PDA

View Full Version : The official Matt Hardy rumours/bitchfest thread. *all Hardy news* Updated 08/07/05

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 04:31 AM
Because of all the seperate threads being created on here, i'm making the difinitive Hardy thread, anytime anymore news pops up I will post it and update the first post, here's the last 2 weeks worth

8th July:

Matt Hardy issues a statement about 90 Day Period with WWE expiring
» Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
» On Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 1:57 AM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt Hardy issued a new statement over on his official website's message board. Here is a few paragraphs from his latest statement with Hardy talking about his 90 day period with WWE expiring this weekend, recent WWE releases and more:

"Greetings my amigos!

It's been a little while since I've really updated everyone on what's going on in the life of Matt Hardy--so, here we go. First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who has stood by my side through heaven and hell and supported and believed in me. As you all know, I've had alot on my mind recently and have spent quite a bit of time thinking about what the future holds for Matt Hardy. I have listened very closely to the opinions of my family and friends, my fans, and the professional wrestling community. To all the people that have chanted "We Want Matt"--your wait is almost over. As of July 11th, this Monday, I am a free man again and can wrestle for whoever I want, when I want. A week from tomorrow, on July 15th, I have my first match back in Indiana, PA, at the Kay arena for the APWF. The day after that, July 16th, it's the big one--Matt Hardy makes his Ring of Honor debut in Woodbridge, CT. I am very excited about wrestling in front of the diehard, you can't insult our intelligence ROH fans--they and I are more alike than you would ever believe. Who knows--since Shannon Moore is a free man now, I might even show up with my little MFer on some of my upcoming shots.

Speaking of Shannon, I was disappointed and relieved for him when he was released from the WWE this week. Shannon is a very hard worker, and had reinvented himself, and still no real push or opportunity. Back when Shannon was my Mattitude Follower, he really starting "getting it" from a working and entertainment standpoint. When I left Smackdown for Raw to be with the whore, sorry, Amy, Shannon was given a small opportunity and did well. For no rhyme or reason, it was back to being misused and underutilized (I know what it's like, that's the story of Matt Hardy's life). A couple of years later, Shannon is released after never having a fair shot. Like so many others, he was never given the ball to even have a chance to drop it. I personally loved his new look as "The Prince of Punk", and I think if used correctly he could have been a huge asset to the cruiserweight division. I'd be willing to bet Shannon could be a huge asset to an X division as well--TNA seems to have a better grasp on how to use smaller, talented wrestlers.

I feel bad for all the guys and girls who were released over the last couple of days. Hey, I know it's business--but it's a real sh*tty feeling when you give everything you have to a family that you love and adore, only to realize that THEIR love is conditional. Believe me, I know from experience. It doesn't matter if you're pregnant, just got married, or you find out your closest friend is having an affair with your girlfriend and committing adultery, the machine will dispose of you. Bubba and D-Von were quite a surprise, as they are an immensely popular tag team, and could make an IMPACT somewhere. I want to send shout outs to Bubba, D-Von, Shannon, Gangrel, Maven, Kidman, Spike, Akio, Charlie Haas, Jindrak, and Seven--as I consider all these guys friends. There are plenty of things to do out there besides the WWE, and all of these guys and gals will bounce back and be just fine. Please keep all these hardworking men and women in your thoughts and prayers."

5th July:

Matt Hardy told by WWE to delay signing w/ TNA » Reported by Ryan Allen of WrestleView.com
» On Monday, July 4, 2005 at 1:11 PM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Matt Hardy is currently pondering his wrestling future after being contacted by World Wrestling Entertainment recently. Hardy has been asking his fans on his website where they would like to see him wrestle (ROH, Matt!) and WWE has told Hardy to delay signing with TNA until Vince McMahon can decide what kind of offer, if any offer at all, he would like to make to Hardy to return to the company.

Meanwhile, Hardy has been very honest with TNA, asking that they give him time to make his final decision. Hardy also recently asked a crowd at an indy show where they would like to see him wrestle. An overwhelming "TNA, TNA!" chant erupted, followed by a few "F*** Vince" chants.

3rd July:

For those wondering, Edge (Adam Copeland) and Lita (Amy Dumas) are no longer a couple behind the scenes and are simply playing the role on camera as provided by WWE. It should be noted that Edge is attempting to reconcile with his wife after marrying last fall. In addition, Lita and Matt Hardy have been on speaking terms on a semi-regular basis, although there is no word on if they would ever get back together again. Many feel that if they were to reconcile then it would influence Hardy re-signing with WWE rather than going with TNA and working other independent promotions.

credit - www.wrestleview.com

29th June:

Matt Hardy asking fans where they would like to see him (WWE, TNA)
? Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
? On Wednesday, June 29, 2005 at 4:06 PM EST

Matt Hardy has posted a message on his official website's message board asking the fans if they would rather see him make a return to WWE or go elsewhere (TNA, ROH, Japan and many other places). The message reads as follows:

"Greetings Amigos!

I hope this message finds everyone healthy and happy. Recently, it seems that alot of people are discussing several different possible scenarios in my future. There's a ton of speculation about everything concerning Matt Hardy these days--but I want all of my fans and supporters to know that I have always been honest with them. With that said, I have a hypothetical question for everyone. In a perfect world, where do you wish Matt Hardy would end up wrestling in the future and why? If you respond, put some time and thought into your answer--I look forward to seeing what everyone says. Until then...

Matt"

According to those who have responded so far on the message board, a majority of them would like to see Hardy return to the WWE. If you wish to check out the thread and even give a response (a registeration would be required), click here.

29th June:

WWE officials contact Matt Hardy about possible return, & TNA's option
? On Wednesday, June 29, 2005 at 5:06 AM EST

World Wrestling Entertainment officials contacted Matt Hardy several days before the June 20th edition of WWE RAW where a wedding took place between Edge & Lita. WWE officials requested that Hardy give them some time to potentially make him an offer to return to the company before he agrees to any deals from TNA. As was rumored, the overwhelming fan reaction to Hardy's situation in the last few months have opened WWE management's eyes to the "money making" potential of a storyline between Hardy and Edge. However, that is to say Hardy would even like to make a return as both Hardy and Edge are not on good terms in real life for obvious reasons.

Many consider Hardy to be in a great situation at the moment as he has become a rather hot commodity since his release in April, regardless if WWE makes the decision to give him another offer to return. At this point, Hardy has the option to set a very high asking price for independent events all around the United States, Japan or even with TNA Wrestling. Some promoters have already claimed that Hardy's asking price is in the $2,500-$3,000 a shot range, although that has yet to be confirmed.

Hardy's current 90 day no-compete with WWE expires on July 11. At the moment, TNA has an offer on the table with the idea that he would debut at the No Surrender PPV on July 17 in an angle involving Jeff Jarrett. According to reports, TNA has made the decision to hold off on bringing Matt's brother Jeff back into the fold until Matt makes his debut. Jeff was suspended after travel problems caused him to miss the Hard Justice PPV. Many feel TNA could benefit strongly if they were to sign Hardy to a deal, although WWE still has the option to throw an offer his way until his no-compete runs up in roughly two weeks.

Credit: Mike Johnson @ PWInsider.com

28th June:

According to PWInsider's sources, WWE have asked Matt Hardy (whos no-compete clause ends on July 11th) to hold off from signing a contract with TNA for several weeks. This is because Vince McMahon knows that a Edge/Lita/Hardy feud would be big business so therefore WWE are seriously considering bringing Hardy back.

PWInsider also mention that WWE sent TNA a fax on Tuesday which, although not confirmed, they believe to be addressing Matt Hardy's WWE status.

24th June:

Following Monday's controversial wedding segment, Matt Hardy has finally broken his silence. The following was posted on his official website:

"I've had an amazing few days and I am ecstatic about my future. I want to thank everyone who has been supportive and believes in me--you mean so much more to me than you'll ever know. Wherever I end up in the future, I just want you guys to stick with me and continue to believe in me. I promise I won't let you down. I will prove that nice guys do finish first. I will prove that anything is possible if you work hard enough for it."

20th June:

Matt Hardy's Music and Titan Tron played on Raw, turns out to be a swerve

12th June:

ECW PPV, Paul Heyman does a pre scripted shoot on Edge and mentions Hardy's name, Matt updates his website and gives Paul E a verbal blow job

Some time after that:

Matt is linked with TNA and a possible Hardy Boyz renuion, makes hints on website, also excepts indy bookings in US and UK including a one on one match with AJ Styles

Ages ago:

Adam Copeland sleeps with Lita. Matt gets fired

Vietnamese Crippler
06-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if they hired Matt back, only to fire him again after the story is over? :o

Jonster
06-28-2005, 06:46 AM
No, that would be mean.

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 07:03 AM
Vince will just about whore anything out for money! Is it just me or does anyone else think it's slightly unethical to hire someone on the premise of making him "fight" the man who stole the love of his life?

El Santo
06-28-2005, 08:24 AM
Vince will just about whore anything out for money! Is it just me or does anyone else think it's slightly unethical to hire someone on the premise of making him "fight" the man who stole the love of his life?

Everyone seems to, at this point, have gotten beyond the incident. Edge is trying to reconcile with his wife and Matt has a new girlfriend. I think Edge and Matt would be pretty civil if they were booked in a match.

Zen v.W.o.
06-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Matt is an idiot. The guy whines about losing the love of his life, then immediately hooks up with a fucking human barbie doll. If you love someone so much, it's harder to move on that quick I would assume. No? Yes? I think so.

As for this news, I think it's obvious he'd be back soon enough.

Londoner
06-28-2005, 08:33 AM
How would they change it from kane being married to lita though?They really dug themselves a hole with this storyline.

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 08:51 AM
How would they change it from kane being married to lita though?They really dug themselves a hole with this storyline.
Kane vs Edge vs Hardy

Summerslam

All have issues with each other, weather it be in real life or in story. It's a unique opportunity and I think they should use it

Londoner
06-28-2005, 08:53 AM
Only thing i can see they can use is when kane/matt had the feud over lita, but matt has never had problems with edge in the storyline world.

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 08:54 AM
Matt is an idiot. The guy whines about losing the love of his life, then immediately hooks up with a fucking human barbie doll. If you love someone so much, it's harder to move on that quick I would assume. No? Yes? I think so.

Hardy's got a new squeeze? That sure as hell didn't take long. Any pictures of who this is?

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Only thing i can see they can use is when kane/matt had the feud over lita, but matt has never had problems with edge in the storyline world.

Well, before One Night Stand, I guess he didn't. The truth is, if you didn't know about the Edge/Matt/Lita saga before then you sure did after that.

tucsonspeed6
06-28-2005, 08:55 AM
In storyline, Lita never wanted to marry Kane. Her reasoning behind getting hooked up with Edge was that since she didn't want to be with Kane, she decided to move on. After the Kane feud is over, Matt could come back and say, "If you didn't want to be with Kane, why didn't you come back to me? It's a story that marks could follow, and smart marks could learn to ignore.

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Thats it. I'm done. After this post, I'm never going through the expense of pressing my finger on a key for the sake of Matt fucking Hardy.

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 08:59 AM

If your talking about the chick in the tub, they aint together.

And it's rebound sex, it's all good. How long are you supposed to wait anyway? Really i'd like to know.

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 09:06 AM
You're not supposed to wait. That'd defeat the whole idea of rebound sex. The driving force behind it is to believe that your new ex is having sex right at this very moment, so naturally, you should be too.

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Therefore there is no right answer, so leave Matt alone!

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 09:12 AM
Lol. Leave Matt alone.... I'm not having a pop at him because he's having a bit of rebound sex. It's because he's a tool.

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 09:43 AM
Lol. Leave Matt alone.... I'm not having a pop at him because he's having a bit of rebound sex. It's because he's a tool.
Not you, Zen

Oh and leave Matt alone! :foc:

SuperSlim
06-28-2005, 09:50 AM
man... all this matt stuff... so what?

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 10:15 AM
man... all this matt stuff... so what?
Leave Matt alone :foc:

SuperSlim
06-28-2005, 10:20 AM
as soon as he quits whinin. so what if he comes back. he really is just above average. and besides he wouldn't be able to live out teh V.1 character to teh fullest so as soon as that story line is over there will be nothing left for him.

Lamuella
06-28-2005, 10:22 AM
we need a stickied thread called "All bullshit about Matt Hardy goes here"

Then maybe the Matt Hardy threads would stop fagging up the rest of the forum.

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 10:26 AM
Starting here and now...

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Starting here and now...
Ok, I shall edit the title

Lamuella
06-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Dave, you're the fucking man

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Dave, you're the fucking man
Yes, yes I am. Vote Dave for mod :D :y: :wave:

El Santo
06-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Shouldn't this be called "The Official Matt Hardy Depreciation Thread" instead? :shifty:

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Ok, it's now in diary form so it's up to date with the past few weeks making all other Hardy threads null and void

SuperSlim
06-28-2005, 11:08 AM
woooooo an official Hardy thread. man he should feel special. :D

Innovator
06-28-2005, 11:25 AM
http://img272.echo.cx/img272/2479/mattloriv15jq.jpg

fixed

Innovator
06-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Definitely better than Lita.

Also if Vince sees money in Matt vs. Edge, then its on.

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Definitely better than Lita.

Also if Vince sees money in Matt vs. Edge, then its on.
Oh thanks alot, I got giz all over my keyboard now, that's one sexy red X!!!!!! :drool:

Dave Youell
06-28-2005, 12:31 PM
Oh it's working now :( i'm no longer aroused.

Nah j/king she's hot

Batsu
06-28-2005, 02:22 PM
Edge situation aside, I always thought firing Matt sucked...he proved himself to be money when he had a lot of doubters thinking Jeff was going to be the next HBK...the days of "MF"-ers and everything were great on SmackDown.

Nark Order
06-28-2005, 02:28 PM
I hope Hardy does come back. I always liked him as an entertainer.

Also, alot of people said he should've handled this whole situation differently. But IMO, If he gets his job back... he did everything absolutely perfectly. He bitches about everything, gets his fans in an uproar, the fans take it out on WWE television, WWE is force to give him job back. Brilliant.

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 02:48 PM
Thats one might fine girl matt has got there...

...he better watch out for Christian

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 02:49 PM
I also love how that dog just seems to be staring at her crotch.

6to1
06-28-2005, 03:28 PM
yea we can't have matt threads crowding out trips and jbl hate threads.

Marcyo
06-28-2005, 03:31 PM

can't blame him, can we? :shifty:

Chavo Classic
06-28-2005, 03:56 PM
can't blame him, can we? :shifty:

I just cant get over how outstanding she looks. She looks immense. Fair play to matt, that's a pretty good rebound.

The one in the bikini is ok too.

The One
06-28-2005, 04:00 PM
I stopped caring about Matt Hardy when...

Fuck hold on...

I never cared about Matt Hardy...

All better now.

Corkscrewed
06-28-2005, 04:07 PM
<!-- / message -->
More like stomach to me...

Disturbed316
06-28-2005, 04:38 PM
V ONE-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Nark Order
06-28-2005, 06:28 PM

MATT FACT: Matt has unusually long eye-lashes.

It was right. Wierd.

Zen v.W.o.
06-28-2005, 06:39 PM
btw, that chick and him, are dating now. I thought I was correct before.

That said, he moved on fast, but if I were single I'd find it pretty hard to not hit that.

M. Banana
06-28-2005, 07:57 PM
I posted a pic a while back..

vampiro03
06-28-2005, 09:15 PM
why would matt come back after being screwed? everyone keeps saying vince is a moneywhore and he does anything for money, what does that say about matt if he DOES come back? the whore is the one GETTING PAID. vince is more like a pimp. if his convictions are real and strong, he'd be the next Brett Hart and never set foot in wwe again.

Dave Youell
06-29-2005, 03:05 AM
why would matt come back after being screwed? everyone keeps saying vince is a moneywhore and he does anything for money, what does that say about matt if he DOES come back? the whore is the one GETTING PAID. vince is more like a pimp. if his convictions are real and strong, he'd be the next Brett Hart and never set foot in wwe again.
Umm, he is still technically under contract till the 90 days are up, so they could re-call him. So it may not even be a choice

Dave Youell
06-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Update:

WWE officials contact Matt Hardy about possible return, & TNA's option
? On Wednesday, June 29, 2005 at 5:06 AM EST

World Wrestling Entertainment officials contacted Matt Hardy several days before the June 20th edition of WWE RAW where a wedding took place between Edge & Lita. WWE officials requested that Hardy give them some time to potentially make him an offer to return to the company before he agrees to any deals from TNA. As was rumored, the overwhelming fan reaction to Hardy's situation in the last few months have opened WWE management's eyes to the "money making" potential of a storyline between Hardy and Edge. However, that is to say Hardy would even like to make a return as both Hardy and Edge are not on good terms in real life for obvious reasons.

Many consider Hardy to be in a great situation at the moment as he has become a rather hot commodity since his release in April, regardless if WWE makes the decision to give him another offer to return. At this point, Hardy has the option to set a very high asking price for independent events all around the United States, Japan or even with TNA Wrestling. Some promoters have already claimed that Hardy's asking price is in the $2,500-$3,000 a shot range, although that has yet to be confirmed.

Hardy's current 90 day no-compete with WWE expires on July 11. At the moment, TNA has an offer on the table with the idea that he would debut at the No Surrender PPV on July 17 in an angle involving Jeff Jarrett. According to reports, TNA has made the decision to hold off on bringing Matt's brother Jeff back into the fold until Matt makes his debut. Jeff was suspended after travel problems caused him to miss the Hard Justice PPV. Many feel TNA could benefit strongly if they were to sign Hardy to a deal, although WWE still has the option to throw an offer his way until his no-compete runs up in roughly two weeks.

Credit: Mike Johnson @ PWInsider.com

Nark Order
06-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Matt needs to go where the money is, whether it be a popular decision or not. He's the one tring to make a living, not the fans.

snakeboss
06-29-2005, 12:35 PM
***********BREAKING NEWS***********

Matt Hardy is asking his posters on his message board what he should do. And many of them are saying he should return to WWE.

Nark Order
06-29-2005, 12:40 PM
***********BREAKING NEWS***********

Matt Hardy is asking his posters on his message board what he should do. And many of them are saying he should return to WWE.
WTF? Asking the posters....

What a nimrod.

snakeboss
06-29-2005, 12:42 PM
http://thematthardy.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=10417&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Check it out.

M. Banana
06-29-2005, 12:45 PM
breaking news? that was posted a while back

snakeboss
06-29-2005, 12:47 PM
breaking news? that was posted a while back

I didn't realize that. :( Ah well :D

M. Banana
06-29-2005, 12:51 PM
LOL

10. Why did Matt bring ROH or TNA up when supposidly he was still working for the WWE? Exactly! Why would Matt bring up working for rival Wrestling organizations in interviews? I am sure the WWE doesn't want to add amunition to ROH and TNA's arsenal. Granted they are independent organizations and may never really compete with the WWE's checkbook or World wide apeal, but why allow Matt to put the organizations over? That doesn't quite make business sense?

9. If it was all a work? Why couldn't they have brought Matt on TV? Don't say "Oh it's specifically directed at the IWC" Because first off! The WWE doesn't like the IWC and wouldn't spend this much time trying to screw the Internet smarks and marks over when there is other On-screen and backstage business needed to be done!

8. Why jeopardise the Kane/Lita/Matt angle? The angle was specifically Matt/Lita/Kane! No Edge! No nothing! So if it was all a work, why the hell did they use the Kane/Lita/Matt storyline in the first place?

7. Would Amy Dumas and Adam Copeland really allow themselves, not their wrestling characters to be put in jeopardy? Why put themselves way out there? When there might be some Psycho Matt fans out to get them? I know that even wrestlers with heel on-screen characters can be threatened by marks on the outside world, but why increase their chances?

6. Johnny "Ace" Lauranitus! Johnny Ace never liked Matt. Matt was very vocal about not wanting a non-wrestling guy from an inferior company (WCW) being in WWE management. Since then, Johnny has screwed Matt over creatively and professionally. Johnny wanted Matt gone! Period!

5. Matt Hardy was never considered "Main-Event" in WWE. Which brings up the question again! Why would the WWE waste time on this if it was a work?

4. Maybe it wasn't a work at the beggining, but now Matt is secretely under contract? Yes that could be possible, but would Matt want to work with Adam or Amy after what they have done to him? Is the WWE going to be that stupid to allow Matt Hardy vs Edge when it could become a violent shoot brawl with someone getting injured? The WWE would not take those chances.

3. Amy's past! Believe me! If I had rumors going around about Mexico, El Dandy and being Miss Congeniality in ECW and all over the Indy scene, I would not want to be involved in a "Work" that could allow those rumors to spread more freely and be more accessable.

2. With ROH advertising Matt, and other shows, could Matt be sued? Umm Probably not due to it being a verbal contract, BUT if ROH and other feds spent money on advertising for Matt to show up, Matt could still be liable for damages. Which brings up the question? Would Matt go back on his promises? Would he really be that low of a human being to promote something like this and not go through with it?

1. Matt would not take the chance to alienate his fanbase and ruin his credibility! So if indeed this was all a work? Matt would indeed alienate alot of people including his fans! Other Feds would be angry at him. It would make people wonder if Matt was truely generous and down to earth as many people claimed when they met him? If Matt was just doing this as a work, wouldn't it have been tireing to live and act such a big fat lie? Is Matt really that kind of person? I don't think so.
I could easily disprove every reason, but I'm too lazy. Someone else do it.

Chavo Classic
06-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Update. This is the message currently from Matt Hardy currently available on his website.

Greetings Amigos!

I hope this message finds everyone healthy and happy. Recently, it seems that alot of people are discussing several different possible scenarios in my future. There’s a ton of speculation about everything concerning Matt Hardy these days–but I want all of my fans and supporters to know that I have always been honest with them. With that said, I have a hypothetical question for everyone. In a perfect world, where do you wish Matt Hardy would end up wrestling in the future and why? If you respond, put some time and thought into your answer–I look forward to seeing what everyone says. Until then…

Rajah.com gives this report under the Title 'Matt Hardy asks YOU where you want him to go'.

'Back to first grade' or 'To hell' would be my preferred responses.

Dave Youell
07-05-2005, 07:02 AM
Update:

Matt Hardy told by WWE to delay signing w/ TNA and Chris Jericho note
» Reported by Ryan Allen of WrestleView.com
» On Monday, July 4, 2005 at 1:11 PM EST

- Matt Hardy is currently pondering his wrestling future after being contacted by World Wrestling Entertainment recently. Hardy has been asking his fans on his website where they would like to see him wrestle (ROH, Matt!) and WWE has told Hardy to delay signing with TNA until Vince McMahon can decide what kind of offer, if any offer at all, he would like to make to Hardy to return to the company.

Meanwhile, Hardy has been very honest with TNA, asking that they give him time to make his final decision. Hardy also recently asked a crowd at an indy show where they would like to see him wrestle. An overwhelming "TNA, TNA!" chant erupted, followed by a few "F*** Vince" chants.

Savio
07-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Matt just signed with WWE:
www.wwe.com/news (http://matthardystillgone.ytmnd.com)

Chavo Classic
07-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Lol. How many hits is that link going to get!?

Savio
07-05-2005, 02:23 PM
;)

Somebody's Gotta Die
07-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Matt Hardy is a dirtface, useless jackass...

Re-sign Nash, Steiner and Goldberg before giving consideration to the ratface that is Matt Hardy...

Crashnburn
07-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Matt Hardy is a dirtface, useless jackass...

Re-sign Nash, Steiner and Goldberg before giving consideration to the ratface that is Matt Hardy...

Ok, re-sign 3 useless talents who can't put on a decent match to save their lives instead of hiring back someone who has good in ring psychology and decent amount of momentum right now. Careful, with that kind of thinking you'll end up working for the WWE as head writer and VP of talent. ;)

Chavo Classic
07-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Sarcasm doesn't work too well on forums.

Dave Youell
07-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Update:

Matt Hardy issues a statement about 90 Day Period with WWE expiring
» Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
» On Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 1:57 AM EST

Matt Hardy issued a new statement over on his official website's message board. Here is a few paragraphs from his latest statement with Hardy talking about his 90 day period with WWE expiring this weekend, recent WWE releases and more:

"Greetings my amigos!

It's been a little while since I've really updated everyone on what's going on in the life of Matt Hardy--so, here we go. First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who has stood by my side through heaven and hell and supported and believed in me. As you all know, I've had alot on my mind recently and have spent quite a bit of time thinking about what the future holds for Matt Hardy. I have listened very closely to the opinions of my family and friends, my fans, and the professional wrestling community. To all the people that have chanted "We Want Matt"--your wait is almost over. As of July 11th, this Monday, I am a free man again and can wrestle for whoever I want, when I want. A week from tomorrow, on July 15th, I have my first match back in Indiana, PA, at the Kay arena for the APWF. The day after that, July 16th, it's the big one--Matt Hardy makes his Ring of Honor debut in Woodbridge, CT. I am very excited about wrestling in front of the diehard, you can't insult our intelligence ROH fans--they and I are more alike than you would ever believe. Who knows--since Shannon Moore is a free man now, I might even show up with my little MFer on some of my upcoming shots.

Speaking of Shannon, I was disappointed and relieved for him when he was released from the WWE this week. Shannon is a very hard worker, and had reinvented himself, and still no real push or opportunity. Back when Shannon was my Mattitude Follower, he really starting "getting it" from a working and entertainment standpoint. When I left Smackdown for Raw to be with the whore, sorry, Amy, Shannon was given a small opportunity and did well. For no rhyme or reason, it was back to being misused and underutilized (I know what it's like, that's the story of Matt Hardy's life). A couple of years later, Shannon is released after never having a fair shot. Like so many others, he was never given the ball to even have a chance to drop it. I personally loved his new look as "The Prince of Punk", and I think if used correctly he could have been a huge asset to the cruiserweight division. I'd be willing to bet Shannon could be a huge asset to an X division as well--TNA seems to have a better grasp on how to use smaller, talented wrestlers.

I feel bad for all the guys and girls who were released over the last couple of days. Hey, I know it's business--but it's a real sh*tty feeling when you give everything you have to a family that you love and adore, only to realize that THEIR love is conditional. Believe me, I know from experience. It doesn't matter if you're pregnant, just got married, or you find out your closest friend is having an affair with your girlfriend and committing adultery, the machine will dispose of you. Bubba and D-Von were quite a surprise, as they are an immensely popular tag team, and could make an IMPACT somewhere. I want to send shout outs to Bubba, D-Von, Shannon, Gangrel, Maven, Kidman, Spike, Akio, Charlie Haas, Jindrak, and Seven--as I consider all these guys friends. There are plenty of things to do out there besides the WWE, and all of these guys and gals will bounce back and be just fine. Please keep all these hardworking men and women in your thoughts and prayers."

Kane Knight
07-09-2005, 10:56 AM

MATT FACT: Matt has unusually long eye-lashes.

It was right. Wierd.
I'd fucking fuck it [/banana]

And the chick ain't bad either.

Morgan
07-09-2005, 12:23 PM

I saw the dog first KK :shifty:

M. Banana
07-09-2005, 03:06 PM