PDA

View Full Version : Sting

Skippord
08-19-2005, 04:57 AM
While watching a desire video on the man I have come to the conclusion that he is my favorite wrestler of all time ever and if he ever came back for any reason I would Mark out as if jesus made a third coming

Impact!
08-19-2005, 05:05 AM
and..........

Skippord
08-19-2005, 05:15 AM
I dont know I was just caught up in the moment

Impact!
08-19-2005, 05:37 AM
I'd like to see him return but with the way the WWE is at the moment, and at the moment there's already enough wrestlers who can't wrestle in the WWE *coughmasterscough*

Chavo Classic
08-19-2005, 06:14 AM
I wouldn't mind Sting coming back to mainstream wrestling, or wrestling at all. I was never a WCW mark so I never really got to see him so I'd be interested in anything he did in the WWE.

His charisma and character would brighten up an otherwise dull roster.

Sting Fan
08-19-2005, 07:01 AM
I love the desire video of him, I used to have it but its gone now.

A cookie and my kingdom for anyone who has it and is willing to upload it.

Marcyo
08-19-2005, 10:21 AM
Yeah, having Sting around (especially Crow Sting) would be the goods.

Kane Knight
08-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah, but we'd get "Christian" Sting, where he rapplled from the ceiling nailed to a cross.

SuperSlim
08-19-2005, 10:58 AM
or they may decide that the Crow Sting isn't "hip" enough so they may try to change his character to a beach boy rocker with pink tights and face paint and blonde hair.

Kane Knight
08-19-2005, 11:20 AM
or they may decide that the Crow Sting isn't "hip" enough so they may try to change his character to a beach boy rocker with pink tights and face paint and blonde hair.

And he could manage the Heart Throbs!

alvarado52
08-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Yeah, but we'd get "Christian" Sting, where he rapplled from the ceiling nailed to a cross.

LMAO, thanx for making be laugh out loud at work K.K., now everyone is giving me funny looks...even funnier than the looks they normally give me.

Team Sheep
08-19-2005, 12:15 PM
I never watched WCW, but I wouldn't mind to see him back, just to see what he's really about.

Jaton
08-19-2005, 12:31 PM
http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XG7XZ9MN6B2B0JQLCFDFBQ6XP

Sting desire.

Jaton
08-19-2005, 12:32 PM
I better get reps, bitch.

LK
08-19-2005, 12:44 PM
I never watched WCW, but I wouldn't mind to see him back, just to see what he's really about.
If Sting were to make an appearance in the WWE, you wouldn't see what he's all about since he's way past his sell by date.

PureHatred
08-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah, for anyone who was a fan of Sting in his WCW days ( and no matter what people say, "blonde flat top neon blue tights" Sting was cool as hell, for his day. And all his best matches came during that time period. The Sting/Muta series of matches was god damned ground breaking) you're probably pretty against seeing him in the WWE. He would never get the treatment he deserves and is basically a shell of himself as a performer. After what happened to guys like Scott Steiner, Booker T, Goldberg, the nWo, and the cruiserweights, the LAST thing I want to see is Sting working for Vince & Co.

vampiro03
08-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Yeah, for anyone who was a fan of Sting in his WCW days ( and no matter what people say, "blonde flat top neon blue tights" Sting was cool as hell, for his day. And all his best matches came during that time period. The Sting/Muta series of matches was god damned ground breaking) you're probably pretty against seeing him in the WWE. He would never get the treatment he deserves and is basically a shell of himself as a performer. After what happened to guys like Scott Steiner, Booker T, Goldberg, the nWo, and the cruiserweights, the LAST thing I want to see is Sting working for Vince & Co.

AMEN

vampiro03
08-19-2005, 08:40 PM
thank you JATON YOU FUCKIN ROCK!!!!! oh my god, the memories!

The Naitch
08-19-2005, 09:07 PM
meh, if they brought him in, he'd be buried fast. Might as well put the Goldust wig on him the day he shows up

serialbutcher
08-20-2005, 07:23 PM
sting won't be back he thinks the wwe an vince is a joke a hes right

The Taker
08-21-2005, 05:12 AM
actually mr borden is the joke these days. he has gotten so old that he cannot wrestle halfway decent anymore. i can remeber the early pre wcw/gca day when he and the warrior were runnig around the mid south calling themselves the bladerunners. when he went crow was when he truly should have called it quits that got real old real quick.

Skippord
08-21-2005, 05:16 AM
Crow Sting>You

RP
08-21-2005, 05:32 AM
That moment with Flair on the last WcW was one of the greatest moments in wrestling history.

Bad Company
08-21-2005, 05:37 AM
Sting is the man

Skippord
08-21-2005, 05:38 AM
That moment with Flair on the last WcW was one of the greatest moments in wrestling history.
:yes:

Destor
08-21-2005, 05:53 AM
Not like its impresive to get a great moment in WCW. NWA Sting... ahh... memories.

Impact!
08-21-2005, 06:06 AM
Not like its impresive to get a great moment in WCW. NWA Sting... ahh... memories.
Yeah I know, lets see Jeff Jarrets Title reign, Scott Steiner's title Reign, Finger poke of doom, Buff Bagwells mum Judy, um let's see here, Kevin Nash....

Pepsi Man
08-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Kevin Nash....
Who was doing absolutely NOTHING for ratings or merchandise sales and was never at the top of any company other than WCW.:roll:

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 11:13 AM
Who was doing absolutely NOTHING for ratings or merchandise sales and was never at the top of any company other than WCW.:roll:

Yeah, but the point was the ease with which one could get a great moment in WCW.

Impact!
08-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Thanks for explaining that KK

PureHatred
08-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Why did this turn into such a jobber thread?

And why would you actually bash a guy for not wanting to work for Vince or for getting old? Is getting old his fault? And 'crow Sting' was one of the most successful charater changes in wrestling history. It was WCW's booking (and Hogan's ego) that killed that heat.

That being said, Surfer Sting > Crow Sting, mainly because he put on better matches back then and he had better opponents.

Jaton
08-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Never stopped Flair and Hogan. :shifty:

JH
08-21-2005, 01:29 PM
sting was and always will be my all time favorite wrestler no matter what

i dont blame him for not wanting to work for vince and i would love to see him come back again like he did in tna cause i was loving every minute of that

srnrew
08-21-2005, 01:47 PM
100 reps to you JATON! DAMN the memories! ....Bodyslamming the Giant, taking on the whole NWO, a few baseball bat shots to Hogan, and that last match against Flair. As much as I'd like to see the fans reaction if Sting ever made an appearance on RAW, Smackdown, or a WWE ppv, I have a bad feeling Vince & Co. would just make Sting look bad

The Mackem
08-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Yeah, but the point was the ease with which one could get a great moment in WCW.

LMAO

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 06:14 PM
And why would you actually bash a guy for not wanting to work for Vince or for getting old? Is getting old his fault?

Yes. More of the Hulkster's "vitamins," and he could have been fossilised for life. :D

It's funny, A ton of people will insist that the WWE want nothing to do with him, when all indications are really the other way around.

PorkSoda
08-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Just watched the desire video it was sort of :-\\ I'm a fan of Sting's, just not a mark for him so I didn't think it was that great, but it was good.

As him making a comeback, he's kind of old now and with the the way the WWE is...they'd fook it up. HAHA!

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Sting Returning would be a mistake, period.

Though I'd love to see a Christian suckerpunching people with a baseball bat.

It would totally make my day, even if it was Mcihaels in BRandon-Lee attire.

Skippord
08-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Sting Returning would be a mistake, period.

Though I'd love to see a Christian suckerpunching people with a baseball bat.

It would totally make my day, even if it was Mcihaels in BRandon-Lee attire.

Me too Crazy Christians =Money in the bank

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 09:42 PM
Wrong Brother. Crazy Edge=money in the bank.

Crazy Christian=beaten by wetbacks.

(Sorry, had to)

vampiro03
08-21-2005, 10:32 PM
(kevin nash) Who was doing absolutely NOTHING for ratings or merchandise sales and was never at the top of any company other than WCW.:roll:

he held the wwf title for over a year. so, you are wrong. nWo shirts made millions of dollars so you can't say that

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 11:08 PM
he held the wwf title for over a year. so, you are wrong. nWo shirts made millions of dollars so you can't say that

Now I'm not a wrestling EXPERT, but I'm pretty darn sure that the nWo wasn't Kevin Nash. In fact, I'm pretty sure that there were a couple other guys.

PureHatred
08-21-2005, 11:28 PM
First off, in reading the thread, I believe Pepsi Man was actually trying to argue with impact player; ip pointed out a bunch of low points in WCW's history, which included Kevin Nash and Peps responded with that comment about Nash and the sarcastic smiley.

Seemed kinda obvious.

As to Nash: he was the worst drawing WWF champion in history which is basically a fact; even if you dispute the way that people calculate drawing power, he was the champion during the time when WWF was at its lowest point financially. And as the champion you get the blame (and credit) even if you don't deserve it.

As for the nWo's merchandise sales: never underestimate the popularity of Scott Norton. :shifty: