PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion: Is Matt Hardy a sellout?

The Answer
07-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Plain and simple question: Do you feel Matt Hardy sold out his morals and his fans by his actions the last few weeks...

M. Banana
07-13-2005, 08:39 PM
No

vampiro03
07-13-2005, 08:42 PM
lita is a whore

Shadow
07-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Nope. He didn't sell out. He did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Now he will be a sell out if he doesn't do his indy dates.

Hired Hitman
07-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah, not that I care about ROH... *heel heat* but it would be bad for his fanbase if he didn't keep his word.

M. Banana
07-13-2005, 08:47 PM
lita is a whore

You shut up... now.

vampiro03
07-13-2005, 08:48 PM
what did you want the guy to do? not show up? not recieve a crapload of money? the FANS brought Matt Hardy back. Now the same people who chanted his name will call him a sellout? you people are fucked up.

M. Banana
07-13-2005, 08:49 PM
He can slay a tornado

Shaggy
07-13-2005, 08:51 PM
I think what he did was great...look at the reaction he got on monday...almost better than Cena

Shadow
07-13-2005, 08:52 PM
what did you want the guy to do? not show up? not recieve a crapload of money? the FANS brought Matt Hardy back. Now the same people who chanted his name will call him a sellout? you people are fucked up.

Oh no my friend. These are the ROH idiots who belive that ROH is the end all/be all of the wrestling world. Yet they have no tv deal, no national reconition, and really no following besides the people they started out with. Hell, their owner is a fucking pedophile and that's really all their known for.

Ring of Honor my ass.

To be fair however...they do have a lot of talent. If they had some money, maybe they could get a nice TV deal but I just find the reaction some the ROH "purists" to this funny. It's like they can't make up their mind about what they want sometimes.

Loose Cannon
07-13-2005, 08:52 PM
almost? 20x better then Cena

.44 Magdalene
07-13-2005, 08:53 PM
And dry up a sea, yeah.

M. Banana
07-13-2005, 08:55 PM
WHEN I LIVE FOR THE MOMENT

Champion of Europa
No. He'd be a sell out if he quit, then rejoined the WWE. He was fired and got his job back.

M. Banana
something something LOOK MATT HARDY

vampiro03
07-13-2005, 08:57 PM
I think what he did was great...look at the reaction he got on monday...almost better than Cena

the reaction he got was pure, I haven't felt a reaction like that in years. they messed up with the backstage stuff first though. better if he just showed up in the ring.

.44 Magdalene
07-13-2005, 09:01 PM
You might even say that there ain't no "Ain't No" in Matt Hardy.

Fryza
07-13-2005, 09:06 PM
I don't care?

Loose Cannon
07-13-2005, 09:07 PM
LOL, you set the poll for like 3 months.

RGWhat316
07-13-2005, 09:56 PM
No way is he a sellout. He was fired from a job he loved, he said he would go back if he had a chance, even though they screwed him over, and we went back. Now if he had said with what WWE did to him, he would never go back, then did, that would be a sellout.

Kane Knight
07-13-2005, 10:02 PM
K. So let's do a rundown here.

Matt Hardy was employed by the WWE, and seemed happy where he was. When he lost his job, he was justly pissed. HE may have whined like a little bitch, but that's sorta understandable, since he lost his job and GF in one incident. Matt gets a lot of support (some deserving, much not) from fans online and in the WWE venues. He arranges a new job in the form of employment both in RoH and talks with TNA. When offered his job back, he takes it.

Why is there a question as to whether or not he's sold out.

BatistaBomb
07-13-2005, 10:08 PM
my only problem is i was really looking forward to matt in tna because he would have been treated fairly and i would have killed to see matt vs aj,matt vs daniels and matt vs petey williams

SuperSlim
07-13-2005, 10:11 PM
I really don't care if he's a sellout or whatnot.

But you gotta make the money somewhere. You gotta do something and apparently he is doing something. To his fans it may be selling out but in the end you gotta do somethin for yourself and really not care about the fans. It's your freakin life Matt Freakin Hardy.

thecc
07-13-2005, 10:11 PM
Oh no my friend. These are the ROH idiots who belive that ROH is the end all/be all of the wrestling world. Yet they have no tv deal, no national reconition, and really no following besides the people they started out with. Hell, their owner is a fucking pedophile and that's really all their known for.

Ring of Honor my ass.

To be fair however...they do have a lot of talent. If they had some money, maybe they could get a nice TV deal but I just find the reaction some the ROH "purists" to this funny. It's like they can't make up their mind about what they want sometimes.I have to make a couple of comments towards that. First of all about 90% Of the roh board is going nuts(in a good way) over this inncident, mainly due to him giving ROH a plug. As far as the pedophile comment goes, Fienstien has nothing to do with ROH anymore. Maybe someone is still pissed Jeff Hardy got such a lousy reaction there. :p

SuperSlim
07-13-2005, 10:12 PM
but really who in the world are we to judge whether some guy is a sellout or not anyways?

Kane Knight
07-13-2005, 10:21 PM
but really who in the world are we to judge whether some guy is a sellout or not anyways?
The consumers. That's who we are. And it gives us the license to be as stupid and judgemental as possible...Something I invoke every time I open my mouth.

BatistaBomb
07-13-2005, 10:26 PM
The consumers. That's who we are. And it gives us the license to be as stupid and judgemental as possible...Something I invoke every time I open my mouth.
AMEN :y: :y:

Angelina2K
07-13-2005, 10:27 PM

Exactly! :y:

M. Banana
07-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Now, if you're sucessful you're a sell out...

Innovator
07-13-2005, 10:42 PM
He didn't sell out. He played the internet and worked his website, and I loved every fucking minute of it. He made himself very marketable and is now in a prominent slot in WWE.

Zen v.W.o.
07-13-2005, 10:44 PM
roh has no money. tna may flounder soon enough. There is solely one place in this business to make a living, and that is the wwe. He lost his job there, and even though he may be having his personal problems exploited right now for this angle, he is gonna be earning a pretty good paycheck, which is all that really matters right now. He could take another career path maybe, but he's already in this, he loves it, so why not say fuck it, and make as much cash as you can.

loopydate
07-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Lita's a whore.

And she can't wrestle.

:p

Matt didn't sell out. He's now part of the biggest angle WWE has had maybe since the InVasion. The fans are passionate about this now, and if booked right, this is going to be huge. Matt Hardy has gone from a midcard jobber who lost his job due to just about the most fucked-up circumstances I've seen in a long time to the most over guy on the roster.

Shadow
07-13-2005, 11:23 PM
I have to make a couple of comments towards that. First of all about 90% Of the roh board is going nuts(in a good way) over this inncident, mainly due to him giving ROH a plug. As far as the pedophile comment goes, Fienstien has nothing to do with ROH anymore. Maybe someone is still pissed Jeff Hardy got such a lousy reaction there. :p

:foc: :foc: :foc:

There you go. That's my fucking reaction to this.

Innovator
07-13-2005, 11:24 PM
hey they chanted for Matt when Jeff arrived, now they got Matt

they also chanted "Go Get Help"

thecc
07-14-2005, 01:52 AM
hey they chanted for Matt when Jeff arrived, now they got Matt

they also chanted "Go Get Help"I just ordered that DVD. Should be intresting to see.

Aussie Skier
07-14-2005, 05:28 AM

or type on a computer :shifty:

Aussie Skier
07-14-2005, 05:28 AM
matt is back, thats all that matters

Hired Hitman
07-14-2005, 06:01 AM
to tell the truth, there is a side of me that wants to be bad, that bad side wants to side with Amy, but the good side agrees with Amy, that means I'm on Amy's side both ways.

which means I've lost all my Internet friends :'(

SuperSlim
07-14-2005, 08:47 AM
to tell the truth, there is a side of me that wants to be bad, that bad side wants to side with Amy, but the good side agrees with Amy, that means I'm on Amy's side both ways.

which means I've lost all my Internet friends :'(

that almost looks like you want Amy

Hired Hitman
07-14-2005, 09:09 AM
I don't want to have sex with her at all, I agree with what she is saying, Matt acted like a little bitch, complaining that his girlfriend left him.

A real man would have got over it.

Pepsi Man
07-14-2005, 10:06 AM
No. He'd be a sell out if he quit, then rejoined the WWE. He was fired and got his job back.
Best point yet.

Kane Knight
07-14-2005, 11:18 AM
or type on a computer :shifty:
Well, DUH.

SuperSlim
07-14-2005, 11:22 AM
I don't want to have sex with her at all, I agree with what she is saying, Matt acted like a little bitch, complaining that his girlfriend left him.

yeah I watched the byte this thing this morning... first byte this I've ever watched, and Matt was just actin like a little whiney penis

Corkscrewed
07-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Lita's a whore.

I dunno, it's a hard call, but it has resulted in some great intrigue and TV for us the fans, so that's cool.

The CyNick
07-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Its a bad idea for an angle, why would you want to play to 7% of the audience is beyond me.

But whatever.

Hardy isn't any kind of sell out, he's doing what he's told to have a job, if that makes him a sell out, then the whole roster are a bunch of sell outs.

Cena's pop was still bigger BTW.

Crashnburn
07-14-2005, 01:01 PM

Which is quite a lot. :D

vampiro03
07-14-2005, 06:05 PM

Real men have feelings. He was hurt by what happend with TWO people he trusted betrayed him. are you like 16, never had a real special woman? It hurts when someone betrays you.

Gone Mad
07-14-2005, 06:48 PM
I don't care. I'll just wait til the next Raw to see what happens next, that's all.

SuperSlim
07-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Real men have feelings. He was hurt by what happend with TWO people he trusted betrayed him. are you like 16, never had a real special woman? It hurts when someone betrays you.

I'm sorry but I laughed when I read that

:lol:

vampiro03
07-14-2005, 07:04 PM
I'm sorry but I laughed when I read that

:lol:

and I'm sure you're heartless, right? I wouldn't have went on the net and talked about it. I would've made everyone believe I didn't care. Its a work anyway.

SuperSlim
07-14-2005, 07:07 PM
nono really I understand what you mean. I've been betrayed rather brutally. Could have lost a relationship because of a lie if the relationship I was in wasn't strong enough. I know all about that betrayal stuff.

It just stook me off guard that's all.

Kane Knight
07-14-2005, 07:21 PM
Nonononono. A real man would sock him in the back of the head and move on. :roll: