PDA

View Full Version : Ever since the Spurs got Charlie Ward and got rid of Jason Hart...

Ninti the Mad
01-18-2004, 06:11 AM
THEY'VE LOST

This better not be some premonition of things to become. :mad:

Crimson
01-18-2004, 12:44 PM
Last time I looked ,Ward had a decent game. He's a good backup PG, so I think they'll be fine. Until they meet a healthy Lakers squad in the playoffs and then get trounced. :)

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Charlie Ward won the Heisman and now hes in the NBA

I dunno I think that is some funny shit

BCWWF
01-18-2004, 03:34 PM
The Spurs don't have a good enough team surrounding Tim Duncan to be as good as they were last year. Rasho, Ginobli, and Parker are not great players, Ginobli is good but not great. They just went on a big run and now they are back to the reality of how good their team is. IMO they have always been the odd team out in the big 5, even though Dallas hasn't been playing up to par.

el fregadero
01-18-2004, 04:55 PM
<font color=teal>Charlie Ward is the man.</font>

Ninti the Mad
01-18-2004, 09:51 PM
The Spurs don't have a good enough team surrounding Tim Duncan to be as good as they were last year. Rasho, Ginobli, and Parker are not great players, Ginobli is good but not great. They just went on a big run and now they are back to the reality of how good their team is. IMO they have always been the odd team out in the big 5, even though Dallas hasn't been playing up to par.

We dont need a strong starter line-up. We have bench player depth. That's the beauty of the Spurs but why the hell did they get Charlie Ward when everything was going okay?

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-18-2004, 10:01 PM
They were shitting on the Celtics earlier today

Celtics have been pissing me off this year. If Vinny Baker didnt go back to booze they'd be doing alright but that whole thing tottally f</>ucked everything up

BCWWF
01-18-2004, 10:11 PM
Peja, Bibby, Divac, Christie, Miller, Jackson, Weber, Peeler, etc.

Garnett, Cassell, Sprewell, Olowokandi, Szczerbiak, Hudson, Madsen, Trent, Hassell.

Nash, Dirk, Walker, Jamison, Finley, Bradley, Fortson, Najera, Delk etc.

O'Neil, Bryant, Malone, Bryant, George, Fox, Fisher, Rush, Medvenenko etc.

All of those combinations are better than:

Duncan, Rasho, Bowen, Turkoglu, Parker, Ginobli, Horry, Ward, Mercer, Rose etc.

That is my opinion at least. If your tenth man is better than my tenth man, that is pretty much useless since most teams don't give considerable playing time to more than eight or nine players, and the stars are capable of playing 40 minutes a night.

The Icon of Elisim
01-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Basketball is a team sport, it really doesn't mean anything that Tony Delk is better than Kareem Rush. Fact is that the Spurs have a system that works and each of those players fit into that system and fill the roles that are needed.

BCWWF
01-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Skill is just as important as a team system

Ninti the Mad
01-19-2004, 01:31 AM
Good thing Spurs have both then.

Lotus
01-19-2004, 01:49 AM
Charlie Ward is the f</>****ing man. Enough said. I wish he was still on the Knicks though. :sad:

The Outlaw
01-20-2004, 08:53 PM
"Charlie Ward is the best quarterback in Texas."