PDA

View Full Version : You fuckers

BCWWF
08-06-2005, 03:53 AM
So I leave for two weeks and you guys ruin sports. The Twins decided to blow, the Heat are acquiring ten guys who won't help them one bit, Chelsea and AC Milan only sell 40,000 seats at Giants Stadium, Viagara is on Steroids, Stephan A. Smith has a show, the trading deadline was about as exciting as sex with morcheeba, the Timberwolves continue to sign shitty players who at one point had potential but don't provide any help to KG, Torii Hunter is out for the season, Jason Giambi is tying records set by Mickey Mantle, the White Sox continue to be a fluke, my fantasy baseball team lost points, Dave Wadding, the Wild cut ties with Richard Park, Peter Forsberg is on the Flyers, Hines Ward is now holding out, Bret Boone was already released, the Blue Jays are legit wildcard contenders and the Twins are not, Stima rolled an ankle while preparing for his collegiate football career, Ken Griffey Jr. was not traded to the Twins, Bret Favre is apparently in good shape or something, Larry Brown signed with the Knicks, the Knicks also overpayed for yet another player, I haven't seen Dickie V since the draft, and there were probably minimal quality posts in my absesnse.

On the bright side, the NHL is sweet again. Unless ESPN goes to great lengths to make sure it doesn't succeed, it should be back and better then ever. So many players moving around, the Blackhawks getting players again, teams evening out, but the Wild need to bring Modano back.

Anyway, shut up and make the Twins not shit again.:'(

Nervous Ferret
08-06-2005, 04:21 AM
s0rry

road doggy dogg
08-06-2005, 10:15 AM
Hey I think you're awesome

BCWWF
08-06-2005, 02:00 PM
It doesn't matter what you think

<font color=black>and the Rock is still the man, douche</font>

DaveWadding