Marc the Smark
06-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Lita... so she can find yet another guy to SCREW

KingofOldSchool
06-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Muhammad Hassan or Jericho

Chavo Classic
06-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Lita... so I can watch Raw in peace without wanting to throw my shoe at the tv.

Xero
06-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Does the Divas Search count as one pick? If so, they might as well throw it on SmackDown! in the draft, because it's not like SmackDown! has a chance after losing three of their main stars...

RP
06-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Rosie and Hurricane.

Chavo Classic
06-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Does the Divas Search count as one pick? If so, they might as well throw it on SmackDown! in the draft, because it's not like SmackDown! has a chance after losing three of their main stars...

Smackdown does not some serious re-inforcement at the moment. It might not be enough to send over a midcard player, this is going to require some huge attention or else I won't be the only one who doesn't watch the show.

NoRoolz
06-22-2005, 02:39 PM
It's gotta be someone around Carlito's level, I.E IC/US Title level, so I think it could be Snitsky, although for some reason Maven keeps coming to mind. Both would do good on SmackDown IMO, they can add to the US title picture, and they'd definitely get more T.V time on SmackDown, gaining them overness.

RP
06-22-2005, 02:40 PM
I'll still say Rosie and Hurricane. The only other person I think it could be is Hassan, but I think because Rosie and Hurrican have titles. They will make it out to be a huge steal.

KingofOldSchool
06-22-2005, 02:44 PM
*ahem* Only one person can be drafted.

Chavo Classic
06-22-2005, 02:45 PM
I'll still say Rosie and Hurricane. The only other person I think it could be is Hassan, but I think because Rosie and Hurrican have titles. They will make it out to be a huge steal.

That could work. Hassan could become a top heel on smackdown, although I think his gimmick is slightly more edgey and fits the RAW demographic a bit nicer.

RP
06-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Didnt Billy and Chuck get drafted because they were tag champions?

Chavo Classic
06-22-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm sketchy over the details but I thought that was Rico.

RP
06-22-2005, 02:47 PM
That could work. Hassan could become a top heel on smackdown, although I think his gimmick is slightly more edgey and fits the RAW demographic a bit nicer.

I think they could have a killer heel run on smackdown with him winning the U.S Title then maybe pissing on it or stomping on it in the ring or something.

Snitiky seems like the obvious pick tho. His thing with Heidnrich(whatever) during Wrestlemania. Then his poem last night. Its pretty obvious i think.

Chavo Classic
06-22-2005, 02:49 PM
I think they could have a killer heel run on smackdown with him winning the U.S Title then maybe pissing on it or stomping on it in the ring or something.

Now there, THERE, is a good idea. Instant heat! i like it :y:

KingofOldSchool
06-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Here is a potential spoiler for tonight's Smackdown taping...(Highlight the area below)

Trish Stratus is rumored to be the next Raw superstar drafted to Smackdown.

AareDub
06-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Haha, the latest rumor is Trish Stratus. That will be hilarious if Raw gets Carlito and SD only gets Trish.

dalegendkilla
06-22-2005, 03:04 PM
I would've liked Shelton Benjamin to come back to SD and win the US title and feud with Haas as it looks like he's not being traded, sadly Shelton is fighting at Vengeance so he's not moving at the moment.

I honestly do not have a single idea of who could move as almost everyone good is busy at Vengeance.

KingofOldSchool
06-22-2005, 03:06 PM
I would've liked Shelton Benjamin to come back to SD and win the US title and feud with Haas as it looks like he's not being traded, sadly Shelton is fighting at Vengeance so he's not moving at the moment.

I honestly do not have a single idea of who could move as almost everyone good is busy at Vengeance.

Just because he's wrestling at Vengeance doesn't mean he can't be drafted tonight.

El Santo
06-22-2005, 03:32 PM
Batista, since he has the immunity clause at Vengeance.

Batista then loses the title and gets traded to Smackdown (because there's no scenario I can think of where HHH ends up on Friday nights). Either Christian or Jericho brings the WWE Championship back to Smackdown (I'm leaning even more strongly on Jericho now that Carlito's on Raw; they need to balance out the Cabana with the Highlight Reel), setting up a Batista/Jericho feud to begin their Smackdown tenures.

loopydate
06-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Haha, the latest rumor is Trish Stratus. That will be hilarious if Raw gets Carlito and SD only gets Trish.
Well, there are more Divas on SmackDown than on RAW. Think of all the dream matches Trish can have there now that she's exhausted her matches with Lita, Victoria, Molly, and...uh...

I mean, Trish Stratus vs. Lauren Jones? Trish Stratus vs. Torrie Wilson? Joy Giovanni? Michelle McCool? The mind boggles at the possibilities!

Disturbed316
06-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Either Triple H, Batista or Chris Jericho.

KingofOldSchool
06-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Batista, since he has the immunity clause at Vengeance.

Batista then loses the title and gets traded to Smackdown (because there's no scenario I can think of where HHH ends up on Friday nights). Either Christian or Jericho brings the WWE Championship back to Smackdown (I'm leaning even more strongly on Jericho now that Carlito's on Raw; they need to balance out the Cabana with the Highlight Reel), setting up a Batista/Jericho feud to begin their Smackdown tenures.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

CENA

IS

NOT

LOSING

THE

TITLE

!

Boondock Saint
06-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Trish, wtf?

SammyG
06-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Lordsofpain is reporting Trish. But then again they reported big show for last night

jerichoholic169
06-22-2005, 06:38 PM
i think that jericho will end up on smackdown - hopefully after taking the WWE championship on sunday...of course this will make more sense next week so probably a mid carder like Carlito was for RAW....maybe shelton.

Mr. JL
06-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Batista is going to Smack Down sooner or later, probally later. So tonight will be either Gene Snitsky or Tajiri.

Mr. Nerfect
06-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Shelton Benjamin or Muhammad Hassan is my pick for SmackDown!. Benjamin has nothing left for him on RAW (besides what would be an awesome feud with Kurt Angle), and with him challenging for the IC Title at Vengeance, you could have him win and take the gold to SD!. Or you can have Matt Morgan decimate Benjamin as a last order from Carlito, allowing CCC the slightly easier win at Vengeance.

The WWE likes to surprise us, so why not have Benjamin "injured" on SD! by Morgan, then have Shelton send a replacement to challenge Carlito. He chooses Charlie Haas. Haas on PPV again would be worth it.

For some reason I can see Benjamin getting drafted to SD!, and not being able to face Carlito again, so they got the only two former IC Champions not competing in a match at Venegance, and put them into a contest on Heat. I think Val Venis and William Regal are the only two left. Anyway, have Venis go over cleanly, then have Venis announce he will win his third IC Title with his new manager by his side. Cue Trish Stratus (Hey, pairing these two up again at least helps Val Venis) and have the two passionately kiss on the stage.

Then you can either have Venis beat Carlito for the title, or have Stratus re-turn heel on Val, siding with Carlito. For some reason I can also see a Carlito/Kane pairing around the corner. :wtf:

Muhammad Hassan is in the same boat as Shelton. There appears to be nothing there for him on RAW, so at least sending him to SD! (I'd have Khosrow accompany him saying he found a clause which allows managers to move with their clients) helps stengthen SD!'s mid-card, Cruiserweight and Tag Team divisions. It would also go with the WWE's policy of having Anti-American characters moved away from heel Kurt Angle. A face Kurt Angle vs. Muhammad Hassan feud would be top quality stuff, though.

The CyNick
06-22-2005, 09:05 PM
I would say Hassan, he's the only major guy on RAW who doesn't have a program, and since SD lost a mid card heel, Shelton fits that role perfectly.

Plus he can start up a new streak. Only reason I could see it not being him is because that would separate him and Davari, unless they did some type of trade or something.

Only other thing I can think of is it could be Batista so he can hype up HIAC on SD

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
06-22-2005, 09:50 PM
I've got a hunch it's Batista since he's the only one who's match on the PPV was said to be happening regardless of the participants being drafted. Hassan though doesn't have a program, so it could be him too, but I think it'll be Batista for some reason.

JTB31
06-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Not sure if it will be this week or next week but I think HBK will be drafted to smackdown.Either he or Batista.Smackdown needs a huge babyface that is a main eventer.Taker is no longer a full time wrestler and Benoit is more of a mid carder who can only main event on occasion.