PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Vs Rey offically a ladder match

wrestlingking
08-14-2005, 04:50 PM
IF you go to wwe.com on the front page it says the Rey Vs Eddie match is offically now a ladder match. Dont know why they just didnt have it said on smackdown but whatever. Its gonna be an awesome match imo.

Xero
08-14-2005, 04:59 PM
What, no 'Dominic on a Pole' match?

Shadow
08-14-2005, 05:01 PM
What, no 'Dominic on a Pole' match?

Dominic will be hanging above the ring. And just as Rey's about to get him, he'll be raised up. And we'll never know who did it.

Mr. JL
08-14-2005, 05:20 PM
*Vince Russo SWERVE*

Mysterio drives a knocked out Guerrero to Canada and gets married via 'drive thru gay marriage ceremony' and claims it is the only way he will ever be eligible to have custody of Dominic. He doesn't like it but will do it for his son.:shifty:

crash99
08-14-2005, 05:23 PM
*Vince Russo SWERVE*

Mysterio drives a knocked out Guerrero to Canada and gets married via 'drive thru gay marriage ceremony' and claims it is the only way he will ever be eligible to have custody of Dominic. He doesn't like it but will do it for his son.:shifty:

Hahaha

It should be a good match though. It has to be better than their GAB match.

The Greater Power
08-14-2005, 05:25 PM
There better be a Sunset Flip Powerbomb spot off the ladder.

http://eddiepotter.ytmnd.com/

Mr. JL
08-14-2005, 05:48 PM
There better NOT be a Sunset Flip Powerbomb spot off the ladder.

*FiXeD*

You see the move done in every ladder match in the WWE... I'm begging for something new

RGWhat316
08-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Damn, I was hoping for a Dominic on a pole match as well, lol.

Kane Knight
08-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Naw, but whoever wins gets to be his biological father.

Mr. Nerfect
08-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Damn it! The match wll be awesome, but there is no fucking point to it. This whole feud is based around Eddie not being able to pin Rey, or make him submit, what does climbing a ladder have to do with that?

Oh well, I hope they have Eddie or Rey swap the briefcases backstage so whent he toehr guy climbs the ladder and gets it, they can't technically say they have the custody papers. Then...Hell in a Cell bithces. I wish.

Mr. JL
08-14-2005, 07:51 PM
I think the feud moved into a different stage. Rey Mysterio already proved that he is better than Eddie Guerrero, and thta Eddie can't pin him or make him quit. That was pretty much the end,

but they decided to evolve it into a 'secret'/Eddie is Dominic's biological son/soap opera angle/custody ridden/Ladder match

Mr. Nerfect
08-14-2005, 08:17 PM
I suppose. You have a point there. This should still be a professional feud. I'm looking forward to the match, but I'd much rather see it as another stepping stone than the end to their entire feud.

Sadistic
08-14-2005, 08:18 PM
Fucking brilliant. I swear i knew up to 2 weeks ago that they would make it a ladder match. I'm happy about this, these two should perform some great innovative moves with the ladder.
Summerslam is a PPV i am going to order.

Kane Knight
08-14-2005, 08:29 PM
I think the feud moved into a different stage. Rey Mysterio already proved that he is better than Eddie Guerrero, and thta Eddie can't pin him or make him quit. That was pretty much the end,

but they decided to evolve it into a 'secret'/Eddie is Dominic's biological son/soap opera angle/custody ridden/Ladder match

That would be great if there was any truth to it.

Had it truly "evolved" Rey would not have cut a promo on Thursday telling Eddie that he's never beat him, and if he takes Dominic, he never will beat him. Ever.

It works pretty well, except the wrestlers are still doing this all based on Rey's hold over Eddie, and Eddie's attempt to get a win. I mean, sure, the window dressing has changed a little. IT went fron "You were stealing my Latino Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!" To "I will take Dominic from you," but it has always been about Eddie losing to Rey.

Marcyo
08-14-2005, 08:39 PM
http://eddiepotter.ytmnd.com/

:rofl:

Mr. JL
08-14-2005, 08:48 PM
That would be great if there was any truth to it.

Had it truly "evolved" Rey would not have cut a promo on Thursday telling Eddie that he's never beat him, and if he takes Dominic, he never will beat him. Ever.

It works pretty well, except the wrestlers are still doing
this all based on Rey's hold over Eddie, and Eddie's attempt to get a win. I mean, sure, the window dressing has changed a little. IT went fron "You were stealing my Latino Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!" To "I will take Dominic from you," but it has always been about Eddie losing to Rey.

Okay, you caught me:shifty: I did not watch Smack Down and have not watched for awhile. Most of what I know is from the complaints I read, and skimming over the spoilers to find things I may like to watch.

I assumed with the whole Dominic custody mess that they had shifted the feud in another direction. But since Rey Mysterio is still cutting promos about how Eddie cannot beat him then I see my argument has nothing to stand on.

I have been KKK'd.

Corkscrewed
08-15-2005, 01:36 AM
This should be a crazy match, especially if both guys are allowed to go all out and can go all out.

I'd mark out if Dominic was literally suspended.

Kane Knight
08-15-2005, 01:38 AM
This should be a crazy match, especially if both guys are allowed to go all out and can go all out.

I'd mark out if Dominic was literally suspended.

I'd mark out if Dominic tipped over the ladder.

Savio
08-15-2005, 01:47 AM
Naw, but whoever wins gets to be his biological father.:lol:

Kane Knight
08-15-2005, 01:56 AM
It's basically a recycled version of my Matt Hardy/Kane "Paternity on a Pole" match.

Shadow
08-15-2005, 02:16 AM
I'd mark out if Dominic tipped over the ladder.

I'll make it happen then.

Boondock Saint
08-15-2005, 03:17 AM
Nice.

Mr. Nerfect
08-15-2005, 03:35 AM
I would mark out if someone other than Eddie or Rey climbed the ladder and took the custody papers. I don't know, someone like Christian. He can just run out, climb the ladder and say that it is unfair Dominick has a match, but Christian doesn't. Or Frankie Kazarian just to surprise us. Or Ken Anderson continuing his "No, no, no. Obviously no one *informed you how to do something* (in this case climb a ladder).". I am begging for something decent to come out of this excellent match storyline-wise.

TerranRich
08-15-2005, 03:41 AM
Christian: So...wait a minute. I get Dominick? What the hell am I gonna do with a kid?

Mr. Nerfect
08-15-2005, 05:07 AM
Christian: So...wait a minute. I get Dominick? What the hell am I gonna do with a kid?

Can anyone taste a Christian eating Dominick-soup storyline coming? It'd probably be worth it if he starts calling himself "Chef Charisma", and wore a chef's costume, only have it jazzed up with an injection of "Vitamin C".