PDA

View Full Version : Alright I watched Raw last night

LK
06-03-2005, 05:49 AM
and the only way I can really sum up HHH's promo is :| :-\ . We have heard this all before Trips. Seriously it's just the same stuff over and over and over. I don't know what is more depressing. That promo or the fact that he is still going to be in the title picture for several years.

Thank God for the likes of Captain Charisma.

Gerard
06-03-2005, 06:25 AM
They really need to get him the fuck out of the title scene, hes just constantly there buzzing around boring the shit out of everyone.

Team Sheep
06-03-2005, 07:02 AM
There are just so many other storylines Triple H can go with outside of the title scene. Just look, there's guys like Jericho, Benoit, Benjamin, Christian (if he stays on RAW, doubt it though), Kane, Hassan (possibly sometime down the road), and Orton asswell. I'm just so bored of him headlining every single PPV.

Ninti the Mad
06-03-2005, 08:32 AM
I love HHH's character.

Of course, I havent steadily watched RAW in 3 years so I guess I am not tired of it.

Mayo
06-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Another HHH bashing thread. We get the point. For fuck's sakes, we don't need another one of these every week. Keep it to one thread if you wish to repeat the same complaints week in and week out :roll:

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Another HHH bashing thread. We get the point. For fuck's sakes, we don't need another one of these every week. Keep it to one thread if you wish to repeat the same complaints week in and week out :roll:
Exactly. It is common knowledge that HHH isn't popular with the online community. Everyone keeps bashing him for saying the same things over and over again but that's exactly what everyone is doing on the internet. Go figure...

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Exactly. It is common knowledge that HHH isn't popular with the online community. Everyone keeps bashing him for saying the same things over and over again but that's exactly what everyone is doing on the internet. Go figure...
Then don't participate in the thread. Go away so it's less likely to be kept at the top of the p[age. If it bothers you that much, don't participate.

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Your logic does not phase me, Mr. Kane Knight.

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Well then...

LOOK OVER THERE!

*KKO*

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 01:08 PM
*no sell in honor of HHH's thread*

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 01:10 PM
*Looks down at deadlyheaven* ....
Deadly are you ok? Speak to me?
Who did this to you ?
Oh my god someone killed Deadly!

Innovator
06-03-2005, 02:37 PM
They cut off the audience during the promo. The crowd was chanting "Taber Corn" and laughing rather than listening to Muttons McGameface

Corkscrewed
06-03-2005, 02:40 PM
um... dude... he no sold it. he wouldn't be dead.

Savio
06-03-2005, 02:47 PM
LK how dare you voice your opinion! :roll:

The One
06-03-2005, 03:02 PM
I think "Triple H sucks" and "How great Christian is" should go into the "We don't talk about those things here" pile along with Montreal.

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 03:09 PM
um... dude... he no sold it. he wouldn't be dead.

Mehh, I didnt see that ... so i shall pretend it never happend

Gouda
06-03-2005, 03:14 PM
I think "Triple H sucks" and "How great Christian is" should go into the "We don't talk about those things here" pile along with Montreal.
Indeed. Half the threads nowadays seem to be about Christian. And those that aren't are either HHH/Edge/Lita bashing.

It WAS funny though how two seconds into HHH's promo you could hear "boring" chants start.

Mr. JL
06-03-2005, 03:31 PM
I think we need a sticky'd thread where anytime Triple H pisses us off we can just go in there and post it. That way there are not 10 new threads popping up about how Triple H sucks.

I say we can it the Triple H Thread

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 04:25 PM
I think we need a sticky'd thread where anytime Triple H pisses us off we can just go in there and post it. That way there are not 10 new threads popping up about how Triple H sucks.

Brilliant!! :love:

Team Sheep
06-03-2005, 04:28 PM

If we'd thought of that 3 years ago, think how many pages that thread would have now.

Thriller
06-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Then don't participate in the thread. Go away so it's less likely to be kept at the top of the p[age. If it bothers you that much, don't participate.
Then how on earth would anyone get any posts because every other thread is about HHH.

LK
06-03-2005, 04:43 PM
I know this seems like another bash HHH thread but I just wanted to make the point that I honestly don't think I have been as bored as I was last night when watching wrestling. I have watched the WWE for nearly ten years and I swear to God that this mioght have been the most boring moment.

Mayo
06-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Then don't participate in the thread. Go away so it's less likely to be kept at the top of the p[age. If it bothers you that much, don't participate.The thread title wasn't specific to HHH, so I decided to go in. I, like everyone else, probably didn't know this would be another bashing thread :p

Innovator
06-03-2005, 09:49 PM
People....THE CROWD CHANTED FOR CORN OVER HHH

Savio
06-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Then how on earth would anyone get any posts because every other thread is about HHH.yeah but that thread would hold do all the others I was thinking of suggesting that earlier.

Shadow
06-03-2005, 10:44 PM
People....THE CROWD CHANTED FOR CORN OVER HHH

I chant for corn over HHH. Hell, I chant for Jeff Hardy over HHH. So what does that sazy about HHH folks?

Kane Knight
06-03-2005, 11:19 PM
The thread title wasn't specific to HHH, so I decided to go in. I, like everyone else, probably didn't know this would be another bashing thread :p
And by replying, you bump it so others can make the mistake.

Note: I said "don't participate," not "don't read." :p

Londoner
06-04-2005, 02:17 AM
I was laughing when i heard the continuous boring chants, when he started about the 'i saw it in your eyes' crap again i felt like chanting 'boring' myself.

Kane Knight
06-04-2005, 02:36 AM
What's sad is I was in the room...And watching the TV...But I have NO recollection of what he said.

LK
06-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Standard stuff, "blah blah blah I am the Gameaahhhh, you fear meahhhhhhhhhh, blah blah blah"

Dave Youell
06-04-2005, 08:35 AM
Yeah it's all been said before, but dammit the guy just isn't a draw for anyone anymore, no-one wants to see him.

Lamuella
06-04-2005, 09:14 AM

I think the point is that people will stop making these threads when he stops being a boring spot-hog

Pete13
06-04-2005, 09:38 AM
and the only way I can really sum up HHH's promo is :| :-\ . We have heard this all before Trips. Seriously it's just the same stuff over and over and over. I don't know what is more depressing. That promo or the fact that he is still going to be in the title picture for several years.

Thank God for the likes of Captain Charisma.

:y:
i was saying that same thing over and over...
Tirple H used to have great storylines and great character development in the past...
now, he's just getting beat by almost everybody while going through the same road every damn time... it pisses me off... boring, plain and simple.

Chavo Classic
06-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Standard stuff, "blah blah blah I am the Gameaahhhh, you fear meahhhhhhhhhh, blah blah blah"

Welcome to HHH storyline class 101, lets begin shall we?

Step one - HHH promo "I'M THE GAME... BLAAAAHHHGRRR..."
Step two - Babyface challenges game - HHH wins
Step three - Rematch - Challenger wins
Step four - Rematch - Challenger wins again
Step five - Game gets upset and shouts at Ric Flair
Step six - HHH promo - "I'M STILL THE GAME... BLAAAHHHGRRR"
Step seven - Challenges babyface to Hell in a Cell match - HHH wins

.... and then back to step one

Next week, we'll be discussing a Jeff Jarrett storyline, which is pretty much the same, and the week after we'll be looking at 21 ways to annoy smark fans on the internet with special guest speaker, Bill Goldberg

Kane Knight
06-04-2005, 11:56 AM
You know, it's funny. I saw your post, I was looking at the computer monitor when I quoted it, but I have no memory of what you said.

;)

Altar of Helmsley
06-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Welcome to HHH storyline class 101, lets begin shall we?

Step one - HHH promo "I'M THE GAME... BLAAAAHHHGRRR..."
Step two - Babyface challenges game - HHH wins
Step three - Rematch - Challenger wins
Step four - Rematch - Challenger wins again
Step five - Game gets upset and shouts at Ric Flair
Step six - HHH promo - "I'M STILL THE GAME... BLAAAHHHGRRR"
Step seven - Challenges babyface to Hell in a Cell match - HHH wins

.... and then back to step one

Next week, we'll be discussing a Jeff Jarrett storyline, which is pretty much the same, and the week after we'll be looking at 21 ways to annoy smark fans on the internet with special guest speaker, Bill Goldberg

God the writers on RAW have such an each job.

They only have to fill an hour a week because HHH is on the rest of the show for the other hour, entertaining the fans with the same useless stuff he's been banging on about for the last 6 years.

Shit!!!

6 Years

I didn't think it was that long.

:'(