View Full Version : I missed smackdown but *spoiler*

Bad Guy
01-16-2004, 04:49 AM
http://www.wwe.com/images/standard-repository/472x228_img/1253256

scared the crap out me when I went to wwe.com

Corkscrewed
01-16-2004, 05:02 AM
LOL!

I actually thought tonight's SD! was one of the best shows in recent memory. Every angle was brought along very well, and the seeds for a possible future Eddie/Kurt feud were sown. Rhyno's career was resurrected, even if it was only a little bit, and the Eddie/Chavos segment was very nicely done.

In short, I loved tonight's SD! Give me this sort of stuff every week and I'll be really happy... and ratings will improve.

Bad Guy
01-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Rhyno got his career back? What happened, cause lately he's been sucking.

Corkscrewed
01-16-2004, 05:09 AM
He's Heyman's new enforcer, in essence.

Heyman put him in a match against Cena. If Cena lost, Heyman would wash his mouth with soap. If Rhyno lost, Cena washes Heyman's mouth. Match rules: Cena wrestles under zero tolerance... DQ possible at the slightest provocations. Rhyno wrestles under "ECW rules" (hardcore match).

Heyman also talked about how Rhyno had been held back recently, then blamed it on the "Stephanie administration" (double meanings rule), saying that under Heyman, it'd be different.

Also, in the first segment, Cena insulted Heyman, but Rhyno attacked him from the crowd and gored him. Heyman on the mic, "GORE!!! GORE!!!! GOOOOORRRRRE!!!!!!!!"

:D

Bad Guy
01-16-2004, 05:13 AM
Damn this sounds like a good smackdown.

Tornado
01-16-2004, 08:55 AM
man, but Rhyno attacked him from the crowd and gored him. Heyman on the mic, "GORE!!! GORE!!!! GOOOOORRRRRE!!!!!!!!"

:D
<font color=#33ffff>*marks out*</font>

SuperSlim
01-16-2004, 09:37 AM
what the crap. it didn't come on over here at all. that freakin bites.

Sephiroth
01-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Yeah...Rhyno :love: It's great to see him again, and i indeed think it was a great show, hope SD will keep going forward. :y:

RGWhat316
01-16-2004, 06:01 PM
The ending was great, after Cena won the match, Heyman tried to leave but Benoit grabbed him. Benoit put Heyman in the sharpshooter and everytime Cena yelled out "Chris", Benoit would put on more pressure. So everytime Heyman screamed in pain, Cena was putting the soap in his mouth.

Savio
01-16-2004, 06:11 PM
To bad Rhyno was "killed" again.