PDA

View Full Version : I've Never Seen RAW End in a bigger Circle-Jerk *Spoilers if you haven't watched RAW*

Lotus
06-28-2005, 02:16 AM
God, not that it's a bad thing, but I guess it was pretty funny how much ass John Cena was kissing at the end, and how all three had to egg each other on to do poses. Everyone trying to be all modest and shit. I found it funny. The last 10 minutes was the only part I watched, as I forgot it was on. But it was entertaining, despite the fact that every tag-team match is scripted just about the same until the ending. I enjoyed myself though.

FourFifty
06-28-2005, 03:50 AM
One last match... Yep, it's nice to see the WWE recalled that bit.

The One
06-28-2005, 04:00 AM
I Still Remember...

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 04:05 AM
Umm that was over a month ago and your a wrestling fan, therefore by law you have already forgotten that promo ok?

Signed

Vince Macmahon

AJHayes
06-28-2005, 04:33 AM
Nice to see hogan try, shawn michaels brought the match down... CENA IS A CLASS ACT... Final word/

Pegasus Crawford
06-28-2005, 05:43 AM

Sorry. "One last match" does not apply in the WWE universe.

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 07:09 AM
Sorry. "One last match" does not apply in the WWE universe.

In goes in the same categorgy as 'retirement' and 'useful Diva'.

tucsonspeed6
06-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Didn't watch it. I was watching wrestling at a friends, and frankly I'd rather watch an entire episode of Raw dedicated to HHH than one more Hogan match, so I left early.

WHen I did leave, it was already 5 til 10, so including the 10 min. overrun I assumed that the match itself would only last five minutes (to give Hogan the final 10 minutes of the show to pose). Given that the match was a 6 man tag match, there could have been no way that each man could have been matched up against everyone else, so probably the bare bones was actually delivered. My guess is that Tomko and HBK started off, Tomko got a beat down, there was a distraction that caused a reverse beatdown on HBK, Cena tags in, wrestles the remaining three minutes, then tags in Hogan, who uses the finger point of doom (on Jericho of all people...) KOs all three guys in less than 30 seconds, leg drop, pin, poseoff.

Marks around the world: "Boy, it's sure good that Hogan showed up. He's the best wrestler of all time!"

SuperSlim
06-28-2005, 09:55 AM
what I saw was funny last night was when Cena had to bow out nad leave the ring to only Shawn and Hogan.

Cena knew that he couldn't stay in that ring with egos as big as theirs.

Londoner
06-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling this is just overdone now? Hogan has now returned 3 times this year as far as i know, once at wrestlemania, once at backlash and once at vengeance. The 'shock factor' feeling has just completely gone, it practically had gone at backlash but now it's just getting retarded to say the least. And i knew how the 6 man tag match was going to go so i didn't bother watching until the end just to see if i was right. Surprise surprise., Hogan got tagged in last, HBK got beat up for most of the match and no one really gave a fuck what anybody else did because that's all that was going to happen in the end.

HBK's and Hogan's ego's are so big they don't realise that some of us don't give a fuck about them.

Innovator
06-28-2005, 11:30 AM
I was surprised he did the legdrop, which I popped for since he couldn't do it at Backlash.

Also Cena had to leave, if not everyone would realize that he could take Hogan in a posedown.

Zen v.W.o.
06-28-2005, 11:36 AM
I always hark back to the day on Raw when HBK was cutting that big promo about not being one of those old fossils on wcw, and he was the true Icon etc etc..he would specifically mock Hogan time after time. I'd like to see him not be so happy all the damn time now. Yes, I want him to be angry at the world.

KingofOldSchool
06-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Hi,

My name is Hulk Hogan and I'm a massive tool, brotha.

Corkscrewed
06-28-2005, 12:12 PM
As long as the fans go nuts, it'll continue to happen again and again. *sigh*

James Steele
06-28-2005, 12:21 PM
I still think that if they need to turn HBK heel.

Mayo
06-28-2005, 12:38 PM
Hulk Hogan is way overdone. I was hoping for The Rock last night but it didn't really make that much sense as I think he would come to cut promos and stuff like that instead.

Just John
06-28-2005, 01:21 PM
I want his muastache (or haowever you spell it) as a draught excluder.

Gone Mad
06-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Cena had a look on his face as he bowed out like "These geezers are crazy, better leave before I get that way." Hogan appearances are cool, if they don't involve actually wrestling or wasting an INCREDIBLE amount of time just posing and not letting actual talent get pushed. Too bad those are ALL of his appearances.

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 01:30 PM
I still think that if they need to turn HBK heel.

I'm intrigued, go on....

Nark Order
06-28-2005, 01:57 PM
Hogan has had his last match like 30 fucking times...

Batsu
06-28-2005, 02:14 PM
One difference:

Cena actually looked sincere in doing the poses, compared to HHH.

When HHH did that crap, I was like, "GTFOHWTBS"

Volchok
06-28-2005, 02:25 PM
My god the day Hogan is finally off my tv I am going to buy everyone on TPWW anything they want, and i'll throw in some M-Azings.

James Steele
06-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Shawn Michaels needs to turn heel on John Cena. I think Michaels could put over Cena in a HUGE way. HBK and Cena get another tag match against Chris Jericho and Triple H (or another heel who is over enough). John Cena goes for the FU on Jericho, but HBK out of nowhere Sweet Chin Music's the fuck out of John Cena. HBK then gets a chair and snaps and just assaults Cena. Then HBK gets on the mic and says that John Cena committed the ultimate sin...stealing HBK's spotlight. (I think it would be a cool line considering his christian thing he has now).

I have waited for HBK to turn heel since he returned in 2002. Right now, I think they should wait before Cena gets sacrificed to Triple H. However, I think this should all wait until they finish the Jericho/Cena feud (which I assume will happen unless Jericho gets traded). John Cena then gets 2 great feuds (vs. Jericho and then vs. HBK) and he can get carried through them. Plus, it might get Cena over to the point that he might go over Triple H. Cena would go over huge if he gets feuds to carry him through the Royal Rumble. (Jericho feud goes to Unforgiven and the HBK feud goes to the Royal Rumble). The only problem is that I fear that the feuds will get old on Cena's part, but Jericho and HBK could probably carry the slack. My main concern is that the WWE can't book 2 long feuds like that without making it so fucking boring that I want to stab my eyes out with forks. However, if they want to put the strap on Jericho I would be more than happy to forget the above scenario.

Basically, Cena would feud with Jericho until SummerSlam or Unforgiven. Then do the HBK/Cena feud until the Royal Rumble (where the Rumble winner would take over and feud with Cena.) I know its early, but I think a heel might win the Royal Rumble (maybe even Triple H :shifty: ) and a heel will most likely be the champion on SmackDown! so it would be logical for the heel to go after the face.

6to1
06-28-2005, 05:50 PM
2 bigest egos in wrestling it is almost worth it to see them pose, lets just hope the rock does not join them the ring could not hold them.

Lotus
06-28-2005, 09:07 PM
I like your idea Steele. It would be interesting. Interesting enough that I might even watch.

Amaroqwolf
06-29-2005, 01:49 PM
I was expecting Cena to wack HBK and HOgan when he left the ring, I really was..that just made logical sense to me. And I wasn't the only who thought as much. (Shrugs)

Peace,

6to1
06-29-2005, 01:55 PM
i wish hogan would go heel again, if vince could do it right.

Nervous Ferret
06-29-2005, 01:55 PM
CANT WAIT FOR HARDY TO WIN KOTR

M. Banana
06-29-2005, 02:07 PM
CANT WAIT FOR HARDY TO WIN KOTRlol

Nervous Ferret
06-29-2005, 02:08 PM
no sut hthe fuck up, I have something in mind, and you better not ruin it. :mad:

M. Banana
06-29-2005, 02:11 PM
lol

The CyNick
06-29-2005, 11:37 PM
I didn't see any problem with how the ending of RAW played out.

They kinda protected Cena by not having him out there the whole time while HOgan was getting the Hogan love.

Hogan's role was limited basically to his entrance, comback, finish and posedown, which is what he should be doing.

They had Tomko (who isn't going anywhere) as the one who jobbed, and not Jericho or Christian.

Fans seemed to enjoy themselves, I dont get the problem.

Lord-Of-Darkness
06-30-2005, 07:29 AM
Yea I agree that turning HBK heel would be a great move and would be pretty entertaining. But as far as Hogan having more matches.....WWE are pretty sneaky. Backlash was 'One More Match'.......they never said 'last match'

V
06-30-2005, 07:43 AM
hogan is the man

6to1
06-30-2005, 10:48 AM
hogan has another 10 years in him, he will probly just do about 5 or 6 matches a year though so in 10 years you can talk about his last match.

Kane Knight
07-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Hey, I wasn't here on monday night so I couldn't spazz out with y' all, but WHAT. THE. FUCK?

That was such a huge letdown. HOGAN was the best they could get? And you KNOW people were expecting the Rock. Cena shouldn't be kissing anyone's ass, much less the "immortal BM" That is Hulk fucking Hogan.

I hate that, because they even got a GOOD match out of Ric Freaking Flair. Seriously, that was the first time I've been excited for a Flair match since the early 90s. The Show was going along good, and they decide to end with THAT?

The CyNick
07-02-2005, 10:29 PM
I didn't like Cena being there either, but at least they got him out. If I was booking, I would have Cena and Jerihco brawl out of the ring, and let HBK and Hogan finish the match.

But i bet Cena loved it, because he was a huge Hogan mark growing up.

I dont know, I dont need to see Hogan on a regular basis, but every once in a while is fine.

mike627
07-02-2005, 11:01 PM
I want a hogan/orton fued.:cool: