PDA

View Full Version : Shocking events for velocity this weekend *spoilers*

wrestlingking
08-02-2005, 09:03 PM
- Nunzio defeated Paul London to win the WWE Cruiserweight Title when Nunzio hit London from behind with a foreign object while Big Vito distracted London and the referee.

Wow a title change on Velocity :eek:

Shaggy
08-02-2005, 09:10 PM
OMG.....WWE bust be really desperate for ratings on it now...Why the hell didnt they have him drop the belt to Kazarian?...sure they want to build him up but everyone already knows how good he is.

Loose Cannon
08-02-2005, 09:13 PM
WOAH, :eek:

I'm still not watching though :lol:

SuperSlim
08-02-2005, 09:24 PM
I guess I may watch some of it now

Someone1001
08-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Looks like London is turning heel as well. Bizzare.

PorkSoda
08-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Big Vito? Maybe WWE should create a tag team and they, Nunzio and Vito, can be the new FBI.

Of course, WWE doesn't like tag teams. BLOODY HORSEPILE OF CLAP!

RemyRed
08-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Most likely that's exactly what'll happen though. But anyways, Big Vito :love:

Londoner
08-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Who cares. Only reason a title changed on that show was because that title is meaningless.

Kane Knight
08-02-2005, 10:54 PM
- Nunzio defeated Paul London to win the WWE Cruiserweight Title when Nunzio hit London from behind with a foreign object while Big Vito distracted London and the referee.

Wow a title change on Velocity :eek:

They've been doing promos and shit too. Kazarian's been getting a Velocity push.

loopydate
08-03-2005, 12:07 AM
I guess they figured, "Hey, we're putting out 84 hours of TV a week, maybe one of them should have wrestling. But we'll save it for Saturday night at 11:00 so no one's watching."

Volchok
08-03-2005, 12:22 AM
They have a cruiserweight title? Anyway thats kinda cool Nunzio is getting a push, on Velocity but a push non the less...

Evil Vito
08-03-2005, 12:28 AM
<font color=goldenrod>VITOOOOOO</font> :love:

Gouda
08-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Looks like Velocity is turning into a cruserweight show. I mean... title changes... debuts...

I'm going to have to start watching.

.... Though I don't know what time it's on.

loopydate
08-03-2005, 01:30 AM
11:00 Saturday nights on Spike. It really is, imo, the best wrestling show on TV.

Savio
08-03-2005, 02:57 AM
They need to bring back bill demott
--------------
This is the first time a title changed hnads on velocity.

Mr. Nerfect
08-03-2005, 06:34 AM
Nunzio will make a great Cruiserweight Champion, IMO. He can have great matches with anyone, and his recent matches with London have been great. I think they're preparing to have Noble and Spanky come in as challengers.

I still think they should have Johnny Swinger go to SmackDown!, and team him with Big Vito, while Nunzio continues to serve in the cruiserweight division.

Who else would mark out if next week on RAW, the Eugene Invitational is answered by Paul London, who comes out and kicks Eugene's ass with a steel chair. Angle is pissed off because his match has to be delayed because Eugene can't wrestle. London then says something more precious than Gold Medals were taken from him, and that Nunzio cheated to beat him for the Cruiserweight Title on Velocity. Angle then goes into semi-comedy mode and tells London the Cruiserweight Title isn't important. Eric Bischoff comes out and says that Teddy Long has given Eric Bischoff his blessing to give the cruiserweights some exposure and it will be Kurt Angle vs. Paul London on RAW. :drool:

Won't happen, but I think it would be awesome. The next week you can have Eric Bischoff feature a special Fatal Fourway Match, with Paul London facing The Hurricane, Kerwin White & Tajiri. The week after you can have Nunzio vs. Paul London for the CW Title on RAW.

If the WWE is really going to go for gold with the cruiserweights, they may as well make the most of them. A special "Cruiserweight Tour" would really be awesome for RAW, and the cruiserweights. Hell, make it an annual thing. At Summerslam, a RAW cruiserweight challenges a SD! cruiserweight for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. The time gap between The Great American Bash and Summerslam being open season for cruiserweights sounds like an interesting idea to me.

Eunos
08-03-2005, 06:56 AM
I always considered Nunzio to be one of the more underated Cruiserweights, Good Stuff.

But for Paul London :(

Skippord
08-03-2005, 06:59 AM
God Damn it I like Nunzio well enough but god damn it Paul London is so fucking cool

Chavo Classic
08-03-2005, 08:14 AM
I always considered Nunzio to be one of the more underated Cruiserweights, Good Stuff.

But for Paul London :(

Good for Guido and also good for London. :y: Maybe we could have the start of a little feud here, moving over onto Smackdown for more exposure and maybe even a PPV spot. A new feud over the CW belt can only be a good thing.

KayfabeMan
08-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Guido = :y:
Big Vito being back = :y: :y:
Paul London one step closer to being fired = :shifty:

Chavo Classic
08-03-2005, 08:31 AM
They know better than to fire London.

Gertner
08-03-2005, 10:45 AM
good for Nunzio. He busts his ass every match

Corkscrewed
08-03-2005, 12:28 PM
dammit, I wish I had Velocity so I could watch... Savior needs to post that online. I'd rep for that. :D

Sucks for London... he doesn't even get to lose the title on SD. But I hope this doesn't mean his TV time is over.

Kane Knight
08-03-2005, 01:06 PM
I guess they figured, "Hey, we're putting out 84 hours of TV a week, maybe one of them should have wrestling. But we'll save it for Saturday night at 11:00 so no one's watching."

Whoever thought that was promptly fired and replaced by Linda Ellerby.