PDA

View Full Version : Going to wrestling school.

PorkSoda
06-26-2005, 03:31 PM
There's this place about an hour away from here called Chaotic Training Center, which is associated with Killer Kowalski, I guess its his wrestling school or something. I was at the training center today and I met Kowalski, he's a pretty old guy, I called him Walter and shook his hand, he saiid something about a door but I didn't understand what he said. His wife was there too, she bought me a powerade :)

Start rasslin in two weeks. And uh...yeah. I was observing, people were learning to do back drops and some girl, wearing a Bloodsimple shirt, was learning how to fall and run against the ropes. Looks like its tough.

Just John
06-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Cool, more details please Im going to FWA soon

The One
06-26-2005, 03:44 PM
My advice...get a hot tub or a membership to a gym/athletic club that has a spa. Or your body will HATE YOU. ;) :wave: Good luck and keep us updated.

Just John
06-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Why?

Loose Cannon
06-26-2005, 03:51 PM
cause your body is going to hurt like a mother fucker if not.

The Fugitive
06-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Why? Hot tubs are hot, and you're going to want heat, as your body is going to be aching like hell.

I also suggest you stock up on Deep-Heat.

The One
06-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Why get a hot tub or a spa membership??? Because trust me, after doing a wrestling practice your body will be in pain. The only way to get through alot of pain is to grab a nice cold brew and sit in the hottub and let your body relax for about 30 minutes a day. Pro Wrestling HURTS, especially when you're first starting out, once you get to the point where you are performing, it doesn't hurt nearly as bad because of adrenaline (sp???) but during training your body will go through pain it never knew about. (And this is coming from a guy who broke his back snowboarding, has done football, amature wrestling, and hockey)

Just John
06-26-2005, 03:57 PM
oh right, thanks for clearing that up for me

I want to see how this wrestling schoold diary goes

KayfabeMan
06-26-2005, 07:22 PM
I called him Walter and shook his hand, he said something about a door but I didn't understand what he said

He probably said, "If you call me Walter again, I'll slam your head through a fucking door." :lol: Nah, but seriously - good luck to you, and keep us all updated on your progress. Or at least me, if no one else is interested in it.

Loose Cannon
06-26-2005, 07:53 PM
He probably said, "If you call me Walter again, I'll slam your head through a fucking door." :lol: Nah, but seriously - good luck to you, and keep us all updated on your progress. Or at least me, if no one else is interested in it.

ROFL

Bischoff187
06-28-2005, 01:24 AM
Ladoes amd GEMTYLEMAN!! POR K SODA!!

BOOOO!!!!!!

Bischoff187
06-28-2005, 01:24 AM
theres no suck thing as porksoda or the ultimate warrior!!

AJHayes
07-01-2005, 02:17 AM
You know, as a wrestler... I've been trying to think of a way to respond to this, and I just can't. All I can say is... Get ready to ache, have fun with your initiation, and take stock in ben gay.

Impact!
07-01-2005, 08:33 AM
I'm hoping to go down to a wrestling school in Sydney or Melbourne in a couple of years (after I finish school) so a diary of what you do and stuff would be pretty cool.........mexicool :p :) :-\ :| :shifty:

Hired Hitman
07-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Oh my god, Killer Kowalski is one of my dads favourites.

JJ Moore
07-01-2005, 09:15 AM
Yeah my first time in the ring I got hit with a powerbomb. Your gonan get it easy :P

Show tonight :cool: