PDA

View Full Version : THUMBS UP / THUMBS DOWN

KillerWolf
08-12-2005, 10:29 PM
thumbs up - Edge's promo to Matt Hardy on RAW last Monday. it seemed genuine, unrehersed, and it just cut right to the bone.
thumbs down - Matt Hardy's promo on the previous RAW. well, you all saw it, right. it made the whole angle feel like it was just a work from the start.

thumbs up - If Shawn Micheals destroys hogan at Summer Slam.

thumbs down - Shelton Benjamin not being the IC champ, Carlito as IC champ over Shelton, Chris Masters/the Masterlock over Shelton. WTF!?! Vince!!! WTF!?!

thumbs down - Udertaker/Orton fued. feels like a re-run. and i am so sick of the Undertaker's LAZY ASS. we probably wont even see his face until Summer Slam......or after Summer Slam for that matter. But we will be treated to a spooky smoke and mirror show in the meantime. it's embarassing to watch.

Londoner
08-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Totally agree, though i didn't see edge's promo as i didn't watch raw.(really fed up with wwe at the moment, didn't see smackdown tonight either) i don't mind Shelton not being IC champ, but the fact that Masters is pissing all over him and making Shelton look weak is really annoying.

KillerWolf
08-12-2005, 10:48 PM
it was a really classic promo by Edge.

Watson
08-12-2005, 10:51 PM
thumbs up - Edge's promo to Matt Hardy on RAW last Monday. it seemed genuine, unrehersed, and it just cut right to the bone.

I disagree 100%. I thought Edge's promo was just as much if not more obvious as a work than Matt's promo. For instance, the part where Edge was talking about how Matt said he hopes Edge would be in a car accident and Edge said for him it's the other way around. He said he wants Matt Hardy to "be safe" and to "strap that seat belt on real good and be sure he makes it to Summerslam", man that was so obvious that that was just another promo hyping a match. It didn't seem genuine, unrehearsed, or none of that shit. Hell a mark could have told you that was just an average promo Edge done. Neither Matt nor Edge expressed the intensity of two guys who legitimately hate each other. Personally, I thought Matt Hardy done a better job at making it seem like a shoot although Vince McMahon introducing him kinda ruined the whole "loose cannon" aspect of his character.

TerranRich
08-12-2005, 11:29 PM
thumbs down - Udertaker/Orton fued. feels like a re-run. and i am so sick of the Undertaker's LAZY ASS. we probably wont even see his face until Summer Slam......or after Summer Slam for that matter. But we will be treated to a spooky smoke and mirror show in the meantime. it's embarassing to watch.

Did you notice that they completely cut out the crowd's reaction to Taker's no-show and their subsequent cheerng of Randy Orton? They went right into the Eddie/social worker segment backstage. :nono:

KillerWolf
08-12-2005, 11:47 PM
Did you notice that they completely cut out the crowd's reaction to Taker's no-show and their subsequent cheerng of Randy Orton? They went right into the Eddie/social worker segment backstage. :nono:
i DID notice that, but i thought it was just bad production until you mentioned it.

Corkscrewed
08-12-2005, 11:59 PM
How fast a show can fall. First three weeks of SD! were some of the most amazing shows I've seen from the WWE in a long time. And now they've drowned in a dump again.

KillerWolf
08-13-2005, 10:24 PM
thumbs up - THE MEXICOOLS

Azriel
08-13-2005, 10:36 PM
I don't think Edge's was geniune. It was completely acted. I bet he really does regret having the affair with Lita

Schoenauer
08-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Thumbs Down - Slowing down the Cruiserweights.

Savio
08-13-2005, 10:49 PM
thumbs down batista.

Just John
08-14-2005, 01:49 PM
Thumbs Up Scotty and Regal jobbing to popcorn

KillerWolf
08-14-2005, 05:41 PM
thumbs up- Regal turning on Scotty 2 Hotty. Because when I saw Regal coming down the ramp with Scotty, I thought "damn, Regal has hit rock bottom and can sink no lower."