PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts on Xtian being traded...

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Assuming that Christian does get traded to Smackdown... What do you axctually think will be done with him? I have a feeling that for some reason they'll convert him back to a tag wrestler because of the lacking tag division on Smackdown. This isn't a bad idea I guess, it's just his singles push would be ruined forever.

I'm not sure I trust WWE enough to make him seem like a legitimate threat. What do you think they'll do (If he does infact get traded)? Also, what would you do?

Corkscrewed
06-03-2005, 04:52 PM
I predict the Renee Dupree effect. :'(

Mr. JL
06-03-2005, 04:52 PM
The WWE would have to be fucking brain dead not to launch him into a WWE Championship feud with Cena once Christian gets to Smack Down!

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 04:54 PM
I think it would be sweet if they had Tomco stay on RAW so then Christian goes searching for a new problem solver. Like actually has people with applications to come in and audition. That would be hilarious.

It'd be cool if he could Morgan ditch CCC and be his new bodyguard. He'd be the problem solver v2.0

The One
06-03-2005, 04:55 PM
The WWE would have to be fucking brain dead not to launch him into a WWE Championship feud with Cena once Christian gets to Smack Down!

And you assume they won't...why?

Nark Order
06-03-2005, 04:55 PM
The problem is that they've proven many a time to actually be braindead.

Gouda
06-03-2005, 05:03 PM
I predict the Renee Dupree effect. :'(
Yeah, sadly that's what I see happening. He comes in, talks big, gets squashed by Cena. Repeatedly.

Then he goes off and becomes a Booker T-like guy (A guy who is just "there" and will never go anywhere). I don't see him disappearing and being ignored completley like Dupree though.

Johnny Vegas
06-03-2005, 05:18 PM
If he goes to SD!, they <b>must</b> put him in the WWE title hunt...the U.S. title hunt at the LEAST..he has too much talent and charisma for this company to just NOT use him...i really don't have to go into detail about what he can do..

Innovator
06-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Lets see...he's been ripping on Cena since the Royal Rumble...is over with the fans...can pose a threat...is the man...yup, Velocity for him.

Bricktop
06-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Well they have been building a program with Cena and Christian since the Last Royal Rumble, so it's natural he will get a world title shot. He has to win it though, or else his credibility will plummet. Christian needs to win it in true heel fashion, like how he won the IC belt from Edge the first time. This would let Cena keep his built up and could launch an awesome feud that finishes at Survivor Series, or Royal Rumble.

DaBrasko
06-03-2005, 05:39 PM
WWE Staff: You know Vince, Christain has been great reactions from the crowd, maybe putting him in the title scene with Cena would be a good idea

Vince: hmmm the crowd likes him you say? ... well he does have talent ..I KNOW!!! have him selling popcorn in Rhynos old section. And give Hardcore's contract a 20 year extension

Mr. Nerfect
06-04-2005, 05:45 AM
The only problem I see with Christian going to SmackDown! is that he would be stepping on so many people's toes. Eddie Guerrero is pretty muched lined-up for a match with Cena, but that might be put on hiatus for Christian's shot, which the WWE may completely screw-up. Then Eddie might lose heat because they'll likely continue to drag out the Eddie/Rey feud, or have Guerrero rotate in the oven, slightly cooling off instead of actually letting him keep his heat, or even getting more of it. Then there's Carlito, who's sort of in the position Christian's in on RAW.

I'm not saying a venture on SmackDown! for Captain Charisma wouldn't be good, I'm just saying there is more room for the WWE to screw-up than what people think.

I think having Morgan side with Cena would be an interesting developement, and it would plant heat between Christian and Carlito. BTW, what do you think the chances are Christian will eventually out-pop Cena?

M. Banana
06-04-2005, 05:54 AM
BTW, what do you think the chances are Christian will eventually out-pop Cena?

Whenvever they go back to Canada.

Boondock Saint
06-04-2005, 11:05 AM
He's gotta pay his dues. :shifty:

Marcyo
06-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Whenvever they go back to Canada.
When they do, I'll go to a live event and cheer my throat off if Xtian comes out.

Kane Knight
06-04-2005, 11:50 AM
He's gotta pay his dues. :shifty:
Does that mean he's going to get buttfucked by Holly AND JBL?

Anyway, who wants to bet Christian continues to get his pops edited out when he moves to Smackdown?

The CyNick
06-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Assuming he goes to SD, I dont think they should jump him into a program with Cena right off the bat.

I would feed him a couple of mid card faces like Booker T and maybe someone like Holly (who is kinda over for whatever reason), just to build him up.

Have Christian bad mouth Cena a lot, but have Cena occupied with some other programs (ie Eddie or Kurt).

Then leading up to SurvSer they have some matches. Obviously Cena will come out on top, so there's no reason to have Christian jump, and then get killed off in a month or two.

At least if they build him up, even if he were to lose to Cena, he'll be more established as an upper tier guy.

Mr. Nerfect
06-04-2005, 07:04 PM
That sounds like a good plan. If the WWE played their cards right here, they could actually get some ratings for Velocity. Have Christian show up on SmackDown! by interrupting a John Cena promo, and have Christian challenge Cena for the WWE Title. Cena says Christian should check with Teddy Long before he gets his hopes up.

Theodore tells Christian he may have found his niche on RAW, but he's unproven on SmackDown!. Teddy then tells Christian he has to earn his shot, starting next week on Velocity. You then have matches like Chrisian vs. Shannon Moore, Christian vs. Funaki, Christian vs. Scotty 2 Hotty and Christian vs. Mark Jindrak on Velocity. Christian still makes his presence felt on SD!, with promos and such to build his eventual match with Cena, but until he "proves himself" Christian has to start on Velocity, before moving up to the level Carlito is on now.

If the WWE is smart, they can use this to build-up a big Christian/Cena match, and continuously have Cena and Christian throw wrenches into each other's plans.

egoslam
06-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Christian still makes his presence felt on SD!, with promos and such to build his eventual match with Cena, but until he "proves himself" Christian has to start on Velocity, before moving up to the level Carlito is on now.

Is it just me, or does that sound like some of those "fantasic" storylines in WWE video games. Oh yeah, that'll work. And seeing as how more people pop for Chris Masters than actually watch Velocity, I can see this panning out of Cap'n Charisma. And then maybe they'll have Shannon Moore move to Raw and beat Trips in twelve seconds flat

Shadow
06-07-2005, 04:25 PM
And then maybe they'll have Shannon Moore move to Raw and beat Trips in twelve seconds flat

THAT WOULD BE MARVELOUS!

Kane Knight
06-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Shannon Moore isn't deserving of a push. He's responsible for Edge boning Lita.

PullMyFinger
06-07-2005, 05:27 PM
Does that mean he's going to get buttfucked by Holly AND JBL?

Anyway, who wants to bet Christian continues to get his pops edited out when he moves to Smackdown?
Here's the saddest part, you're right. It's pretty stupid that WWE would screw themeselves over like that. Whatever happened to listening to the fans? If WCW weren't around, I bet Steve Austin's pops would've been lowered too, and Diesel would've still be main eventing during the Attitude Era.

egoslam
06-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Yep, I'm sure that little MFer had a hand on each of Edge's ass cheeks shoving him right in there.

"But NOOOOO!!!! I don't want to have sex with Lita, Shannon!! You can't make me!!"

Kane Knight
06-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Here's the saddest part, you're right. It's pretty stupid that WWE would screw themeselves over like that. Whatever happened to listening to the fans? If WCW weren't around, I bet Steve Austin's pops would've been lowered too, and Diesel would've still be main eventing during the Attitude Era.
Hey, he's successful and over with the fans! Let's squash him!

Kane Knight
06-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Yep, I'm sure that little MFer had a hand on each of Edge's ass cheeks shoving him right in there.

"But NOOOOO!!!! I don't want to have sex with Lita, Shannon!! You can't make me!!"
He also broke up Eddie and Rey, and gave Angle the idea to cut a bestiality sex promo.

I'm telling you. He's bad news.

Shadow
06-07-2005, 06:08 PM
He also broke up Eddie and Rey, and gave Angle the idea to cut a bestiality sex promo.

I'm telling you. He's bad news.

You just don't like Shannon Moore do you Kane Knight?

Mr. Nerfect
06-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Is it just me, or does that sound like some of those "fantasic" storylines in WWE video games. Oh yeah, that'll work. And seeing as how more people pop for Chris Masters than actually watch Velocity, I can see this panning out of Cap'n Charisma. And then maybe they'll have Shannon Moore move to Raw and beat Trips in twelve seconds flat

I said it might get ratings for Velocity. People might start to watch the show if they get people the fans care about, and actually use them in storylines on the show.

And Shannon Moore (or some other cruiserweight) getting drafted to RAW, beating Triple H, then getting drafted back would be pretty awesome to see if you ask me.