PDA

View Full Version : It's all gone Pete Tong (spoilers)

Dave Youell
06-07-2005, 12:37 AM
I was bored last week so I went to the cinema not knowing what I was going to watch, i ended up sitting though it's all gone pete tong and I was quite surprised by it, it's nothing like the trailer makes out it's going to be. It starts of how you'd think by the trailer. Super Cool DJ in Ibiza, everything is going well, then he starts to go deaf.

The shit starts happening, his wife leaves him, he goes really into Coke (which is represented by a guy in a huge badger costume LOL) and he ends up locking himself away in his house for a year going crazy.

Then he starts to learn how to lip read and discovers that he can feel the music beats through the speakers and prodcues an album and plays 1 last gig before calling it a day.

It's kind of like a documentary and a film at the same time, i'm really not into the club scene or that kind of music, but i still really enjoyed it

Gertner
06-07-2005, 10:47 AM
ARGH! no showings in Windsor. Pete Tong is a sick dj. I want to se it so bad! I'm headed up to Toronto in a couple weeks So I'll see it then

XL
06-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Not sure Pete Tong is actually in the film!

samichna
06-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the spoiler warning, jerk!

samichna
06-09-2005, 07:28 PM
<div align="center"><font size="7">This Month: <font color="Blue"><b>AJ F'Ning Styles!!!</b></font></font></div>

Dave Youell
06-10-2005, 05:48 AM
Not sure Pete Tong is actually in the film!
yes he is and he's a producer for the film as well

XL
06-10-2005, 09:42 AM
yes he is and he's a producer for the film as well
Oh, ok, my bad!