PDA

View Full Version : Unforgiven Posters *Summerslam Spoilers*

wrestlingking
08-14-2005, 01:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/greenchad1/unforgiven.jpg

Even though we all heard the rumor that preety much confirms it. I hope Angle wins and they make him a fighting champion taking on both face and heels.

I mean
Angle Vs Jericho = :)
Angle Vs HHH= :)
Angle Vs Edge= :)
Angle Vs Carlito= :)
Angle Vs Shelton= :D :y: :y:

So hopefully they put the belt on him

Nark Order
08-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Angle better destroy him.

Mr. Nerfect
08-14-2005, 06:19 PM
As it is probably known, I am not a John Cena mark. I like the guy's abilities, and I think he deserves what he's got, but I hope he jobs the title to Y2J. Jericho vs. Angle for the WWE Title at Unforgiven? Buyrates. John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels at Unfogiven? Buyrates. The Big Show vs. Chris Masters, Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob Conway, Trish Stratus vs. somebody, The Hurricane & Rosey vs. The Heart Throbs vs. TNT vs. Mike Mizanin & Chris Cage, Carlito vs. Rob Van Dam, Triple H vs. CM Punk? Very solid undercard.

John Cena doesn't need the title to be John Cena, I just wish the WWE would throw us a bone and have Jericho play the cocky tweener Champion that wrestles anybody and everybody for the title. Jericho vs. Angle at Unforgiven, the winner takes on Edge at Survivor Series, Elimination Chamber at New Year's Revolution, Royal Rumble defense, WrestleMania. Oh how I can dream.

Team Sheep
08-14-2005, 06:25 PM
Old.

Marcyo
08-14-2005, 07:42 PM
That means Jericho loses at SS?

As Powerman 5000 would say, it's Riot Time.

Mr. JL
08-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Yeah, Kurt Angle as a FIGHTING CHAMPION who takes on both the faces and heels is just what the WWE needs. Kurt Angle is fucking gold, I really wish they would start using him to his potential. Geez, now I'm excited... and I know this will never happen and Angle will be used to add another notch to Cena's belt

wrestlingking
08-14-2005, 08:11 PM
and I know this will never happen and Angle will be used to add another notch to Cena's belt

Yea...so when Triple H beats Cena at survivor series it will put Triple H over even more cus he is not over enough :shifty:

Kane Knight
08-14-2005, 08:13 PM
That means Jericho loses at SS?

As Powerman 5000 would say, it's Riot Time.

A real shocker, seeing as how he's off for tour dates following. :|

Marcyo
08-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Is he?

Oh well...

It's still Riot Time.