PDA

View Full Version : Advice on WrestleMania

spd10000
01-19-2004, 12:57 AM
Here's the deal. What would you do....

have one ticket to WrestleMania. It's Section 23, Row N. I'm excited to have the ticket, and to be able to go to Mania, but I'm not really crazy about going alone. At the same time, I'm trying to build up my collection of wrestling tapes.

If I sell this ticket, I can get the cash and buy a lotta tapes (RF Video, the Roddy Piper shoot from Highspots, etc.). If I keep the ticket, I can go to Mania, but will lose out on the tapes.

Which would you do? And how much do you think I can get for the ticket?

(P.S. - I'm sure I'll get some flames for this, but maybe I'll also start an interesting discussion.)

moshingfreak
01-19-2004, 01:01 AM
I'd keep the ticket, its all about atmosphere to me.

spd10000
01-19-2004, 01:04 AM
Some more things to consider -

Sure, I can buy the tapes later if I ever the money. But I'm unemployed right now and will be indefinitely. I could really use the cash.

Plus, when I go to these live events, I tend to just sit there. I don't know. I guess I'm just a dud. But if I'm just gonna sit there, I can do that at home. Right?

See the problem?

Pepsi Man
01-19-2004, 01:11 AM
You sound like you WANT to sell it. If you're sure, then do it, I guess. As for how much you could get...I'm sure you could easily get at least face value for it.

spd10000
01-19-2004, 01:18 AM
I'm not sure if I want to sell it. I would love to go. This is Wrestle Frickin' Mania! But everytime I go to wrestling I just sit there. That's just the way I am. I paid $390 to just sit there?!? I can do that at home for much less money. I wanna get up and scream and s</>hit but I just don't have it in me. Also, I'd be going alone. Nobody else wanted to go with me. That feels kinda pathetic. But still, it's Wrestle Frickin' Mania, and I'll probably never be able to do this again.

John la Rock
01-19-2004, 02:05 AM
I say got to Wrestlemania, I went to 18 and I had the time of my life. Especially now for XX and in MSG. There is no way you can pass on this. trust me

moshingfreak
01-19-2004, 02:58 AM
With all those people around, I wouldnt worry about not wanting to scream, because you would do it anyway. Its just a big crowd thing.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
01-19-2004, 04:35 AM
I'd stop making a topic every week about having a wrestlemania ticket and just sell it.

Bad Guy
01-19-2004, 04:58 AM
I say sell it if you're not big on traveling alone.

Sephiroth
01-19-2004, 06:06 AM
I'd stop making a topic every week about having a wrestlemania ticket and just sell it.

I say sell it if you're not big on traveling alone.

Yeah or you can just give it away.

The Ravishing One
01-19-2004, 06:43 AM

LOL!!!

Honestly tho, you gotta go! Think of it years from now, how you wouldve regretted selling the ticket? The tapes have worn out and Wrestlemania was hot as hell! That is my opionion though.

Hired Hitman
01-19-2004, 07:32 AM
yeah, for all you know it might be an awesome Wrestlemania maybe the best in all history ;)

... I'd keep it, because of the fact I would loose money if I sold it... ie. worth 400, get 390 etc.

Hardkore Kidd J
01-19-2004, 07:58 AM
I say go to WM 20. It's gonna be off the hook man. And hey if you're going to sell the ticket give it to me man. ;)

Cactus Sid
01-19-2004, 08:03 AM
Also, don't be concerned about just sitting there. Its Wrestlemania, and I know you'll feel something special in the air, what's more, your sitting with what is notoriously one of, if not THE, best crowds in the whole of wrestling. I've never been to a wrestling event, but I'm going to 'Mania, and I know it would take a hell of a lot to stop me from going.

The Naitch
01-19-2004, 01:35 PM
Is he afraid to get his ass kicked by travelling alone? If so, he should get his buddies to go with him, form a stable and all wear nWo shirts.

I'd keep the tickets. It's ****in' Wrestlemania goddammit! Don't pass this up for some tapes. I went to Mania last year and I absolutely loved it even though the show wasn't anything really special. It's all about the atmosphere, chatting up other fans, meeting the boys in the back and just kickin' it, ya feelin' me?

Oh, I've met Theodore Long before. Cool cat right there, belie' dat!

The CyNick
01-19-2004, 07:03 PM
Yeah Wrestlemania XIX was 'nothing special', I mean every wrestling PPV has 4 matches that were 4+ stars.

Anyway about the problem at hand. No offence, but why would you buy a $400 ticket to Wrestlemania if you know you're going to just sit there, and as a result you will then feel like you wasted your money. You sound like a woman, make a F'N decision and shut up about it alreday.

If you want my advice, go to Mania because you can always buy tapes with money you earn in the future. However, dont stand up during the matches if you are sitting in front of me, because I would then have to kick your ass.

The Naitch
01-19-2004, 07:11 PM
Hey guys my name is spd10000. Nice to meet you. If Carmen Elektra spread her pussy for me right there and now, should I pass that up to get some wrestling tapes instead? :(

sadio8
01-19-2004, 07:17 PM
If you have a ticket to Wrestlemania then go. Seriously cause you can wrestling tapes anywhere, wrestling tapes will always be there. A chance to see Wrestlemania 20 only happens once/once in a life time. Also if you sell your ticket now for wrestling tapes and whatnot chances are in the future you will probably be saying to yourself " what if i had to gone to WM20...." and i bet you will be saying that if you decide not to go" I had a ticket to see WM 20 and I sold, what if i had gone, what woulda happen? would i have enjoyed myself,"etc. So GO :)

moshingfreak
01-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Hey guys my name is spd10000. Nice to meet you. If Carmen Elektra spread her pussy for me right there and now, should I pass that up to get some wrestling tapes instead? :(
:rofl:

moshingfreak
01-19-2004, 08:25 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Naitch again.

CANADIAN
01-19-2004, 10:00 PM
GOOOOO!!!!!