PDA

View Full Version : The funniest and yet most depressing match i've seen

Dave Youell
07-05-2005, 10:09 AM
http://www24.megaupload.com/files/3e5360bff7226f0060adefb9128c0c36/sprulestylercommentary.WMV

Watch this shit, it's from an UK indy fed called OPWO, just to let you know I have nothing to do with these guys, but I did know a few people on the show, not the guys in this match however.

Worst match ever, the history of wrestling. Just watch it.

It's becoming a depressing trend in the UK that anyone thinks they can put a show together and then book themselves in the matches, I think a grand total of 32 people actually paid to watch this, enjoy!

The Mackem
07-05-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm at work Dave, give me the jist.

Dave Youell
07-05-2005, 10:32 AM
I'm at work Dave, give me the jist.
2 terrible backyard like wrestlers, going at it with no pyscology at alll. The only thing that makes up for it is someone has done comedy commentry over it

Cool King
07-05-2005, 10:39 AM
(Commentator talking about Kriss Sprules)"This is the man that almost stole Rob Van Dam and Christian from the WWE."

:rofl:

SuperSlim
07-05-2005, 10:48 AM
ah man that match was so sad.

I could pull a better match out of my own butt then those two combined.

:'( Don't watch it. It'll hurt your eyes.

Lamuella
07-05-2005, 11:03 AM
"JESUS H CHRIST! A CHOP TO THE CHEST! Cage tyler is dead. He is dead."

I want to weep.

Blanka
07-05-2005, 01:23 PM
LMAO

Sad things is they may make it into the WWE as main eventers.

Chavo Classic
07-05-2005, 01:41 PM
LMAO

Sad things is <s>they may make it into the WWE as main eventers.</s> TNA has already signed them up for the X Division

wrathchildCEW
07-05-2005, 01:55 PM
This match, and moreover Kriss Sprules himself, is everything that is wrong with British wrestling. Apparently, the rest of that show was of a very high quality, but this is what the whole evening will be remembered for, a piss-poor clusterfuck with two backyard twats rolling around the ring like they're scared to take a bump. It's so bad it's not even funny, much like Kriss Sprules' personal claims that:

* He is a professional, with four years proper training from other professionals

* He is a world-reknowned UK wrestler

* He has been offered work by numerous top US and Japanese feds, including ROH and TNA

* He is TNA's official UK scout

* He is in close contact with several WWE stars and could get them on his shows if their contracts allowed it

* He is, in fact, worth the oxygen he breathes

He also went on after the match to claim that it was a work, and he was wrestling badly on purpose. When no-one bought that, he claimed his terrible wrestling was the result of a concussion sustained from a DDT (which happened 12 minutes into a 15-minute match). No-one bought that either, and he's been quiet for some time.

The only good thing about any of this is that awesome, AWESOME spoof commentary.

That is all.

shawn112233
07-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Commentator: He's countering it! He's countering it! OMG! On one foot! On one foot! Kriss Sprules is up! He's made the ropes! I have never seen a move countered like that in my entire 9 minutes career of commentating!

:lol:

Corkscrewed
07-05-2005, 04:15 PM
"Don't be fooled by the bland pack or the bland clothes or the bland... valet... this man is a monster!"

"Coming in through the crowd... didn't take him long."

"He looks like a poor man's Jeff Hardy, but don't be fooled, he... IS a poor man's Jeff Hardy."

"Apparently a capacity crowd tonight... OH! TWELVE!"

"These two men hate each other for all of... 9 seconds.."

"You can hear the crowd getting behind him..." *long pause* "...someone's clapping for him..."

"Is he gonna apply that world famous... headlock position?"

"Chris Sprules has lost his traditional afro to make him more... aerodynamic."

:rofl:

The WWE needs to hire this commentator. He. Is. Gold.

I'll post more later, or else I'll waste time at work. Good shit, Dave.

Xero
07-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Forget psychology, what the fuck was that? :wtf:

Corkscrewed
07-05-2005, 04:24 PM
OMG. Worst. Sharpshooter. Ever.

And I LOVE this commentator!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Savio
07-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Capacity crowd of 12!

Blanka
07-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Replace Michael Cole with this guy.

Savio
07-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Sprawls belly push > The Pounce

"Dust got in his eye"

Cactus Jack
07-05-2005, 06:56 PM
To bad I could'nt watch it, this is what it said when I was trying to watch it.
The source filter for this file could not be loaded.But I can see by all of your posts that it was horrible so I guess I'm glad I did'nt see it.

JJ Moore
07-05-2005, 07:30 PM
STONE COLD STUNNER STONE COLD STUNNER

JJ Moore
07-05-2005, 07:35 PM
"Melina, is that her name, i ahve no idea what that silly cows name is so im gonan call her melina."

"Followed by a rather homoerotic pin"

Gold

JJ Moore
07-05-2005, 07:37 PM
"He's sitting on his face and telling him that he loves him"

JJ Moore
07-05-2005, 07:41 PM
"Doing a victory lap of the living room"

LK
07-05-2005, 08:06 PM
lol at the commentator

LK
07-05-2005, 08:13 PM
awful, just awful

LK
07-05-2005, 08:16 PM
The Sharpshooter, the dropkick, the pedigree, the general shittieness of each wrestler. Makes Steiner/HHH look not too shabby.

Pepsi Man
07-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah, pretty atrocious, but I didn't really think the announcer was that great either, even considering the circumstances. Nice try, not happening.

What I found funny was that I managed to convince my brother-in-law that that was TNA's latest Impact's opening match. I haven't downloaded Impact yet, and then looked at that, and I decided to call him in.

"Come look at this! TNA guys now wrestle out of Jerry Jarrett's fucking living room. (laughter)"

He came in and saw the match, and I had him. We laughed and had a discussion about it all during dinner, and then later, I informed him that it was in fact, not TNA Impact.

Probably sounds stupid, and in truth, kind of is, but well...it made me laugh for a long time.

RK0
07-06-2005, 01:33 AM
;) Yeah, i'm dedinatly, going to throw away austin vs. the rock for these two guys doing some crappy arm locks and head locks! hell yes! EVERYONE THROW AWAY YOUR ECW/WCW/WWE VIDEOS AND BUY THIS STUFF! YESSSS! lol, the announcer is funny, "Oh my gawd, he's got 'em in an arm lock, this could break his arm, oh no!"

Joey Slugs
07-06-2005, 03:01 AM
:nono: :n: