PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE AE AE AE AE

Innovator
08-03-2005, 12:30 PM
From Tatanka's website

"So I was just offered a WWE contract. Stay tuned as I lose those extra pounds and get back to the old Tatanka that you remember!"

Goulet
08-03-2005, 12:31 PM
:nono:
Charlie Hass and the Dudleys get let go for this

Corkscrewed
08-03-2005, 12:37 PM
rofl! he even acknowledges he's fat! :lol:

But a contract for him is prolly cheaper than the three. Plus, they had to loosen up room for the divas. :roll:

Ol Dirty Dastard
08-03-2005, 12:38 PM
lol I love Tatanka, THE UNDEFEATED STREAK

Innovator
08-03-2005, 12:40 PM
I see them putting him with Eugene...having Eugene run around in a head dress

Innovator
08-03-2005, 12:41 PM
lol I love Tatanka, THE UNDEFEATED STREAKback in the day when a chairshot to the back spelled doom. THE PINKIE PIN!

Ol Dirty Dastard
08-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Yeah, they should bring Ludwig Borga back, and rekindle the fire. lol

Hopefully his finisher is still the Samoan drop, that'd be hilarious.

Ol Dirty Dastard
08-03-2005, 12:43 PM
And Tatanka clearly has the best music ever.

Innovator
08-03-2005, 12:44 PM
yeah his music is pretty badass

The Answer
08-03-2005, 12:44 PM
:nono:

LK
08-03-2005, 12:46 PM
lol CM Punk rules. Wearing the dress code, signing his WWE contract on the RoH belt. Class.

Vastardikai
08-03-2005, 12:47 PM
I should probably point out that Tatanka was the second face that I NEVER liked. His whole "War Dance" looked to me like he always forgot to take a leak before the match.

Ol Dirty Dastard
08-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Maybe they can also bring back "THe Model" Ric Martel, as well as making Shawn Michaels grow a mullet, put him in the mid-card, make him wear pants with hearts on them, make Sharry accompany him to the ring, and there could be an early 90s throwback feud.

Michaels wins, when Martel blinds Tatanka with his cologne, and then Michaels delivers a devestating back suplex on Martel for the victory.

Ol Dirty Dastard
08-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Then when Michaels is taunting the crowd on the mic, they all here some random car crash and some wild music starts playing, and out comes Razor Ramon, to set up Razor vs. Shawn Ladder Match the third.

Scarface
08-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Cool. *Marks out*

Kane Knight
08-03-2005, 01:19 PM
I see them putting him with Eugene...having Eugene run around in a head dress

This will certainly be less offensive than "Praise Allah."

Innovator
08-03-2005, 03:14 PM
This will certainly be less offensive than "Praise Allah."didn't you see Family Guy, you can get away with anything when you're retarded

Chavo Classic
08-03-2005, 03:15 PM
This is the problem with the WWE. Instead of addressing the real problems about the future of the product and which direction its going in, some genius at Titan towers has decided to bring back fat old wrestlers from the early 90s. And they're surprised when UPN wants them off their channel. Jesus Christ! What idiots!

loopydate
08-03-2005, 11:48 PM
On the plus side, Tatanka (despite being overweight) looked pretty good on Monday for being a one-off nostalgia/comedy bit. Chris Chavis is a good worker, and if he could get himself back down to his 250/260 "playing weight," I bet he can still go. He'll never be World Champion or anything, but he can still be a solid lower midcard contributor.

Kane Knight
08-04-2005, 12:40 AM
On the plus side, Tatanka (despite being overweight) looked pretty good on Monday for being a one-off nostalgia/comedy bit. Chris Chavis is a good worker, and if he could get himself back down to his 250/260 "playing weight," I bet he can still go. He'll never be World Champion or anything, but he can still be a solid lower midcard contributor.

THANK YOU.

He looked good in there. Better than most of the washups and some of the current wrestlers. He's not gonna put on 5 star matches or carry JL to a memorable night, but so what?

Innovator
08-04-2005, 12:48 AM
I'll take Tatanka right now over Snitsky any day of the week

loopydate
08-04-2005, 12:54 AM
I'd take Tatanka over a lot of the current WWE roster. Just off the top of my head, I'll take him over: Chris Masters (no-brainer, and the choice was easy too), any of the divas (except for Trish or Victoria), Hardcore Holly, Orlando Jordan, Scotty 2 Hotty...

Kane Knight
08-04-2005, 11:44 AM
I'll take Tatanka right now over Snitsky any day of the week

At least Snitsky has that "camp" factor. You know, like the Batman TV series that only gays and naive women watch. So horrible it's comedy.

Though Heidenreich does that better with the "Retarded poetry reading Hulkster" gimmick.

Kane Knight
08-04-2005, 11:45 AM
I'd take Tatanka over a lot of the current WWE roster. Just off the top of my head, I'll take him over: Chris Masters (no-brainer, and the choice was easy too), any of the divas (except for Trish or Victoria), Hardcore Holly, Orlando Jordan, Scotty 2 Hotty...

Wait. Was the choice the no brainer, or Master himself?

Ol Dirty Dastard
08-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Tatanka is the man and everything, but hopefully thye don't bring back Damien Demento, that'd be pushing their luck.

DeadMan90
08-04-2005, 11:58 AM
The Eugene type of gimmick should have gone to Masters... imagine it now... Meathead Masters... All sorts of wacky antics happen with Meathead Masters!

But seriously though, Tatanka, as others have stated, was NOT that bad for being out of action for years (save for the occasional indy show) up until monday. He could have went up and beyond his 2 year undefeated streak, but alas, he didn't. His heel turn was good at first, but wound up being a terrible idea. I guess he was just floating around before he was heel and he floated around after he turned heel. Maybe now he'll contribute his services to other athletes and help them along.