should / could have been a bigger star than Edge is, and the fair assumption that McMahon puts his WWE over any other brand - with no thought as to what is actually good for the business in general.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 06:37 PM
And you can't argue with Kayfabe.

jerichoholic169
05-31-2005, 06:37 PM

take your pic from any of the WWE divas bar victoria.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 06:43 PM
And Trish Stratus

The One
05-31-2005, 06:49 PM
And you can't argue with Kayfabe.

The hell I can't! I agreed with him, but now just to make a point god dammit!

Hey, I didn't hear the whole interview - but from what I've read there, he's not saying anything wrong whatsoever. He's right on all accounts. Lita is shit, Benoit's held down, HHH helps hold him down, Matt Hardy should still have a job - and should / could have been a bigger star than Edge is, and the fair assumption that McMahon puts his WWE over any other brand - with no thought as to what is actually good for the business in general.

He is not saying anything wrong? WWE made that miserable man into something important. They gave him a job LONG past when they should have fired him. It isn't that hard to hold a mic to someone's mouth as they talk, and YET he still managed to screw that up once in a while. It's called loyalty. WWE put food on that man's dinner plate as far as I am concerned, and then he turns around and does this? He made the comment that sitting around crying about the past doesn't do shit for you, well guess what Kelly, neither does getting on some two-bit radio show trying to trash talk the very company that made your name worth putting on that radio show!

His comments about Lita are so fucking tired. She made a human mistake. She isn't some holy figure, she is just someone who ended a relationship for one she felt was better. Did she do it in the morally and socially acceptable way? No. But for the love of god, saying her biggest attribute is her ability to "Pleasure men away from the ring." That is just a low blow even for some two bit son of a bitch like Kelly.

As for Chris Benoit being held down. HE ISN'T A DRAW. I love the man, but for the love of god, he isn't for everyone. Benoit is the type of man who needs a partner and a mat, I don't see why they should invest time in a storyline when he doesn't have the mic skills to back it up. Let his wrestling speak for itself, and if he stats getting pops (outside of Canada) the size of Cena's or Batista's, then we'll talk.

The whole Edge or Matt Hardy could have been bigger. There is no way of telling, absolutly no way of predicting what would have happened, so it's not even worth going into it, though I doubt Kelly has a crystal ball that told him his secert knowledge of what could have been either.

And finally as for Triple H holding people down...for Christ sake! He is one of the most recognized names and faces in this industry. That's like saying Hogan held everyone in WCW down...without Hogan, the nWo, and some of the other big name stars, WCW wouldn't have exsisted. Those younger talents should have been on their knees thanking god they had known faces like Hogan, or currently HHH on their program that let's casual fans know "Yeah, this is where the action is!"

That having been said....

I agree with him [both KayFabeMan and Kevin Kelly]

;)

Lamuella
05-31-2005, 06:51 PM
lita MADE a human mistake?

Lita IS a human mistake. Her life is one big botch.

The One
05-31-2005, 06:54 PM
OK now...I know Lita isn't great in the ring, but do you know her? How can you sit back and be so self-rightious that you can determine that someone's entire worth can be summed up by saying "Mistake". Think of all the people who love her, and who have been loved by her...

Ah fuck it...I don't care anymore.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 06:54 PM
omg i :heart: u

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 06:55 PM
I like her. And for one reason..

I like redheads.

RGWhat316
05-31-2005, 07:08 PM
I read this interview yesterday and thought it was pretty harsh. But I think The One did put it best. And with Benoit, I agree completely. I respect what he does and is one of the best, but I'm not really a fan of his character due to the fact that he doesn't really have a personality.

Shadow
05-31-2005, 07:16 PM
This from the man who was once thought to be a hermaphrodite? Wow.

Thought he is wrong about one thing. And that thing being Lita. But then again...you all are.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 07:18 PM
This from the man who was once thought to be a hermaphrodite? Wow.
I never get the office memos!!! :mad:

Nark Order
05-31-2005, 07:26 PM
lol/

The One, calm down.

Kane Knight
05-31-2005, 08:06 PM
It's not SMH.

Kane Knight
05-31-2005, 08:08 PM
OK now...I know Lita isn't great in the ring, but do you know her? How can you sit back and be so self-rightious that you can determine that someone's entire worth can be summed up by saying "Mistake". Think of all the people who love her, and who have been loved by her...

Ah fuck it...I don't care anymore.
k. name something she didn't botch.

Loose Cannon
05-31-2005, 08:12 PM
HHH hasn't been a draw in 3 years. So, I can't buy the "Benoit isn't a draw, so let's not make the Title mean shit while it's on him."

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-31-2005, 08:12 PM
If you are talking about Benoit getting pops like Batista or Cena, he does get big ass pops so I dunno what you are talking about.

The One
05-31-2005, 08:13 PM
That's the point KK, I don't know Amy Dumas, I know she has a failed relationship with Matt Hardy, and I know she looks like shit in the ring...but to say she is a human mistake? Come on now. A bit much if you ask me. Hell there are PLENTY of people who fail at relationship and are terrible at their jobs, I am fairly sure my waiter this afternoon falls in that catagory, but it doesn't mean he, or Amy, are mistake as human beings.

Shadow
05-31-2005, 08:15 PM
That's the point KK, I don't know Amy Dumas, I know she has a failed relationship with Matt Hardy, and I know she looks like shit in the ring...but to say she is a human mistake? Come on now. A bit much if you ask me. Hell there are PLENTY of people who fail at relationship and are terrible at their jobs, I am fairly sure my waiter this afternoon falls in that catagory, but it doesn't mean he, or Amy, are mistake as human beings.

If I were gay I'd totally be sucking you off right now.

The One
05-31-2005, 08:19 PM
Next time you think you are going to compliment me Shadow...don't.

Shadow
05-31-2005, 08:22 PM
Next time you think you are going to compliment me Shadow...don't.

K!

The One
05-31-2005, 08:23 PM
Ah I love you Shadow :love:

Shadow
05-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Ah I love you Shadow :love:

Ok now you're just confusing me.

STOP IT!

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 08:39 PM
i :heart: u all

Savio
05-31-2005, 08:59 PM
HHH hasn't been a draw in 3 years. So, I can't buy the "Benoit isn't a draw, so let's not make the Title mean shit while it's on him."Yeah but no one draws any more except Cena and he only draws the younger crowd.

Hired Hitman
05-31-2005, 09:24 PM
Ok now you're just confusing me.

STOP IT!
:D

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 09:25 PM
:heart:

Gerard
05-31-2005, 09:26 PM

Nicole Bass

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gerald.marley/Smilies/barf_twice.gif

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 10:04 PM
scary movie :heart:

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Who's Nicole Bass?

YOUR Hero
05-31-2005, 10:16 PM
respect to The One.

Supermark101
05-31-2005, 10:18 PM
Who's Nicole Bass?

Imagine Chyna, only much, much, much ,much, much, much, much more manly.

Kane Knight
05-31-2005, 10:22 PM
And uglier.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 10:23 PM
Is that even remotely possible?

Supermark101
05-31-2005, 10:24 PM
YES!!!!!

http://www.nicolebass.com/cover.jpg

Mayo
05-31-2005, 10:28 PM
And probably a bigger cock.

With respect to the thread, LOL @ Kevin Kelly. He was some piece of shit fat interviewer, and he is in no spot to be bashing wrestlers. This is like Vanderjagt talking shit about Manning, but amplified like 100000 X.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 10:30 PM

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Kane Knight
05-31-2005, 10:38 PM
YES!!!!!

This picture has turned me off <s>men</s> <s>women</s>

I'm confused.

Shadow
05-31-2005, 10:40 PM
YES!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 10:41 PM
Good lord that is terrible..

HERE LIES WILLY
1990-2005.

He lead a good, hard life.

Supermark101
05-31-2005, 10:44 PM
Sorry to do that to you guys, but he asked.

Its funny that that picture is on the front page of her web site. Meaning that is probally the best she can look. :nono:

Supermark101
05-31-2005, 10:45 PM
Good lord that is terrible..

HERE LIES WILLY
1990-2005.

He lead a good, hard life.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That has got to be the funnest thing I have ever read on here.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 10:47 PM
And people say I'm terrible..

please

The Highlander
05-31-2005, 11:04 PM
SHE IS FUCKING UGLY!!!

And I normally like women that big.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 11:08 PM
I hope you rot in hell.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 11:08 PM
i kid

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 11:09 PM
i :heart: u

road doggy dogg
05-31-2005, 11:14 PM
lol @ kevin kelly calling anyone a puss

Corkscrewed
05-31-2005, 11:17 PM
MY FUCKING VIRGIN EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I can't believe I'm agreeing with Kevin Kelly. :wtf:

The One
05-31-2005, 11:19 PM
Kevin Kelly speaks the truth...but Kevin Kelly shouldn't speak at all.

Londoner
05-31-2005, 11:19 PM
My thoughts exactly RDD, and did we really need that picture quoted so many times?

Londoner
05-31-2005, 11:27 PM
Btw, i agree with what KK said, (no not Kane Knight but Kevin Kelly-obviously) but he isn't really in a position to talk about it. I also think that what the one said about Benoit is wrong, the one-your saying he doesn't draw so the title should stay off him? Well may i suggest why that might be?

It might be because whenever Benoit was champ, he was left out of the highlights of all things, and most of the time it was about HHH.And Benoit was hardly ever headlining a PPV, (remember HBK V HHH Hell in a cell?) That is a company thinking backwards, and it is how we are manipulated into thinking that no one else draws except HHH.Or atleast they do their best to get us thinking that.

The One
05-31-2005, 11:35 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD PEOPLE...READ THE WHOLE DAMN POST! I SAID I AGREE WITH KEVIN KELLY, I SAID I WAS MAKING THOSE POINTS TO BE AN ASS AND SHOW I COULD ARGUE WITH KAYFABEMAN....I AM DONE USING CAPS...now.

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 11:36 PM
The One... you really seem to tense. It's bad for you man.. you really just need to CALM THE FUCK DOWN

M. Banana
05-31-2005, 11:37 PM
i :heart: u tho

The One
05-31-2005, 11:39 PM
:foc: :love: TRY TO FIGURE THAT OUT ASSHOLE! ;) :D :mad:

Londoner
05-31-2005, 11:39 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD PEOPLE...READ THE WHOLE DAMN POST! I SAID I AGREE WITH KEVIN KELLY, I SAID I WAS MAKING THOSE POINTS TO BE AN ASS AND SHOW I COULD ARGUE WITH KAYFABEMAN....I AM DONE USING CAPS...now.

Dude its nearly 5am in the morning for me, forgive me if i misread things.

The One
05-31-2005, 11:42 PM
I HAVE A 10 FOOT POLE STUCK UP MY ASS RIGHT NOW! AND I WANT TO WATCH A PILLMAN MATCH! Sum1 breng me uh match now!

Fox
06-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Lita IS a human botch. When she was born her parents said "Oh shit, I hope no one noticed that. Let's just cover it up and forget about it." Like when that kid in Big Daddy pisses the bed. Just cover Lita up with newspaper.

Let's look at the facts: she's NOT hot, she's NOT talented on the mic, she's NOT talented in the ring anymore, she's a bitch, and she doesn't draw. I'm pretty sure she's bad at all the things a person in her position is supposed to be good at. Therefore: human botch - waste of life - get off my fucking TV.

As for Kevin Kelly, I give the man props, even if I did think he was the biggest douche bag on WWE TV when he was on WWE TV. To come out and spit shit at the company that made him because they're making big, huge, gaping mistakes is awesome. I just hope Pat Patterson is next, because I bet he's got a whole lot more to say than this faggot does.

Shadow
06-01-2005, 06:02 AM
Lita IS a human botch. When she was born her parents said "Oh shit, I hope no one noticed that. Let's just cover it up and forget about it." Like when that kid in Big Daddy pisses the bed. Just cover Lita up with newspaper.

Let's look at the facts: she's NOT hot, she's NOT talented on the mic, she's NOT talented in the ring anymore, she's a bitch, and she doesn't draw. I'm pretty sure she's bad at all the things a person in her position is supposed to be good at. Therefore: human botch - waste of life - get off my fucking TV.

As for Kevin Kelly, I give the man props, even if I did think he was the biggest douche bag on WWE TV when he was on WWE TV. To come out and spit shit at the company that made him because they're making big, huge, gaping mistakes is awesome. I just hope Pat Patterson is next, because I bet he's got a whole lot more to say than this faggot does.

Herm. Kevin Kelly's a herm. The Rock said so so you know it must be true.

KayfabeMan
06-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Herm. Kevin Kelly's a herm.

Kevin Kelly is a stone pillar / statue?? :shifty:

Nevermind, you have to know odd words to get that one.

KayfabeMan
06-01-2005, 08:30 AM
BTW, The One I :heart: you.

KayfabeMan
06-01-2005, 08:31 AM
You know something....

If Shadow were gay, he'd totally be sucking you off right now.

:lol:

M. Banana
06-01-2005, 01:14 PM
i :heart: u 2 kfabe

Batsu
06-01-2005, 03:16 PM
and if he stats getting pops (outside of Canada) the size of Cena's or Batista's, then we'll talk.

LMAO @ Batista pops...

Batista has to be the most sleeper WWE-based champ since... Diesel. Or maybe ('99) Big Show.

I think it may have to do with the fact that ...well, all he does in matches his work his way to the Batista bomb in generic brawler fashion...and well, his only foil really seems to be HHH. JBL stood out more than Batista does as champ...

Batsu
06-01-2005, 03:19 PM
YES!!!!!

^^^^ Face that needs to be fixed

Funny that someone posts a picture of an ugly hermaphrodite in a thread about Kevin Kelly.

Lamuella
06-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Think of all the people who love her, and who have been loved by her

actually, it's because of "The people who have been loved by her" that people dislike her so much right now.

Lamuella
06-01-2005, 03:44 PM
she has a failed relationship with Matt Hardy

you spelled "fucked Matt Hardy's best friend" wrong

Bischoff187
06-01-2005, 10:13 PM
*JIZZ*

not.....