PDA

View Full Version : When Cena drops the title...

Destor
08-21-2005, 04:42 PM
What do you think they will do with it? I mean keep the spinner, go back to the old belt, or make a new one? I would say they would make a new one, but if they hate as much as I think they do they'll keep the spinner...

Futher more if it were up to what would the next title look like?

Kris P Lettus
08-21-2005, 04:44 PM
The spinner is a personalized belt.. Like SCSA's "Smoking Skull" belt etc.. They'll change it..

Londoner
08-21-2005, 04:51 PM
It'll be weird seeing the title how it was before once cena drops it, i kinda like it as it is now.I think they'll go back to the old one though.

KayfabeMan
08-21-2005, 04:53 PM
This 'belt customizing' trend will undoubtedly continue, as it's a marketing tool for the slow moving boat that is WWE. In the future, the only people who will be champion will be those who have DVD's coming out - and their DVD's will conveniently be spinning on the middle of their belts.

Favre4Ever
08-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Mabye whoever gets it will destroy it, and then we'll get yet another new belt.

Destor
08-21-2005, 05:10 PM
This 'belt customizing' trend will undoubtedly continue, as it's a marketing tool for the slow moving boat that is WWE. In the future, the only people who will be champion will be those who have DVD's coming out - and their DVD's will conveniently be spinning on the middle of their belts.

shhhhhhhhhhhh! They might here you!

Kane Knight
08-21-2005, 06:12 PM
I'd love to see Jericho or someone similar (The idea I had was for Christian, really), taking the belt and mocking it. Or having fun with it. Or even mystified. Imagine, instead, if someone brought back their own title, and threw it in the Trash, but Eugene found it and started going around with it. :D

Have some fun. This shit's gayer than Elton John.