PDA

View Full Version : And the work is now a shoot....(RAW speculations)

Shadow
07-22-2005, 09:31 PM
So on Monday night this week, we'll be seeing Kane Vs. Edge in a Streacher Match. And since knowing the WWE, Matt Hardy will be in attendence. But how will Hardy interfear this week?

Well...I think I've figured out how they'll turn this workshoot into a work.

Kane wins the match by wheeling Edge past the line right? He then keeps going, dissapearing into the back. We cut to the parking lot where Kane wheels him into a waiting ambulence. Then the driver pokes his head out and it's Matt! He grins, says something very weird and Kane shuts the door. Hardy then drives Edge off somewhere. We then see a promo by Hardy next week detailing what he did to Edge when he drove him away. That could probably set the Summerslam nonsanctioned match. Or not.

Anyone else got a clue about what could happen?

Bo
07-22-2005, 09:50 PM
That sounds really good. I know some may hate the idea but I think they should build this think to Mania if the fans dont get too tired of it by then.

James Steele
07-22-2005, 10:27 PM
If they have him come out every week, then people will get tired of it quickly.

Shadow
07-22-2005, 10:39 PM
If they have him come out every week, then people will get tired of it quickly.

I was thinking that too. And I was hoping against hope he wouldn't show up last week. But he did so my hopes were dashed.

Nark Order
07-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Matt driving Ambulance = Shit idea. So predictable. Been done a thousand times.

Hope they don't do it.

Shadow
07-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Matt driving Ambulance = Shit idea. So predictable. Been done a thousand times.

Hope they don't do it.

No...they will do it. Because it's the WWE.

Shaggy
07-22-2005, 11:07 PM
I like the idea you have but its been played out so many times now but that just means WWE will probably do it....

I think they should just have Hardy show up this week and cost Edge the match some how...would of worked great in the cage cause he could of slammed the door on him and left quickly....anyways

Have Hardy cost Edge the match and then have Edge comeout the next week yelling at Bichoff that hes tired of all this crap. Hes tired of being jumped from behind and attacked every week and having to look over his shoulder. So he asks Bichoff to sign the non sactioned match...either that....or Bichoff denies and McMahon does it to get over the fans some more and then its set for Summerslam....probably be No DQ

Gouda
07-22-2005, 11:38 PM
I remember they did that ambulance thing with Austin/Hart. Good times.

Volchok
07-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Also on Smackdown during the burried alive match with HHH and Austin...

Ruien
07-23-2005, 01:37 AM
Wait, Hardy came in last week? I did not get to see Raw, what happened and what did he do?

Mr. Nerfect
07-23-2005, 01:58 AM
The same as always, attack Edge then run off.

I'm a Kane mark, so I'll take a win for him any way I can. Personally I think they should just give Kane the clean victory over Edge, then have Edge say he was distracted by Matt Hardy or something, and he wants Bischoff to make sure that Matt Hardy can't do anything to ruin Edge's career. Bischoff says he can't control Matt, but he has received messages saying that if Edge agrees to a Street Fight at Summerslam, where if Matt wins he gets a contract, Hardy will not interfere on RAW programming anymore.

Or have Edge vs. Kane signed for the Money in the Bank contract at Summerslam, with Kane wanting to take something away from Edge (The WWE continues to ignore Hardy). The match is a Last Man Standing Match, where Matt runs in, hits the Twist of Fate off the ladder on Edge (he was going for some crazy move on Kane), and Kane wins the match and the Money in the Bank title shot.

You then get the money match between Edge & Hardy on a PPV that needs it (Unforgiven), and you can have Kane squash someone, or even challenge Jericho for the WWE Title (if Jericho beats Cena, which would probably mean you'd have a Cena vs. HBK match lower on the card). That's provided the WWE cares about building up Kane as a monster again.

LK
07-23-2005, 09:24 AM
I think that Matt should stay off TV next week. But Kane beats Edge, who is totally distracted and is always looking over his shoulder to see if Matt's there. Maybe even have a plant in the front row who looks like Matt, who Edge grabs and almost punches until he realises that it isn't Matt, which gives Kane time to finish Edge off and win.

PorkSoda
07-23-2005, 09:29 AM
Maybe Kane will wheel Edge into an ice cream truck or something, and the driver will be Matt in an ice cream uniform saying like "Vanilla or Chocolate, Edge?" and then drive off.

But yeah, all those other possibilities are possible.