PDA

View Full Version : Orton/Cena--Who is more over...

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 02:31 PM
...With the gay community?

I mean, both have managed to outgay Shawn Michaels, which is damn impressive, considering his entrance in shiny baubles is only dwarved by a drag queen rendition of "I will survive."

But Cena and Orton are both clearly fagging it up. Just look at Orton...All he needs is Frosted hair, and he could be Ben Affleck's boyfriend. Cena, on the other hand, does looks like he's been treating his hair, but the Hitler Youth shit is probably gonna turn most people off. Both have that mid 20s, fag-obssessed-with-his-body look to them. Cena's bigger, Orton's more defined. One likes to pose in FLAGRANTLY gay fashion:

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Egalmania/wwe_i/img/randy_orton02.jpghttp://www.thewrestlingheadquarters.com/randy_orton10.jpg

While the other like jewelry (Probably also wears his mom's pantyhose):
http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/588/588970/john-cena-interview-20050218032327073.jpg

(Pic's too big, I'm too lazy to shrink it.)

Both have Gay theme music. Orton's ends almost every line with a word that rhymes with "gay," which is his code to the gay community. Cena's is hip-hop: Nuff said.

Cena wins on the gayer finisher. Dropping someon off your shoulders like that is like slapping someone in a catfight. "Girlfriend, please."

So...Who appeals more to the gay community. Discuss.

Savio
08-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Hey there's nothing wrong with hip hop. Yeah orton is more over.

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 02:35 PM
I'll ask them...

Chavo - "Hey guys..."
Gays - "Ooohhh Chavo"
Chavo - "Yes, very funny. Listen, Kane Knight wants to know who does it for you? Orton or Cena?"
Gays - "Well, honey, I'd have to say Loose Cannon"
Chavo - "Well, there you have it!"

Mr. JL
08-12-2005, 02:40 PM
It would be my bet that Randy Orton appeals more to the gay community. He has that I'm dangerous but clearly gay look written all over him.

John Cena has that Eminem wannabe look (just BIGGER built) and since a good amount of Eminem's songs require the killing of gays, or bashing them, I would say most gays would automatically assume John Cena is just like Eminem. Thus, initially turned off.

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Elton John likes Eminem, and he's a raging pillow biter!

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Elton John likes Eminem, and he's a raging pillow biter!

Gaydar.

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Hey there's nothing wrong with hip hop. Yeah orton is more over.

I didn't say hip-hop was bad. Only that it's gay.

SuperSlim
08-12-2005, 02:50 PM
I would have to say Orton outgays Cena.

Cena has hip hop ad hip hop isn't gay. But Cena has all those other gay qualities about him. And his rhymes? Elton John cracks better rhymes than that. SO yeah Cena is pretty gay but Orton?

Oroton has the pose, the tattoos, the obsession with himself, he's like the spokesperson for gay magazine in WWE. I mean he moves like he had somethin jameed up his crack before each match he has. THen his finisher is gay lookin too. RKO. He knocks them out to have afterwards.

So yeah Orton seems to win this one.

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 02:50 PM
The kids listening to the rap music which gives them the brain damage. With their hipping and their hopping. And they don't know what the jazz... is all about.

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 02:54 PM
he's like the spokesperson for gay magazine in WWE.

:lol:

True.

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 02:55 PM
The kids listening to the rap music which gives them the brain damage. With their hipping and their hopping. And they don't know what the jazz... is all about.

Tell us about the pudding pops...

SuperSlim
08-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Orton/Cena is a contest, but in the end Orton blows him... away :shifty:

Now Orton/Juvi or Orton/Brock? there is some real competition.

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 02:59 PM
My girlfriend always says that she thinks that Randy Orton has "a small willy". She says she judges by the size of the buldge in this trunks.

She might have a point -

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6492/ortonbelt3ss043hw.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 03:01 PM
My girlfriend always says that she thinks that Randy Orton has "a small willy". She says she judges by the size of the buldge in this trunks.

She might have a point -

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6492/ortonbelt3ss043hw.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

JR: BAH GAWD ORTON WITH THE SMALL PACKAGE!

(Orton releases the pin, jumps out of the ring and attack JR)

Orton: IT WAS COLD OUT, DAMMIT!

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Tell us about the pudding pops...

Poke-mon? Poke-mon? With the Poke and the Mon and the thing that goes mwwwaaa mwwwwaaa mwwwaaa!

http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/6295/ortonbelt3ss048rc.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Orton/Cena is a contest, but in the end Orton blows him... away :shifty:

Now Orton/Juvi or Orton/Brock? there is some real competition.

Brock blows them all away, but not being on the roster currently...

SuperSlim
08-12-2005, 03:08 PM
so Juvi oils up, Oroton gets himself primed and Brock comes in and blows them all.

dang

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 03:15 PM
I always thought Angle could be gay

Savio
08-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I 100% belive brock at this current time is not with the WWE BTW

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I always thought Angle could be gay

I hear he sucks.

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 03:45 PM
:naughty:

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 03:46 PM
I 100% belive brock at this current time is not with the WWE BTW

Doesn't matter anyway. Until he's actually on TV, he doesn't count. And Juvi doesn't come close. Even to Cena.

BatistaBomb
08-12-2005, 04:02 PM
i'm convinced kane knight is gay after this post
and i know you're gonna give me bad rep but i dont give a fuck anymore kane knight
after your lat rep when you called me a redneck mother fucker seems you backed off when i replied and called you a cock sucking yankee
i'm not afraid to come back at you like alot of the people here so fuck off fag

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm not afraid either - Fuck you Kane Knight! :mad:

Viva la revolution!

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 04:19 PM
I hear he sucks.

That he does. It's all the shaven headness and the tight vest tops. I can just imagine Angle dressed in pink and in glo-paint dancing like a retard in a gay club, amazed at all the strobe lights and popping pills off another man's tongue.

:love:

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 04:28 PM
i'm convinced kane knight is gay after this post
and i know you're gonna give me bad rep but i dont give a fuck anymore kane knight
after your lat rep when you called me a redneck mother fucker seems you backed off when i replied and called you a cock sucking yankee
i'm not afraid to come back at you like alot of the people here so fuck off fag

O NOES! HE CALLED ME GAY, SAID HE WASN'T AFRAID OF ME, AND OMGOMGOMGOMG INSULTED ME!

I'm sorry your parents decided that a brother-sister coupling was acceptable, but you're a botched abortion.

And if it took you this long to figure out I'm a fag, you're DEFINITELY stupid. :lol:

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 04:29 PM
fuck you Kane Knight!

viva la revolution!

SuperSlim
08-12-2005, 04:44 PM

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 04:44 PM
fuck you Kane Knight!

viva la revolution!

Screw You, whitey!

PureHatred
08-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Orton is by far the gayest thing in the WWE right now.

He looks like the guys who run around West Hollywood who will occasionally bang a girl just to impress thier friends, but then on club night will hit the local fagateria wearing insanely tight jeans and a black mesh shirt. And then if they get outed, they'll claim they're not gay, because they were always the man when gaymansex time came around.

Also, Chavo Classic is my current favorite poster on TPWW, so I'm going to blindly follow his lead.

Fuck you Kane Knight. I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

BatistaBomb
08-12-2005, 04:56 PM
you come on here kane knight and think it's fine if you say whatever the hell you want to about anybody and to anybody but when someone else does it you bitch them out well i'm sick of your shit and i'm tired of being mr.nice guy
i think it's about damn time more of us stood up to you asshole

PureHatred
08-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Kane Knight, you are a smelly pirate hooker! Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island!

PureHatred
08-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Kane Knight, if you were a man, I would punch you right in the mouth!!!

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 04:59 PM
you come on here kane knight and think it's fine if you say whatever the hell you want to about anybody and to anybody but when someone else does it you bitch them out well i'm sick of your shit and i'm tired of being mr.nice guy

Wow. And what are you going to do? Call me "faggot?" OOOOOOH. I'm so scared of a mentally retarded kid "standing up to" me on the internet...

Seriously. If you think you can "get to me" like I've obviously got to you, you're dumber than you look. :lol:

SuperSlim
08-12-2005, 05:01 PM

chill a bit man.

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Kane Knight, if you were a man, I would punch you right in the mouth!!!

Good thing the doctor took too much off then, eh? ;)

The Naitch
08-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Orton

PureHatred
08-12-2005, 05:09 PM

You tell him!!! KK, you smell like a used diaper covered in Indian food. Great Odin's Raven!! Sweet Lincoln's Mullet I hope BatistaBomb punches you right in th ovaries!! A hard one right to the old babymaker. !!!:mad:

PureHatred
08-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Wow. And what are you going to do? Call me "faggot?" OOOOOOH. I'm so scared of a mentally retarded kid "standing up to" me on the internet...

Seriously. If you think you can "get to me" like I've obviously got to you, you're dumber than you look. :lol:

DON'T LET HIM TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT!! The way KK treats the mentally challenged disgusts me. You have rights too. Dont let him laugh at you because you don't exactly use coherent sentences or proper spelling or complete thoughts in your posts. You have every right to post like you just got off the short bus. Even the retards deserve to talk about wrestling.

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Lol at this thread.

A bit of advise BatistaBomb, Kane Knight gets this every week, and it normally ends with the n00b getting KKK'd. So hush down little one.

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 05:42 PM
KKK'D? I wish the n00bs would get lynched in front of a burning cross. Imagine what the PPV sales would be.

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 05:48 PM
They'd be huge in the south :shifty:

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 05:52 PM
BatistaBomb is from the south. Are you implying people want to see him die, or that he's in the KKK?

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 05:53 PM
or option 3 - that he's a used tampon. :D

BatistaBomb
08-12-2005, 05:57 PM
everybody on here fuck off i'm done with this hell hole

Chavo Classic
08-12-2005, 05:58 PM
later n00b.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shadow
08-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Now to take out iwantviral. Then my life shall be compleat.

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 06:18 PM
everybody on here fuck off i'm done with this hell hole

:rofl:

IM GUN STAND UP TWO YA!

IM NOT SCARD OF YA!

IM GUN START TALKING BACK TWO YA!

IM OUT OF HEAR AFTER ONE REPLY!

Jaton
08-12-2005, 06:33 PM
They'd be huge in the south :shifty:

I'm from the same place BatistaBomb is from. He lives only about a mile from me.

I HATE THE SOUTH!

My Final Heaven
08-12-2005, 08:16 PM
A bit of advise BatistaBomb, Kane Knight gets this every week, and it normally ends with the n00b getting KKK'd. So hush down little one.

I was just getting ready to say that, If you don't like what KK says just ignore the guy. I mean, he has 70,000 freaking posts. There's pretty much nothing you can say that's going to hurt him, & it's not like he's going anywhere soon.

Now, back on topic. Of the 2, Orton is lightyears ahead of Cena in terms of gayness. He's the guy who was the Quarterback in high school & had a different GF every week, but you just KNEW he was having a little "extracurricular activity" with the second-string punter in the back of the locker room ;). If anybody's ever seen the movie Cruel Intentions, the football player that Ryan Phillipe caught in bed is exactly the stereotype I'm getting at lol.

Jaton
08-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Or like..the guy in Cursed.

Marcyo
08-12-2005, 08:29 PM
Orton is by far the gayest thing in the WWE right now.

Angelina2K
08-12-2005, 08:34 PM
I hear he sucks.

He also claims Cena Blows

:shifty:

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 08:37 PM
He also claims Cena Blows

:shifty:

Yeah, sucking works on women too.

Blowing really doesn't work on women, so Cena's definitely gayer than Angle.

Angelina2K
08-12-2005, 08:41 PM
But Orton is clearly gayer than Cena.

I don't even think Brock could out gay Orton at the moment

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 08:50 PM
YEah, it's a tough choice, but Brock played football on top of wrestling. "Honey, you're overcompensating."

Angelina2K
08-12-2005, 08:51 PM
YEah, it's a tough choice, but Brock played football on top of wrestling. "Honey, you're overcompensating."

And he banged Sable which is clearly an attempt to hide his gayness

Kane Knight
08-12-2005, 09:25 PM
And he banged Sable which is clearly an attempt to hide his gayness

Sable is a piss poor beard.

JH
08-12-2005, 10:10 PM
dear god a wrestling forum and all you guys wanna talk about is someone being gay

Shadow
08-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Like you?

JH
08-12-2005, 10:33 PM
i'm not gay

DaveWadding
08-12-2005, 10:42 PM
i'm not gay

Shut the fuck up, BatistaBumFuck.

Shadow
08-12-2005, 10:43 PM
i'm not gay

Oh sure you're not gay. You're not gay yet take offense at what is obviouslly a joke topic. Suuuuuuuure you're not gay. And I'm not really a pothead.

Gouda
08-13-2005, 02:22 AM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/orlandojordan/photos/01.jpg

Just look at his eyebrows. LOOK AT THEM!!

Fox
08-13-2005, 02:30 AM
I think Viscera should totally swerve and turn gay.

The Big Gay Love Machine. Imagine him hitting on all the WWE superstars and crushing them in that grind thing he does. So much more enjoyable than his current gimmick. God I'm a genius.

JH
08-13-2005, 08:54 AM
i never said i took offence at this thread all i said was all you wanna talk about is if someone is gay

and i have no clue why you called me batistabumfuck but you dont know me so back off

DaveWadding
08-13-2005, 09:20 AM
i never said i took offence at this thread all i said was all you wanna talk about is if someone is gay

and i have no clue why you called me batistabumfuck but you dont know me so back off

Except you ARE BatistaBumFuck with a shitty new screen name.

I thought you were "leaving"??

I already told you to fuck off, so FUCK OFF.

JH
08-13-2005, 09:38 AM
dumbass i came to this board 2 weeks ago and i scrolled on this thread and the batistabomb guy left yesterday
check with the MOD he'll tell you he approved my account last week

Kane Knight
08-13-2005, 10:35 AM
i'm not gay

Which is why you're on a wrestling forum.

:roll:

FAG!

Kane Knight
08-13-2005, 10:37 AM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/orlandojordan/photos/01.jpg

Just look at his eyebrows. LOOK AT THEM!!

So he's a Vulcan? :?:

Kane Knight
08-13-2005, 10:38 AM
dumbass i came to this board 2 weeks ago and i scrolled on this thread and the batistabomb guy left yesterday
check with the MOD he'll tell you he approved my account last week

You're still queer, John Wayne. :kiss:

JH
08-13-2005, 12:04 PM
so kane knight is a fag who hates fags
nice you queer bastard

Just John
08-13-2005, 12:15 PM

*cough* tittyattack:)

Marcyo
08-13-2005, 12:17 PM
nice you queer bastard

At least he knows how to freaking type.

Just John
08-13-2005, 12:55 PM
With a broken freaking neck!

evolutioner
08-13-2005, 06:49 PM
I just moved to L.A. and my Girlfriend's gay friend says (when I told him I'm a wrestling fan ) that he loves Batista. so I say he wins. Between Orton and Cena: He does watch a Batista/ Orton Raw match over and over he says so I'll vote Orton.

El Santo
08-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Orton was in a stable with an old guy who dresses up in glittery frilly robes, a guy who sports a rather homosexual tummy tattoo, and Triple H.

Orton wins.

DaveWadding
08-13-2005, 08:25 PM
check with the MOD he'll tell you he approved my account last weekThat still doesn't change the fact that you are BatistaBumFuck, YOU RETARD.

I thought I told you to FUCK OFF, too.

Kane Knight
08-13-2005, 09:22 PM
nice you queer bastard

"God told me to kill the gays."

"But...Aren't...You gay?"

"Well, it'd be a short crusade if I started with myself."

but seriously, if you take my comments as being anti-gay, you're fucking retarded. Seriously.

Kane Knight
08-13-2005, 09:25 PM
That's right, I outcaptioned the best of them...

With a broken freaking neck!

:cool:

Morrisey
08-13-2005, 09:40 PM
Orton was in a stable with an old guy who dresses up in glittery frilly robes, a guy who sports a rather homosexual tummy tattoo, and Triple H.

Orton wins.
:rofl:
Orton is gayer, no question about it.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Skippord
08-14-2005, 05:40 AM
Fuck you Kane Knight. I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Mrs. Kane Knight is a saint