PDA

View Full Version : IDEA: Matt Hardy/Johnny Ace

Marc the Smark
07-21-2005, 09:09 PM
Many wrestling insiders complain about the high salary of Johnny Ace and the many fringe benefits he receives as Head of Talent Relations. However, Johnny Ace is about to be worth every penny he receives when he steps into the ring to feud with Matt Hardy. There is a reason why Matt Hardy is saying Screw Johnny Ace everywhere he goes. The reason is its leading to a big program between the two superstars!

Johnny Ace will cost Matt Hardy a big match at Unforgiven featuring Matt Hardy VS Edge and Lita in a Handicap match. Johnny Ace will hit Matt Hardy in the back with his giant pink surfboard while Hardy attempts to put Lita in the twist of fate. Edge will have the referee distracted to make this possible. Lita will then pin Matt Hardy. The next night on Raw Johnny Ace will say “Matt Hardy owes me everything. If it wasn’t for me there would be no Twist of Fate. Matt Hardy would be a nobody if it wasn’t for me. I was the one that created the Ace Crusher over in Japan, since then wrestling legends like Diamond Dallas Page and Randy Orton have stole my move. Matt Hardy is even a copycat, since the Twist of Fate is a variation of my Ace Crusher. I demand Matt Hardy come to the ring now and thank me for everything!”. Matt Hardy will then run down to the ring with a steel chair causing Ace to run into the crowd and away from the arena. Matt Hardy will say “Johnny Ace your nothing more than a coward. You’re a big lazy chicken that emails people that their fired. You can’t be a man and fire Matt Morgan or A-Train to their face because they will kick your assss! You spend all day kissing Vince McMahon’s big hairy butt while satisfying Pat Paterson. I think it’s about time you experienced some Mattidue!”

The next week on Raw Johnny Ace will make his big in ring debut against Val Venis. Ace will come to the ring while the old Dynamic Dudes song plays. Ace will nail Val Venis with the Wipeout. The Wipeout is a elbow drop off Ace’s surfboard, which is positioned on the top rope. Johnny Ace will give Venis a Ace Crusher for good measure. Matt Hardy will then make a save and bust Johnny Ace wide open with several brutal chair shots. This will lead to Matt Hardy facing Johnny Ace at Survivor Series. Ace will score the major upset after the Bushwackers Luke and Butch nail Matt Hardy in the neck with a New Zealand flagpole, which will allow Ace to nail the Ace Crusher on Hardy and score the easy victory. The next night on Raw Johnny Ace will say “I told everyone the Ace Crusher is superior to the Twist of Fate. Nothing can be better than the original. What are all the WWE Superstars going to do now that the most extreme wrestling trio in its history has been reformed. Roll the footage to what I’m talking about!”. A video will play on the Titantron of The Bushwackers and Johnny Ace destroying the Fanastics(Tommy Rogers and Bobby Fulton) and the Rock N’ Roll Express from the old National Wrestling Alliance and the Universal Wrestling Federation. Matt Hardy will then appear saying “Matt Hardy is not a problem you can solve by saying your fired on the telephone or on the Internet. It’s a problem your going to have to solve in a barbwire fence match. Why don’t you prove your not a yellow belly and accept my challenge. I have a special partner that wants to kick your asss to!”. Ace will say “Hardy you don’t know what you’re getting into. My boys have turned pretty boys into zombies using barbwire. When me and my boys get done with you not even the fat chicks in the crowd will cheer you because your so ugly. Bring it on Hardy!”. Matt Hardy and his special mystery partner Jeff Hardy will defeat The Bushwackers and Johny Ace in a bloody barbwire match at Armageddon, which will end the Johnny Ace and Matt Hardy feud for good!

Hopefully WWE can make Johnny Ace the next Gerald Briscoe in that Ace will achieve his biggest success in the ring while he’s way past his prime. Johnny Ace is no jobber by any means as he once was the biggest American superstar wrestling in All Japan. Hopefully Johnny Ace has a little more gas in the tank to make this angle a blockbuster at the box office. :shifty:

Bad Company
07-21-2005, 09:17 PM
I liked it up until you mentioned the Bushwhackers. Then I loved it :D But how old is Ace? And can he still go in the ring?

Shadow
07-21-2005, 09:35 PM
Many wrestling insiders complain about the high salary of Johnny Ace and the many fringe benefits he receives as Head of Talent Relations. However, Johnny Ace is about to be worth every penny he receives when he steps into the ring to feud with Matt Hardy. There is a reason why Matt Hardy is saying Screw Johnny Ace everywhere he goes. The reason is its leading to a big program between the two superstars!

Johnny Ace will cost Matt Hardy a big match at Unforgiven featuring Matt Hardy VS Edge and Lita in a Handicap match. Johnny Ace will hit Matt Hardy in the back with his giant pink surfboard while Hardy attempts to put Lita in the twist of fate. Edge will have the referee distracted to make this possible. Lita will then pin Matt Hardy. The next night on Raw Johnny Ace will say “Matt Hardy owes me everything. If it wasn’t for me there would be no Twist of Fate. Matt Hardy would be a nobody if it wasn’t for me. I was the one that created the Ace Crusher over in Japan, since then wrestling legends like Diamond Dallas Page and Randy Orton have stole my move. Matt Hardy is even a copycat, since the Twist of Fate is a variation of my Ace Crusher. I demand Matt Hardy come to the ring now and thank me for everything!”. Matt Hardy will then run down to the ring with a steel chair causing Ace to run into the crowd and away from the arena. Matt Hardy will say “Johnny Ace your nothing more than a coward. You’re a big lazy chicken that emails people that their fired. You can’t be a man and fire Matt Morgan or A-Train to their face because they will kick your assss! You spend all day kissing Vince McMahon’s big hairy butt while satisfying Pat Paterson. I think it’s about time you experienced some Mattidue!”

The next week on Raw Johnny Ace will make his big in ring debut against Val Venis. Ace will come to the ring while the old Dynamic Dudes song plays. Ace will nail Val Venis with the Wipeout. The Wipeout is a elbow drop off Ace’s surfboard, which is positioned on the top rope. Johnny Ace will give Venis a Ace Crusher for good measure. Matt Hardy will then make a save and bust Johnny Ace wide open with several brutal chair shots. This will lead to Matt Hardy facing Johnny Ace at Survivor Series. Ace will score the major upset after the Bushwackers Luke and Butch nail Matt Hardy in the neck with a New Zealand flagpole, which will allow Ace to nail the Ace Crusher on Hardy and score the easy victory. The next night on Raw Johnny Ace will say “I told everyone the Ace Crusher is superior to the Twist of Fate. Nothing can be better than the original. What are all the WWE Superstars going to do now that the most extreme wrestling trio in its history has been reformed. Roll the footage to what I’m talking about!”. A video will play on the Titantron of The Bushwackers and Johnny Ace destroying the Fanastics(Tommy Rogers and Bobby Fulton) and the Rock N’ Roll Express from the old National Wrestling Alliance and the Universal Wrestling Federation. Matt Hardy will then appear saying “Matt Hardy is not a problem you can solve by saying your fired on the telephone or on the Internet. It’s a problem your going to have to solve in a barbwire fence match. Why don’t you prove your not a yellow belly and accept my challenge. I have a special partner that wants to kick your asss to!”. Ace will say “Hardy you don’t know what you’re getting into. My boys have turned pretty boys into zombies using barbwire. When me and my boys get done with you not even the fat chicks in the crowd will cheer you because your so ugly. Bring it on Hardy!”. Matt Hardy and his special mystery partner Jeff Hardy will defeat The Bushwackers and Johny Ace in a bloody barbwire match at Armageddon, which will end the Johnny Ace and Matt Hardy feud for good!

Hopefully WWE can make Johnny Ace the next Gerald Briscoe in that Ace will achieve his biggest success in the ring while he’s way past his prime. Johnny Ace is no jobber by any means as he once was the biggest American superstar wrestling in All Japan. Hopefully Johnny Ace has a little more gas in the tank to make this angle a blockbuster at the box office. :shifty:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Marc the Smark
07-21-2005, 10:43 PM
thanks guys

Blanka
07-21-2005, 11:01 PM
:spooge:

LK
07-22-2005, 10:21 AM
I liked it up until you mentioned the Bushwhackers. Then I loved it :D But how old is Ace? And can he still go in the ring?
Johnny Ace will be 40 at the end of the month. A decent idea but we would have to see if he can still go in the ring which I doubt he can.

The Mackem
07-22-2005, 10:25 AM
I honestly have no idea who Johnny Ace is or what in what capacity he is used in WWE besides Matt Hardy's dislike of him

Vastardikai
07-22-2005, 10:33 AM
Put it this way: he is most famous for being Road Warrior Animal's brother...

The Dynamic Dudes, or Reason one why Shane Douglas is a bitter f***.

TerranRich
07-22-2005, 04:05 PM
He's a road agent, or something. I have no f*cking clue.

Corkscrewed
07-22-2005, 04:16 PM
Wow, I feel ignorant. I had no idea Johnny Ace used to be a wrestler!

The One
07-22-2005, 04:37 PM
Johnny Ace was decent in the day, currently he has no place doing anything more then what he is already doing. He is fine in his current position of Head of Talent Relations, and I am not sure about the details of his salery, but I am sure it isn't too terribly bad.

By the by, no I don't want to see Ace/Hardy. That would be like saying "Hey let's have Bill Watts wrestle again! Come on, he used to be good, and alot of the boys today hate him! It makes sense right?!"

The One
07-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Oh and to whoever asked how old he is, he turns 40 sometime in July, I can't remember the exact date though... :(

PureHatred
07-22-2005, 04:44 PM
Good lord people...there are some people who work backstage besides the Mcmahon's.

Johnny 'Ace' Laurinitis used to be one half of the Dynamic Dudes w/Shane Douglas in the mid to late 80's. he had a very uneventful career, playing a pretty boy face and ended up retiring with WCW. he got a job backstage as a road agent and had a reputation as a bit of a "yes" man. When WCW closed, he was jobless for a while. And any of the former WCW guys who spoke about that time period said that Ace wasn't a bad guy, but was just not very imaginitive or creative. He was basically an office administrator type. A corporate guy.

So after a few months, WWE brings him in. He's a road agent for a while. And then w/o any real good reason ( and maybe because more qualified candidates were on the outs with the company ** Heyman**) they gave him Jin Ross' job. For those who dont know, besides being an announcer, JR was the Head of Talent Relations.

Or to put it a better way, every decision regarding the hiring/firing of performers, the direction of their characters (so what kind of push they get, basically), and any punishm,ent they may get for their misbehavior has to go through Johnny Ace. He is the highest ranking non-McMahon in the company and the fact that he's an old-school purist who basically thinks matches should look like what they did in the 80s has a huge effect on the product.

More than anything, Matt Hardy's inability to get along with Ace is what doomed his career in the WWE.

TerranRich
07-22-2005, 05:58 PM
Vince: Ace! Let's re-hire Mardy to do an angle where he's a renegade and wants revenge!
Ace: Er...I don't agr-- I MEAN YES SIR! GREAT IDEA SIR!
Vince: I just went over your head with a story idea. Now lick my boots.
Ace: :-\

Corkscrewed
07-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Geez... a classicist without the resume of one.

Well, figures I'd never heard of him... sounds like a pretty boring career that only got somewhere due to ass kissing.

What Would Kevin Do?
07-23-2005, 01:55 AM
Eh, he wasn't horrible in AJPW.... His cobra clutch suplex was the shit.

loopydate
07-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Didn't he basically invent the Stunner/Diamond Cutter/Ace Crusher?