PDA

View Full Version : Shelton Benjamin

zdmay
08-22-2005, 11:54 PM
I would not be surprised if he was traded back to Smackdown! Remember before he was drafted to Raw, he had a good showing in that Slobber Knocker Type match to be the No. 1 contender before he eventually lost. I think after his great match with Kurt Angle, he could be a good challenger to Chris Benoit or even Batista.

What else is he doing on Raw?

Destor
08-22-2005, 11:57 PM
Put him on Smackdown!, turn him heel, slap him in a lower main event fued. Sounds good. Aint gonna happen, but sounds good.

Morgan
08-22-2005, 11:59 PM
It's possible. Maybe that's why they had the match with Angle, so at least it happened once.

Destor
08-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Stacy and Christy were traded any way.

Gouda
08-23-2005, 12:12 AM
I think Shelton could start hanging around Angle again saying that he's come back to complete his training.

Throw in some other people, Angle's the head of a stable. However, I'd make it a stable that doesn't help each other. So that way you won't have all the run in and crap ruining matches.

However, the stablewould still be heel cause they'd cheat and stuff.

Funky Fly
08-23-2005, 12:44 AM
Shelton doesn't need to be associated with anyone. He is a strong enough character to fly solo. Right now, he needs mic time, so he can improve before moving on to upper midcard and eventually main event.

Mr. Nerfect
08-23-2005, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Benjamin go to SmackDown!. A Benoit/Benjamin feud would rule the asses of every feud in the WWE. Benoit/Regal, Benoit/Benjamin, Benoit/Basham. There are some great feuds to increase the prestige of the WWE United States Championship.

Kane Knight
08-23-2005, 11:47 AM
I think Shelton could start hanging around Angle again saying that he's come back to complete his training.

Why do I picture that scene from Jedi?

Shelton returns to Angle, to be told his training is complete, but he will never be an olympic gold medalist until he faces HHH, who is his father.

High Impact v.W.o
08-23-2005, 11:54 AM
Charlie Hass Spirit Thing: The boy must be trained

Kurt: No, to old

Charlie: He is the last one left

Kurt: No I cannot train him, evil in his heart

Whooooooooo

or however it goes

Destor
08-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Why do I picture that scene from Jedi?

Shelton returns to Angle, to be told his training is complete, but he will never be an olympic gold medalist until he faces HHH, who is his father.

HHH: Angle never told you about your father did he?
Shelton:He told me enough. He told me you killed him!
HHH:No, I AM YOUR FATHER!
Shelton: NO! THATS NOT TRUE! THATS IMPOSSIBLE! (shelton then plumits off the titon tron)

Kane Knight
08-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Haas: That boy is our last hope.
Angle: No, there is another.

zdmay
08-23-2005, 01:21 PM
So with the unnessary diva trade, I think the great Shelton Benjamin/Kurt Angle match could lead to a title match between the two after Cena uses up his rematches to Angle (if he lose sthe title to Angle).

Kane Knight
08-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Think people will buy Trish as his twin sister

Destor
08-23-2005, 01:38 PM
HHH: Sistaaa. You have a twin Sistaaaa. Haas was wise to hide her from me. I you will not turn to the dark side perhaps she will....

Mr. Nerfect
08-23-2005, 05:59 PM
LMAO at the Team Angle/Star Wars references. :lol:

Anyway, I think Shelton would be good on SmackDown!. Seriously, Benjamin/Lesnar, Benjamin/Benoit, Benjamin/Basham, Benjamin/Orton, Benjamin/Batista, Benjamin/Guerrero, Benjamin/Taker and Benjamin/Mysterio all sound at least remotely interesting to me. Plus he has some extremely capable guys over there to get great matches out of him.