PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Great American Bash Prediction Thread.

snakeboss
07-19-2005, 02:26 PM
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.
JBL V.S. Batista.
Winner: Batista.
How: JBL thinks he has defeated Batista and goes to clothesline him when Batista reverses and Batista Bombs him.

US CHAMPIONSHIP.
Chris Benoit V.S. Orlando Jordan.
Winner: Chris Benoit.
How: Benoit makes him tap out to the crossface.

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP.
Animal and Heidenreich V.S. MNM.
Winner: MNM.
How: Snapshot on Heidenreich.

Undertaker V.S. Muhammed Hassan.
Winner: Muhammed Hassan.
How: Interferance from Randy Orton.

Christian V.S. Booker T.
Winner: Booker T.
How: Scissor Kick.

BRA AND PANTIES MATCH.
Melina V.S. Torrie Wilson.
Winner: Torrie Wilson.
How: Candice is special referee and will interfere and Torrie will win.

GRUDGE MATCH:
Eddie Guerrero V.S. Rey Mysterio.
Winner: Rey Mysterio.
How: 619, but Eddie will tell anyway.

The One
07-19-2005, 04:33 PM
100% agree with the predictions.

snakeboss
07-19-2005, 04:43 PM
100% agree with the predictions.

Thanks. :)

RK0
07-19-2005, 04:55 PM
i agree too, but i think MABE, Christian will win because he needs a win.

The One
07-19-2005, 05:02 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Christian...with a win...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not on Planet McMahon...(which for some reason ever since Sunday I have a feeling McMahon fears Jeff Jarrett)

#1-norm-fan
07-19-2005, 05:22 PM
JBL over Batista with help from Brock Lesnar, Hassan over Taker, JBL turns face before SummerSlam.

Wishful thinking...

The One
07-19-2005, 05:45 PM
JBL as a face??? Why? His character is gold currently and it would make no sense as a face. No I am afraid (for you, excited for me) that JBL will always be a heel, unless he goes back to being Bradshaw :shutter:

Corndad
07-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Um.. usually TS6 is in charge of the "other predicts" you should post these in there when he gets that put up.

Marcyo
07-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Um.. usually TS6 is in charge of the "other predicts" you should post these in there when he gets that put up.

lol, that's exactly what I was thinking

#1-norm-fan
07-19-2005, 06:33 PM
JBL as a face??? Why? His character is gold currently and it would make no sense as a face. No I am afraid (for you, excited for me) that JBL will always be a heel, unless he goes back to being Bradshaw :shutter:

I know. He is a brilliant heel character. I don't really know how they could pull it off but I'd like to see JBL vs. Hassan for the title and Batista vs. Lesnar. The thought of a JBL-Hassan feud makes perfect sense in their characters. Just don't know how they could go about selling it.

Executioner
07-20-2005, 01:22 AM
i agree with everything...

except the Tag Team Title match, why bring back Animal for a TT Title shot just to lose?

:nono:

Volchok
07-20-2005, 01:28 AM
Why did they bring in LOD just to have them lose that one time on Raw? or did they win... :?:

The One
07-20-2005, 01:35 AM
Why bring him back....to hype the Road Warriors DVD release

The real question, why take the titles from a team that has actually been doing well only to hand them to one man who's gimmick is to read poems to kids in the ring, and the other man who is barley in ring shape form.

Morgan
07-20-2005, 01:24 PM
The only things I disagree with there are:

Booker T over Christian: As hard as it is to believe, I think Christian might win, might be the start of his push.

Benoit over OJ: I want Benoit to win, but I think their just going to have OJ retain in the typical heel way, to build him up (4 months late).

Fignuts
07-20-2005, 01:32 PM
woot! Fignuts is going! woot woot! [/Nerf]

Nervous Ferret
07-20-2005, 03:17 PM
woot!!!

Aussie Skier
07-20-2005, 09:33 PM
looks like a sweet card...i'm impressed

El Santo
07-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Agree w/ everything except Wilson v. Melina. Melina will win after Candice turns heel.

Because, after the WWE fired Dawn Marie, I think Melina is the only heel diva at the moment. And because I think they're building up Melina (Torrie's days are numbered, methinks, since her husband got the pink slip).

I also like the Orton interfence in the Hassan/Taker match. I hadn't even thought of that.

Someone1001
07-22-2005, 12:05 AM
JBL V.S. Batista.
How: JBL thinks he has defeated Batista and goes to clothesline him when Batista reverses and spinebusters him, followed by a Batista Bomb. Batista dances in celebration.

US CHAMPIONSHIP.
How: Benoit makes him tap out to the sharpshooter and then the crossface and then does seven diving headbutts and pins him. And to make sure we never see OJ again, Benoit throws him off a scaffold.

How: Snapshot on Animal after tossing Heidenreich a giant Hershey bar to distract him.

How: Tombstone from Undertaker. Hassan has a change of heart afterwards for no good reason, becomes Heidenreich's friend.

Christian V.S. Booker T.
How: Christian colapses whilst dripping blood from his ears. The cause? Sharmell's voice as she yells at ringside.

BRA AND PANTIES MATCH.
Winner: The fans.
How: Candice will beat up both of them, for no real good reason other than to strip both of them. The heel turn will be forgotten shortly afterwards.

GRUDGE MATCH:
Winner: Double DQ.
How: Candice, still on the rampage from the previous match, strips both competitors down to their bra and panties.

There, it's fixed. And as for the BWO/Mexicool match...

STOLEN GIMICK MATCH
BWO V.S. The Mexicools
Winner: Mexicools.
How: The Blue Meanie will be run over with a lawnmower, at which point the Mexicools will sit on it to get the pin.

tucsonspeed6
07-22-2005, 10:32 AM
JBL V.S. Batista.
How: JBL thinks he has defeated Batista and goes to clothesline him when Batista reverses and Batista Bombs him.

US CHAMPIONSHIP.
How: Benoit makes him tap out to the crossface.

How: Snapshot on Heidenreich.

How: Interferance from Randy Orton.

Christian V.S. Booker T.
How: Scissor Kick.

BRA AND PANTIES MATCH.
Winner: Torrie Wilson.
How: Candice is special referee and will interfere and Torrie will win.

GRUDGE MATCH:
Winner: Rey Mysterio.
How: 619, but Eddie will tell anyway.

Being the nice guy I am, I'll copy and paste these over to my thread. If you win, I'll hunt ya down and rep you.

The CyNick
07-22-2005, 11:35 AM
Ive got a feeling they have to change the title here now.

Taker has to basically squash Hassan to get the title shot, which I assume will now be on TV instead of Summerslam.

Since Batista is without an oppenent now for Summerslam, they likely will need to go with JBL-Batista 2. Te only way I can see that making any sense and having any heat is if Batista gets robbed at GAB, and chases the title in his hometown.

With the #1 Contender spot, they could either have Taker-JBL on TV right after GAB...where Orton interferes. Or have Orton-Taker at Summerslam with the title shot on the line. Orton wins, and it sets up Orton-Batista after SUmmerslam.