PDA

View Full Version : Didn't everyone else think...

snakeboss
06-22-2005, 05:01 PM
That it was going to be Charlie Haas being traded instead of Carlito. I was positive as Shelton Benjamin came out and they said that there was going to be for the title. I was certain it was going to be Haas. Didn't everyone else think that as well. Don't you think it would've been better if it were Haas, and Haas one with the ropes, Shelton felt betrayed. It would've been a great feud. And I personally feel Smackdown needed Carlito to stay strong. Anyone else think Haas would've been a better trade?

Gouda
06-22-2005, 05:53 PM
At first I thought it was going to be Haas because he was bringing out Shelton and all.

Then I started to think JBL when Bisch started to talk about how he held the IC title longer than anyone in ten years (cause than JBL could have come out and rambled on about holding the WWE Championship longer than anyone in ten years).

I especially thought JBL when Eric started saying how this was another pick on the level of Cena and Angle.

Ruien
06-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Not going to vote, because it was not a good idea, but I do not think Haas should have gone eithier.

Dark-Slicer Diago
06-22-2005, 06:16 PM
I thought it was going to be Haas too

Mr. JL
06-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Well, IMO Carlito was the only reason why I haven't bitched about Matt Morgan's stuttering gimmick. Carlito's reactions to the stuttering just made it seem funny. Without Carlito to fill in that gap I think Matt Morgan is just going to get annoying.

Carlito should have stayed on Smack Down.

LK
06-22-2005, 06:25 PM
When Benjamin came out I did think that it would be Haas but maybe that would have been too obvious. I was quite pleased that Carlito was the pick.

Mr. Nerfect
06-22-2005, 07:23 PM
I was so shocked when I saw Carlito was the new IC Champ. I actually predicted the next draft beating Benjamin for the Intercontinental Title. I was thinking someone along the lines of The Big Show or Eddie Guerrero. I definately didn't think it would be Haas, though. He just got married to a SD! Diva! The guy will probably stay on SD!, with a Shelton Benjamin vs. Charlie Haas feud being only possible if Shelton gets drafted to SD!.

Loose Cannon
06-22-2005, 07:26 PM
I really only watched Smackdown for CCC, so yea

Mayo
06-22-2005, 09:03 PM
I thought it was going to be Show or another big name. If it were Haas, it would be too insignificant since he hasn't really done anything big on Smackdown and would not justify the praise that Bischoff was giving his latest pick.

Shaggy
06-23-2005, 08:14 AM
At first I thought it was going to be Haas because he was bringing out Shelton and all.

Then I started to think JBL when Bisch started to talk about how he held the IC title longer than anyone in ten years (cause than JBL could have come out and rambled on about holding the WWE Championship longer than anyone in ten years).

I especially thought JBL when Eric started saying how this was another pick on the level of Cena and Angle.

I would have to go along with all that....

I thought the same thing.

I like that Carlito is on Raw now because I like Carlito and I rarely get to watch Smackdown. Now I think it might be pretty interesting if Jericho doesnt go to Smackdown if there is a feud on Raw with The Highlight Reel Vs Carlitos Cabana.

Kane Knight
06-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Smackdown gets another kick in the balls.

And I think we all know why.

The Draft mystery=ratings in the WWE's eyes (I haven't seen the quarterlies reported anywhere, so I dunno if they're right) And they started with a huge pick. Well, on one show. Not to knock Benoit, but he's not the big champ on either show. Cena's F'ing huge right now.

So...Drafting someone like Charlie next week? Bad idea. But in drafting someone like Angle, you need to continue with the significant wrestlers. They've painted themselves into a corner. You want MORE interest going into the final picks...

...I think most of the smaller names will end up being traded back and forth after the final picks. Which means no special announcement for Haas, if he's traded he'll just BE THERE the next Raw after the draft ends.