PDA

View Full Version : Did Undertaker turn Heel last night?

snakeboss
07-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Now that Undertaker will be facing Batista at Summerslam, I doubt it will be a Face-Face match, and one may turn heel. Did it look like Taker turned heel last night? The commentators were talking about him like he was a heel.

TAZZ: I can't believe Taker did that...
COLE: Showed no remorse...

So do you think Taker turned heel to make his match with Batista more interesting?

Pepsi Man
07-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Well, last year, he "killed" Paul Bearer, and that didn't turn him heel.

Disturbed316
07-25-2005, 09:37 AM
No. It's most likely to be turned into a triple threat match between Batista, Taker and JBL.

Morgan
07-25-2005, 09:41 AM
I think a face/face match could work. Could be pretty interesting too, Batista being made to look unstoppable as WHC and I would like to see him be someone who actually isn't intimidated by the Undertakers mindgames, in the way Orton should have been.

snakeboss
07-25-2005, 09:42 AM
No. It's most likely to be turned into a triple threat match between Batista, Taker and JBL.

I can see that happening. JBL claims he deserves a rematch because he won. So it's a triple threat at Summerslam. Randy Orton interferes, costing Taker his chance. Then at the nexr PPV. It's:

Number 1 Contendership:
Randy Orton V.S. The Undertaker.

World Heavyweight Championship:
Batista V.S. JBL.

blake639raw
07-25-2005, 10:30 AM
I think they mad do a Fatal 4-way at SummerSlam, with Orton, Batista, Taker, and JBL. Batista retains, and maybe fights JBL in a 1 on 1 rematch next PPV, with Orton/Taker II. Orton beats Taker and fights 'Tista at Survivor Series.

blake639raw
07-25-2005, 10:31 AM
I think they may do a Fatal 4-way at SummerSlam, with Orton, Batista, Taker, and JBL. Batista retains, and maybe fights JBL in a 1 on 1 rematch next PPV, with Orton/Taker II. Orton beats Taker and fights 'Tista at Survivor Series.

Angelina2K
07-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Well, last year, he "killed" Paul Bearer, and that didn't turn him heel.

Seems Taker likes "kill" people at GAB.

SuperSlim
07-25-2005, 11:21 AM
dang it I won't say it. That' would be just plain wrong.

Shaggy
07-25-2005, 11:23 AM
Poor Hassan......makes me sad to think that might of been the last weve seen of him...but what an entrance

As for Taker....

Last night didnt turn him heel because he "killed" a heel. Now if it was someone the fans liked...say Batista for instance. Then that would put him back in the heel range but untill he beats up a face he will never trully be heel.

G-wrath
07-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Well don't forget that Orton has a grudge against Batista for 're-injuring' his shoulder. And the way Undertaker took out Hassan, must have been changed at the last minute to get rid of the Hassan character.

Pepsi Man
07-25-2005, 12:09 PM
Seems Taker likes "kill" people at GAB.
As Michale Cole said OF the Great American Bash during its buildup this year, "It's become a summer tradition in the WWE!" (This annoyed the fuck out of me since the FIRST Great American Bash of the WWE was only produced last year, and therefore there was only one, but whatever.)

Another interesting note is that this is the second time that (at least according to internet reports), Undertaker was scheduled to lose on Pay-Per-View this year, only for unfortunate circumstances to result in the plans being changed and Undertaker winning.

Londoner
07-25-2005, 12:14 PM
The only reason Taker did all that to Hassan last night was because it's a good excuse to get hassan off of tv while they can sort out what to do with him next. As soon as he made that speech that he said he would leave if he lost i knew he would lose because of those dickheads who control UPN.

Londoner
07-25-2005, 12:15 PM
As Michale Cole said OF the Great American Bash during its buildup this year, "It's become a summer tradition in the WWE!" (This annoyed the fuck out of me since the FIRST Great American Bash of the WWE was only produced last year, and therefore there was only one, but whatever.)

Another interesting note is that this is the second time that (at least according to internet reports), Undertaker was scheduled to lose on Pay-Per-View this year, only for unfortunate circumstances to result in the plans being changed and Undertaker winning.

What was that other ppv and who did he beat?

Disturbed316
07-25-2005, 12:20 PM
I'm guessing at Mania 21 when he faced Orton.

Pepsi Man
07-25-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm guessing at Mania 21 when he faced Orton.
Indeed.

Londoner
07-25-2005, 12:32 PM
I thought that was the one, couldn't think of any other ppv's he's been on this year.Was that because of Orton getting injured?

Pepsi Man
07-25-2005, 12:33 PM
I thought that was the one, couldn't think of any other ppv's he's been on this year.Was that because of Orton getting injured?
According to internet speculation, yes.

Disturbed316
07-25-2005, 12:36 PM
What caused the injury, or was it just from wear and tear?

Pepsi Man
07-25-2005, 12:38 PM
What caused the injury, or was it just from wear and tear?
It was a shoulder injury. Off the top of my head, I don't recall ever hearing of one specific thing that caused the injury.

On air, they say he injured it IN the match with Undertaker and that Batista made the injury worse the next night on Raw, but in truth, he was injured before he even stepped into the ring at Mania.

snakeboss
07-25-2005, 12:43 PM
Why did they change it just because of a shouldewr injury, Orton could've won with that reversed RKO. It's not like beating Taker would lead to anything.

Pepsi Man
07-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Why did they change it just because of a shouldewr injury, Orton could've won with that reversed RKO. It's not like beating Taker would lead to anything.
No, beating the Undertaker and breaking his WrestleMania undefeated streak that he's built in the last fifteen years would've meant nothing at all. :roll: Orton DID the real RKO. That wasn't the issue.

Apparently with the injury to Orton, they chose to have Undertaker go over instead, not sure at first of how long Orton would be out of action.

Corkscrewed
07-25-2005, 03:49 PM
I can see that happening. JBL claims he deserves a rematch because he won. So it's a triple threat at Summerslam. Randy Orton interferes, costing Taker his chance. Then at the nexr PPV. It's:

Number 1 Contendership:
Randy Orton V.S. The Undertaker.

World Heavyweight Championship:
Batista V.S. JBL.

I vote for that. :y: