PDA

View Full Version : The Skeleton Key

Morgan
07-30-2005, 12:03 PM
Went to see this yesterday. Interested in hearing what others thought.

I thought it was a little dull at points, but the end made up for that somewhat.

Still it got a bit silly.

"I say child, I do believe you've broke my legs."

Champion of Europa
07-30-2005, 02:29 PM
It's on the coming soon wall of posters at the theater I work at, and it's got a pretty bad ass poster. I have no expectations for it, though. Less so, since the poster it is next to is the 40 Year Old Virgin. :heart:

Fox
08-14-2005, 04:54 AM
Fucking horrible movie. I didn't move from my seat or show any sign of fear the entire film, and that had nothing to do with the vicodin. Just a stupid premise and a stupid ending. Not scary at all.

The Greater Power
08-15-2005, 06:56 PM
I heard the ending was "amazing".

Is there like a big plot twist or something?

Shadow
08-15-2005, 07:50 PM
Probably something to do with that Nicole Kidman flic where it turns out she and the kids are the ghosts and not the other way around.

McLegend
08-15-2005, 11:38 PM
I thought the moive was pretty good, and the end is pretty good.

Kris P Lettus
08-15-2005, 11:41 PM
I worked on it, but haven't seen it..

Jason Cage
08-29-2005, 06:29 PM
It actually ended up not being a Ring rip-off or anything involving a child drawing a scary picture, so that alone is a plus. Now it wasn't anything spectacular, it was mediocre, and that is thanks to the ending, cause if it had ended the way it looked like, it would have sucked huge.

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler-included type of thread so I'll make this post a spoiler.

so...SPOILERZ...like up ahead
if u dont want to know aboot the ending
SHUT UR EYEZ RITE NOW...
RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
Though it saved the ending, it ruined it's credibility cause it was a Being John Malkovich rip-off.

Favre4Ever
09-12-2005, 02:38 AM
I went to see it and thought it was ok, but the ending ruined it for me. I like movies being unpredictable and all, but that was just ridiculous.