PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Sunday Night Heat this week *SPOILERS*

Mr. Nerfect
08-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Nothing really special happened, but it was mor einteresting than most weeks, IMO.

Rene Dupree and Viscera has a match. Wasn't the greatest, but it served its purpose. Either they're going to push Viscera to the IC Title or they're going to have Dupree & Viscera feud (which would be a great tme to bring in a hot French chick).

Matt Striker made his "official" WWE debut against Johnny Parisi. The match wasn't perfect, but I was impressed. Hopefully the WWE finds a niche for these guys.

Tyson Tomko squashed some guy. Tomko looked prety good. Hopefully they find a role for him, or at least keep him strong. Personally, I'd have him beat Viscera next week or something, maybe with Rene Dupree's help. Furthers along a Rene Dupree vs. Viscera feud, and it gives Tomko a MASSIVE victory for him to stay a float for a while.

It what was the strangest match of the night, The Heart Throbs had a match against the World Tag Team Champions (The Hurricane & Rosey for those who forgot the WWE had tag titles), with heavy emphasis being on a brewing Victoria/Stacy Keibler feud, and the fact if Romeo & Antonio win they'll get a shot at the titles. What happens? The Hurricane pins Antonio. Hopefully we'll see these guys on Heat in some kind of Mixed Tag Team Match, with the heels getting a win and a reason to actually be around. I have a feeling the partnership with Vicky will go to TNT (Garrison Cade & Trevor Murdoch), though. Lucky bastards.

KingofOldSchool
08-07-2005, 01:21 AM
It seems like Hurricane and Rosey wrestle The Heartthrobs every damn week on Heat.

loopydate
08-07-2005, 01:24 AM
They're the only two tag teams on that roster.

Impact!
08-07-2005, 01:27 AM
Unless you count those two black guys......oh wait that's Viscira, my bad

Vastardikai
08-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Why not make a team with Tyson Tomko and Gene Snitsky?

1. Gene can be the goofy one, and Tomko the Straight man.

2. Tomko is better in the ring than Chris Masters

3. There's even a possibility for a good team name: The Problem Solvers. Knowing WWE Creative, however, we would get them dressed up as Math Teachers, and running with Striker. Wait, that could be entertaining, too...

HankScorpio
08-07-2005, 04:05 AM
3. There's even a possibility for a good team name:

.."not my problem"

Maybe Tomko could team with Kerwin White, he could protect him from those who "Lie, Cheat & Steal"

attitude1997
08-07-2005, 05:14 AM
while, we're at it, when was the last time you guys seen a tag title match.....

Impact!
08-07-2005, 05:18 AM
sunday night heat

The Naitch
08-07-2005, 05:20 AM
Remember Sunday Night heat used to have the odd apperance by main eventers? ie Corporate Rock

Shaggy
08-07-2005, 08:23 AM
remember when Sunday Night Heat was actually good?

Yea me neither

only kidding....in the beginning Sunday Night Heat was real good. They had the main eventers on their but usually they were cutting a promo and werent wrestling. But Heat was still worth watching. Now its just a thing to look at spoilers for and when you see an interesting debut you decide to turn in.

RemyRed
08-07-2005, 12:52 PM
I remember they had Austin vs. D'Lo Brown.

Volchok
08-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Yeah last night Hurricane and Rosey faced the Heart Throbs.. pretty decent match the Heat Throbs got so much heat during that match.

Nark Order
08-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Unless you count those two black guys......oh wait that's Viscira, my bad

LOL

Gouda
08-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Heat was cool when they had guest stars like Kaientai and they went wreaking havoc in WWE New York.

Gertner
08-07-2005, 06:16 PM
I remeber the classic Shawn Stasiak vs Prince Albert matches.

UmbrellaCorporation
08-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Heat was cool when they had guest stars like Kaientai and they went wreaking havoc in WWE New York.

<b>INDEED</b>