PDA

View Full Version : Would you mark out if...

Corkscrewed
06-25-2005, 03:08 PM
One day, sick and tired of people laughing at his stuttering, Matt Morgan decides to seek counsel from someone who's overcome the odds.

MORGAN: I n-n-n-n-n-n-n-need to s-s-s-s-s-s-stop stuttering. Y-y-y-y-y-y-you've overcome it b-b-b-b-b-b-before.... how d-d-d-d-d-d-d-did you do it?

BUBBA RAY DUDLEY: I powerbombed women through tables.

MORGAN: Th-th-th-th-th-that's it?

BUBBA RAY DUDLEY: Yep. One a day keeps the stutters away.

MORGAN: Okay, I'll t-t-t-t-t-t-try that.

Later that evening, the random SmackDOWN! divas are having some bake-off contest. There's food all over the place on a bunch of tables set up in the ring. Now, since it's a diva segment, it naturally degenerates into a food fight, and the divas roll around in the food trying to look sexy.

Suddenly, Morgan's ECW DVD music hits, and he comes out stalking to the ring, taking a mic.

MORGAN: S-s-s-s-s-s-sorry, but I h-h-h-h-h-h-have to d-d-d-d-d-d-do this!

Without warning, Morgan grabs Michelle McCool, sticks her between his legs (not that way), and powerbombs her through one of the tables! The other girls scream, and Morgan grabs another girl and does his old finisher on her through a second table (the vertical suplex into a forward swinging Rock Bottom type move)!!! Finally, he grabs Torrie Wilson (who had fallen) by the hair, then gives her an F-5 onto the last table!!!

He grabs the mic again.

MORGAN: Again, I'm s-s-s-s-so... wait a moment, I don't have to stutter! I can talk normally. By George! I'm talking normally! Bubba was right!!! YAYAY!!! Now, I will make everyone who laughed at me PAY!

And that's how'd they explain Morgan losing his stutter later in his career. But before every TV showing, he'd have to powerbomb a diva through a table so that he retains his speech inteligibility.

:shifty:

Anybody Thrilla
06-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Nah, because that would involve me watching Smackdown.

Anybody Thrilla
06-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, that might be the worst idea ever.

tucsonspeed6
06-25-2005, 03:28 PM
I think it'd be hilarious if Bubba came back later on and said that the putting women through tables was just a placebo and he could have stopped stuttering any time he wanted to.....but Doctor Bubba thought it'd be funny to watch Morgan put the diva's through tables, so he thought he'd fuck with him.

The innocent "S-s-s-s-sorry, but I h-h-h-h-h-have to d-d-d-do this..." is ironic enough that I'd keep interested, and a feud (or alliance) between Morgan and Bubba Ray would keep me watching. Great Idea.

Anybody Thrilla
06-25-2005, 03:32 PM
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

PorkSoda
06-25-2005, 04:46 PM
I'd mark out for the part where Morgan powerbombs the divas through the tables. Anything else besides that, no.

Corkscrewed
06-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, that might be the worst idea ever.
Actually, that would be the "Chris Masters's is an awesome guy" notion. :p

(BTW... I was hardly being serious, and I hope you figured that out.)

Pete13
06-25-2005, 05:19 PM
umm.... :roll:

Xero
06-25-2005, 05:24 PM
But before every TV showing, he'd have to powerbomb a diva through a table so that he retains his speech inteligibility.

Then, a few months later, he's in a big match at a PPV. He has this whole training promo thing, where every morning, he drinks a big glass of milk and powerbombs random old ladies through the tables at IHOP.

Corkscrewed
06-25-2005, 05:30 PM
^ brilliant c-fed material. :cool:

The Icon of Elisim
06-25-2005, 06:06 PM
It also leaves the door open for Mike Awesome to return as the fat chick thrilla after Morgan goes and power bombs some fat lady through a table.

Anybody Thrilla
06-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Actually, that would be the "Chris Masters's is an awesome guy" notion. :p

(BTW... I was hardly being serious, and I hope you figured that out.)

Oh, I noticed, but it wasn't even funny, so....ya know.

Furthermore, I never said Chris Masters was an awesome guy. I just said that he was entertaining.

Just John
06-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Sounds pretty good